over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren A and NPP

Mate...MENT is a fucking monster.
For old guys who want a little boost? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Also the water retention is far from bad if you don't overuse Test alongside it or if you add something like Mast or even EQ.
This old guy here added new slabs of lean mass with it after three decades of AAS use/abuse.

I have heard from more than a few people that running trest made them feel like the first time they ever ran a cycle again.

Im hesitant to try it for fear of permanent infertility.

I have heard from more than a few people that running trest made them feel like the first time they ever ran a cycle again.
This may be a hyperbole but...pretty close for many.
Regarding the "permanent" infertility, it's no worse than the suppression you get from, say, Test and Deca.
It just happened to be studied for this purpose.

This may be a hyperbole but...pretty close for many.
Regarding the "permanent" infertility, it's no worse than the suppression you get from, say, Test and Deca.
It just happened to be studied for this purpose.

You think I would be good running and coming off and doing some hcg after?

I have incredibly high tolerance and ability to bounce back. I went on a 2 year blast from 37-39 yo with 0 pct and recovered fine. Erections and all.

I have always been afraid the contraception ends up being permanent on a chemical level with trest

The addition of tren will throw health markers off. With test eq npp I can run nearly perfect bloods. Have you run blood work while on tren?
Yea I have actually that’s why I asked. I actually have never been able to isolate a blood marker of mine that goes off disproportionately on tren. Weekly dose increases of any steroid( hdl comes down, Shbg comes down) for me, my alt ast only respond to training. I’ve done bloods on 250 test training hard af and doing bloods the day after training and had alt/ast be 150+. I’ve also been on 560 tren- skipped 4 days of training and had perfect mid range alt/ast. Also my hematocrit doesn’t run very high compared to most. Natty I had actual below range HCT, on trt it went up to about 48% and stays between 48-50% hct regardless of dose- even 1200mg per week for 4+Months. Tren doesn’t change my blood pressure either.

I even have a 0.87 creatinine which is a 120 Egfr

The only observable effect that’s negative on health from any drug is orals for me.

Orals- no doubt. These screw my appetite even Anavar. So I don’t use orals at all when building mass. Like I have just for shits technically taken a single dose of SuperDrol or Anavar out of boredom just to remember what it feels like lol. But off-season no leaks.

Orals also screw my liver enzymes regardless of training

You think I would be good running and coming off and doing some hcg after?

I have incredibly high tolerance and ability to bounce back. I went on a 2 year blast from 37-39 yo with 0 pct and recovered fine. Erections and all.

I have always been afraid the contraception ends up being permanent on a chemical level with trest
Again it's no worse than the negative feedback you experience from an AAS mix that activates the AR, E and PR receptors ( like the aforementioned test+deca).
I'd use HCG -on cycle- and until long esters clear.

Im hesitant to try it for fear of permanent infertility.
I’ve tried ment a from 105mg per week up to 420mg per week.

It works good. But it almost felt like the difference in dose from like 150 or more didn’t seem to do anything but add estrogenic sides. And I never get estrogenic sides. I actually have such little aromatase activity it basically forces me to run Test solo, or add estrogen because if I add any primo mast or EQ to test my e2 gets crushed.

But 600 test/450 ment actually was the first time I experienced estrogenic sides. And for me that was itchy sensitive nips. Before that I’d never experienced it. I was almost out of the ment anyways by this time, so I took a shot of 100mg mast prop and dropped the ment and the itching was gone within 6-8 hours. And never came back despite only taking one shot of masteron.

I continued on with just the 600 test

Tren usually kills appetite in a lot of people, so it makes it difficult to grow. It also doesn't load your muscles up with glycogen or make you hold water, so the scale doesn't change much, but when it does, you can bet it's rock solid, lean muscle.

If you can manage to find a way to run it in a bulk, more power to you. It is a struggle for me to eat on it, so it always end up being a cutter for me whether i like it or not.
I’ve never had anything that’s not an oral influence my appetite. I’ve maybe noticed more stomach acid on tren. But I lve always been able to put down 7k cal year round if I want to with low fat( below 90g fat)

If anything tren has increased my appetite bevause my blood sugar runs a few points lower on it

Tren usually kills appetite in a lot of people, so it makes it difficult to grow. It also doesn't load your muscles up with glycogen or make you hold water, so the scale doesn't change much, but when it does, you can bet it's rock solid, lean muscle.

If you can manage to find a way to run it in a bulk, more power to you. It is a struggle for me to eat on it, so it always end up being a cutter for me whether i like it or not.
what..? tren does not load the muscles with glycogen x2 lol

trenbolone binds glycogen incredibly strongly, in this respect it is the strongest of all steroids except superdrol

I’ve never had anything that’s not an oral influence my appetite. I’ve maybe noticed more stomach acid on tren. But I lve always been able to put down 7k cal year round if I want to with low fat( below 90g fat)

If anything tren has increased my appetite bevause my blood sugar runs a few points lower on it
This.
Nothing injectible touches my appetite, but a 2 days of Anadrol 50 will turn me into an anorexic little pixie!😂

trenbolone binds glycogen incredibly strongly, in this respect it is the strongest of all steroids except superdrol
I was going to question that, because after just a week on Tren (no matter how low my precontest carbs might be) I’m full and round.

I was going to question that, because after just a week on Tren (no matter how low my precontest carbs might be) I’m full and round.
I have the impression that many people speak up even though they have absolutely no idea about bodybuilding - sometimes it's better to remain silent than to try to impress with knowledge and in fact only embarrass yourself.

This.
Nothing injectible touches my appetite, but a 2 days of Anadrol 50 will turn me into an anorexic little pixie!😂
Yea dude. I’ve even tried 12.5mg with meals to carb load. Got to 50mg before I was puking in my sleep

Could have been a 1 off or placebo. But I have a note made in my log taking note of this. 🤷‍♂️
Trust me, if the itch went away in 6-8hrs after a shot of Mast, all you had to do in order to stop the itch would have been scratching your nipple 😉

That's amazing. I wish it affected me that way. As i have stated many times to anyone who will listen, fuck "studies" and other's anecdotal experiences, it's YOUR experience with how compounds affect your body that matters.

If your body reacts poorly to a compound, it is what it is. If it reacts great, it doesn't matter how bad someone else's experience was.

EQ works amazing for me in just about every capacity, but some people swear it is no more anabolic than hair gel.

Some people go bald on primo/masteron or it crashes E2, not me. Some people have no sides on DHB, it makes me feel super lethargic and fucks my mood up.

Listen to your body.

Perhaps it is the fact that it kills my appetite and the flatness is lack of carbs. I am more full than if i run nothing, but for me i need to add primo or npp to be full.

Or maybe flat was just a bad word choice on my part. I didnt mean to make it sound like it makes me look like t3 or DNP would.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws