over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren A and NPP

😂😂😂
Got it!

So if I’m running 1250 test, 600 NPP, 600 mast a day and want to pull the mast in favor of Tren Ace, what mg would you thing appropriate?
1250 Test
800 Npp
400 Tren

Accordingly to the ratio that Luki wrote in some posts....

test, tren, npp is an amazing stack.

I have had to run caber for prolactin once one of my nips started getting puffy. I’d have some caber on hand just in case if you’re running tren.

1250 Test
800 Npp
400 Tren

Accordingly to the ratio that Luki wrote in some posts....
Ratio means nothing brother don't focus on little details like this just take test higher than other compounds by a significant difference. Alot of people like test eq npp in the offseason. I think nick walker said once that this is what he takes. Save tren for prep for your health as it's very harsh when used in 500-1000mg over the long run, plus there is no need for it offseason because it shines when you have low bodyfat it gives you a unique look that's very difficult to achieve with other drugs.

Im not saying tren isn’t effective. You just proved my point- it’s far more effective.

But the cattle argument- it works in cattle and increases mass and appetite so what if we make 3 forms, call it tren hex and use it in bodybuilding… doesn’t sound much better IMO. 😂

Bottom line as I said- both compounds have great effects, but no other compound is as potent as tren.

I would see far more off of 300mg of tren than I would 600-800mg of Deca.

Feel free to start a poll and ask. Might save you another science project. Lol
What do think of people recently saying that tren is an inferior compound for building mass ?

I don’t agree with it for the record. I haven’t used much tren in mass phases, I’ll bring it in and out with acetate for short periods so I can’t evaluate as actually long term as the main anabolic I’m running. Since it was for short periods it not like it put on 5lb of keepable weight in the 3 weeks I ran it at a time. But it def wasn’t less effective than Deca or EQ.

Ratio means nothing brother don't focus on little details like this just take test higher than other compounds by a significant difference. Alot of people like test eq npp in the offseason. I think nick walker said once that this is what he takes. Save tren for prep for your health as it's very harsh when used in 500-1000mg over the long run, plus there is no need for it offseason because it shines when you have low bodyfat it gives you a unique look that's very difficult to achieve with other drugs.
I just use Test and EQ for off-season, so far so good. Maybe will add npp,will see.

I just use Test and EQ for off-season, so far so good. Maybe will add npp,will see.
it's definitely one of the best combinations when it comes to lipids and blood work in general, but something like tren/nandrolone/trest would be useful to maximize strength and quickly regenerate the nervous system because the + eq test alone does not allow me to gain really high strength, at least in my case

I don't know what's all the hype about ment either. People who used it in higher doses 350mgs plus have high estrogen and water retention. Maybe it'd good in very low doses for older guys who want a little boost.

i feel tren in the off season requires me to eat way more, if i replace test tren npp with test/eq/npp or test/npp/dhb the mass sticks much quicker. its like i just burn thru the calories and have this flat loook in the off season if using even 2-300 tren.

i know matt porter had guys use low dose tren in the off season for huskier endomorph body types, but for ecto/meso types best probablyl to use other compounds? than tren in off season.

I don't know what's all the hype about ment either. People who used it in higher doses 350mgs plus have high estrogen and water retention. Maybe it'd good in very low doses for older guys who want a little boost.
Mate...MENT is a fucking monster.
For old guys who want a little boost? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Also the water retention is far from bad if you don't overuse Test alongside it or if you add something like Mast or even EQ.
This old guy here added new slabs of lean mass with it after three decades of AAS use/abuse.

i may have to brew my own ment.. but i notice after about a week of ment, i feel depressed and VERY off. no motivation at all.
much like when on deca.
could be the ment i have is actually deca.. who knows.. but i have 3-4 vials of various ment in my gear box.. without fail after a few days of daily dosing
i feel like total CRAP. straight DECA vibes.
when i brewed my own ment, i experienced increased HR.. super hard erkshuns.. this shit i have in my gearbox is totally the opposite.

What do think of people recently saying that tren is an inferior compound for building mass ?

I don’t agree with it for the record. I haven’t used much tren in mass phases, I’ll bring it in and out with acetate for short periods so I can’t evaluate as actually long term as the main anabolic I’m running. Since it was for short periods it not like it put on 5lb of keepable weight in the 3 weeks I ran it at a time. But it def wasn’t less effective than Deca or EQ.
It’s not good for being sustainable mass bc you can’t stay on it for long periods such as Test or EQ. But for adding short term size and losing fat, nothing tops it.

i may have to brew my own ment.. but i notice after about a week of ment, i feel depressed and VERY off. no motivation at all.
much like when on deca.
could be the ment i have is actually deca.. who knows.. but i have 3-4 vials of various ment in my gear box.. without fail after a few days of daily dosing
i feel like total CRAP. straight DECA vibes.
when i brewed my own ment, i experienced increased HR.. super hard erkshuns.. this shit i have in my gearbox is totally the opposite.
That's odd to say the least. I've used extensively both and the feeling is NOTHING alike.

It’s not good for being sustainable mass bc you can’t stay on it for long periods such as Test or EQ. But for adding short term size and losing fat, nothing tops it.
Makes sense.

The consensus seems to be that tren trashes health more than anything else, and I don’t disagree with that.

What do people see as evidence of it being less sustainable? Usually I hear it trashes their sleep, digestion etc and people tap out from the sides effects. Lack of sleep Is def harmful for health though for sure.

That's odd to say the least. I've used extensively both and the feeling is NOTHING alike.
i guess i was saying, that ive experienced the effects of 'real' trest.
the 'trest' i have in my gear box, seems to be purposely mislabeled deca

It builds sustainable mass what he meant is in the off season you want to give your body a break from harsh compounds. Some orals like superdrol build not sustainable mass. They give great fullness and put on weight quickly but is very bad for liver and as soon as you come off all the fullness and the look that comes with it goes away,

Makes sense.

The consensus seems to be that tren trashes health more than anything else, and I don’t disagree with that.

What do people see as evidence of it being less sustainable? Usually I hear it trashes their sleep, digestion etc and people tap out from the sides effects. Lack of sleep Is def harmful for health though for sure.

The addition of tren will throw health markers off. With test eq npp I can run nearly perfect bloods. Have you run blood work while on tren?

Tren usually kills appetite in a lot of people, so it makes it difficult to grow. It also doesn't load your muscles up with glycogen or make you hold water, so the scale doesn't change much, but when it does, you can bet it's rock solid, lean muscle.

If you can manage to find a way to run it in a bulk, more power to you. It is a struggle for me to eat on it, so it always end up being a cutter for me whether i like it or not.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131