over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren A Cycle Advice Needed

Ides44

Registered
I've never used Tren A before.

I am running 500 Test E a week. I will also be running 100 of Deca to keep my joints comfortable.

What is recommended for a tren cycle?

I am 57; 215; 6', 1"; 11% BF; 57 resting HR; 104 over 68 BP.

Thank you for your help, Po Muscle

Dude r u really 57? Ur avatar pic looks really good for 57. Good job man. Tren a is usually run Ed or eod. U can run 50 mg at a time or up to or over 300mg per day. The most I've ran is 300 a day. Felt pretty bad at that dose. I found for me 175-200 a day is my sweet spot. But every body is diff. I wouldn't start that high being ur first time. Start at 50-75 a day or every other for a while, then move up if u want. The sides may be more than u care to deal with at higher doses. Good luck

Dude r u really 57? Ur avatar pic looks really good for 57. Good job man. Tren a is usually run Ed or eod. U can run 50 mg at a time or up to or over 300mg per day. The most I've ran is 300 a day. Felt pretty bad at that dose. I found for me 175-200 a day is my sweet spot. But every body is diff. I wouldn't start that high being ur first time. Start at 50-75 a day or every other for a while, then move up if u want. The sides may be more than u care to deal with at higher doses. Good luck

2 grams of tren ??????

pics or gtfo :-]

@ EJ

yep, that's me about 9 mos. ago I was 195...

I beat my ass and I diet like I mean it...I wanna get to 230 and then compete at 205...

I regulary train with 120s' at 15 reps on the incline...

...still...I can't get laid...and I was a soap star, too...ah well, at least there's Tren

Where in there did he mention 2g of Tren? :confused:

ouch ! if you can't read and do a simple math, then you shouldn't be juicing son ! lol

read his post carefuly again

Wow, 57....nice work Bro!
I'd start with 50mg EOD if I were you or, 25mg a day if you want to inject ED. Less sides this way, more stability. And keep Test low, at TRT levels.

Generally, best to never pass a dose level until you've got the max gains out of it. Then move up. Tren is very strong and it looks like you know how to diet, so it will be plenty. JMO

The most I've ran is 300 a day.

300mg per day is 2100mg per week or 2.1 grams of Tren...that's a mighty dose. Must be a friggin' beast. On just 300mg a week, I have to take about 30 seconds before I respond in most conversations. If I react too fast, I'm just mean bastard. No other drug is like Tren.

2100mg would put me in prison or I'd just explode, haha.

Last edited:
For first time tren users, I recommend starting very low.
I prefer daily injections of tren, it seems more stable with less sides when I do it that way.
I started a tren cycle once at 25mg every other day, then bumped to 25mg daily, and ran it the whole way at that low dose. I still got results with almost no side effects.
I ran it again at 25mg daily and bumped it up every couple weeks by 25mg, ending the cycle at 100mg daily. I feel easing into it allows you to adjust to it far more easily than jumping straight into a higher dose.

So for you, I would suggest 25mg daily, see how you feel, then go to 50mg daily. 50mg is 350mg per week, which is plenty for good results. Of course you will get more results the higher you go, but I think 50mg is a very tolerable and effective dose, especially if you are new to tren.

Start out low, with Tren A you can do EOD and be fine. 100 mg EOD would be a good dose.

Thank You to Everybody

The Pro Musclec members never fail.

Thank, everyone who's helped me here, I am very grateful, this is an excellent board.

...I only wish the Sponsors were as well organized and...well...intelligent.

Yea guys I was reading on getbig and the guru over there that shouldn't be mentioned here recommended ace at 300 a day. I tried it by just increasing from my standard 175 a day. After about 3 weeks I'd had enough. Miserable. Felt like death all the time. Very fatigued and zoned out. I had to come back down. My body likes 175-200 at the most. But I have no doubt that the monsters in the world take 300 plus a day.

Ides, a soapstar with money and ripped up and can't get laid?? What's up with that? Put a ring on one of those soap groupies finger and pound it every night.

I have been on Tren Ace for a few weeks now and at first it was absolute hell. I am not a well functioning person when I don't get my eight hours sleep and this shit literally was messing up my entire being. This was at 30 mg every other morning. Tylenol Pms' and Nyquil did nothing for this. I woke up soaked a couple of times but that didn't bother me compared to the lack of rest. I read on RX Muscle where on of their main guys said to take it before bed and I can say that this made a huge difference for me. That was last week. So I went to nightly injects, still at 30 mgs. No issues. Two nights ago I bumped to 40mgs before bed each night. I am still good and now will do 50 mgs per night.

And if anyone was wondering, I dropped my test from around 750ish weekly to TRT dosage in preparation for this, my first Tren experience. So I am also on low test and Eq for the appetite increase. I am now feeling well and noticed that I spend far less time over the day thinking about women. Maybe my former over interest in women was due to the test and the other compounds do not affect me in that way. Good thing. I am able to get more things done without thinking about women all day. Lol.

I did a lot of research before my first tren run, which I am currently 9 weeks in.

Most will say tren at ED injects will show less sides. So thats what I did, I cant tell you how EOD goes, but ED injects only have my some insomnia, and night sweats.

I say start at 50mg ED. If you still feel good after 2 weeks, go 75mg. This isn't a sprint, And that guy who said he does 300mg a day, lol, unless your planning on stepping on stage real soon, I dont see the need. Tren is very powerful and you SHOULD be aiming to get the results you want, with the lowest dosages anyway.

Another thing, I get before/during/after blood work on all my cycles, and Tren has had my lipids the worst. I highly recommend you do the same, also stock up on Milk Thistle/Liv. 52/Fish Oils/etc other supps you want. Tren is harsh on you bro, and at 57, might hit you harder than others.

So be prepared to not sleep well, wake up sweating, get insane sick nasty strength increase, more vascularity, less body fat, and just feel awesome all day long. Oh I almost forgot, you will need prolactin support as well. 19-nor's (tren, deca, npp) will increase your prolactin levels and can cause low libido and lactating nipples. My go-to is Cabergoline. A dose of .5mg ONE time a week has my prolactin levels flagged as "Low" Find some before starting your Tren brother. Good luck.

I'm dragging ass!! :( Tired as shit!
125mg testprop, 75mg tren A,ed (3 weeks in) added 50mg mast ed this week. I haven't had and issue to bad with sleep or night sweats like I have in the past with tren e.
I've even been taking extra stims and they don't help much. :banghead:

start at 50mg ed and go up slowly after a couple weeks, 100mg ed is where the fun starts

I'm dragging ass!! :( Tired as shit!
125mg testprop, 75mg tren A,ed (3 weeks in) added 50mg mast ed this week. I haven't had and issue to bad with sleep or night sweats like I have in the past with tren e.
I've even been taking extra stims and they don't help much. :banghead:

That sucks, you may of put the hurts on your adrenals, something that will help boost Cortisol levels is GHRP-6,GHRP-2 MOD GRF, 25-50 mg pre bedtime of 5-HTP, 50 mg upon waking 50 mg 2 hours later of Micronized Pregenolone, 100 mg Rhodiola Rosea 3 times a day, up to 5 hours before bedtime.

Thats if its related to taxed adrenals...4 time Cortisol salivary would help.

Blood work in general would be best.

Always used 75mg/day when I ran it and that seems to be the magic number. Gets you lean, strong, vascular, and ready to kill the weigths. Night sweats do SUCK though> I had to sleep with a toel under me and have fresh shirts to change into throught the night. First time running I had bad insomnia as well but just took Ambien with no problems. Never had an insomnia issue after my first run.

50 -100 mgs E/O/D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner