over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

tren and liver enzymes

buck1973

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
On my 1st few cycles with Tren I had extreme high liver enzyme levels and they lower somewhat as cycle continues
Now liver values are elevated at the start and improve still but no were near what it use to be. I do alot of blood work so this is not a 1 time thing or product related.
Is this the body adjusting?
I take alot of liver cleanzers and protectors none do much but i take them anyways.

This is exactly what happened to me whenever I ran tren in the past. My liver enzymes would come back elevated all the time on it. It's one of the reasons why I stopped using tren. I would advise you to drop tren and never use it again. You're body is not responding well to it. High hormone levels and constant liver stress can lead to adenomas in the liver.

This is exactly what happened to me whenever I ran tren in the past. My liver enzymes would come back elevated all the time on it. It's one of the reasons why I stopped using tren. I would advise you to drop tren and never use it again. You're body is not responding well to it. High hormone levels and constant liver stress can lead to adenomas in the liver.
my body response very well to tren liver perhaps not as good
i have u/s of my liver every 6 months
high liver enzymes is the norm with tren I belive this is just a part that we accept.

Both my measured liver enzymes were still in normal range after 8 weeks of tren around 500 mg a week.

my body response very well to tren liver perhaps not as good
i have u/s of my liver every 6 months
high liver enzymes is the norm with tren I belive this is just a part that we accept.

I don't think you realize how dangerous it is to constantly have high liver enzyme values. I know the dangers first hand because I've had a liver transplant partially because of it, but hey, it's your life and your body.

I don't think you realize how dangerous it is to constantly have high liver enzyme values. I know the dangers first hand because I've had a liver transplant partially because of it, but hey, it's your life and your body.

Well since elevated liver enzymes usually means accelerated cell death, that makes sense since you are pretty much killing your liver. The liver is an amazing organ that regenerates but it can only take so much punishment.

I do realize it hence the blood work.
transplant partially because of it could mean alot of things and plenty of speculation

Would it be wise or make a difference to run TUDCA while running tren?

Have you tried Synthergine yet for a source of liver protection?!

I do realize it hence the blood work.
transplant partially because of it could mean alot of things and plenty of speculation

but your bloodwork is telling you it's no good. why get bloodwork if your going to ignore the warning signs?

I use liver care, and my enzyme levels have been back to normal within 3 weeks of ending my cycle via blood work and a doctor who knows everything I pin.

Back Pumps

Did you get painfull back pumps in the kidneys?

I found tren made my kidneys feel like I was taking 300mg of dbol a day. Kidneys burned but my urine was clear and tests showed my kidneys working fine.

ALT was elevated by 20 points but the worst thing was the kidney pain, Im sure it was reverted pain from the strain on my liver tho.

Tried several different types of tren and they all do it to me but not to others.

Is tren more damaging to kidneys or liver? Is there anyway to get around this?

Have you tried Synthergine yet for a source of liver protection?!
Always use it at recomended dose 4 mls.p/d
I use liver care, and my enzyme levels have been back to normal within 3 weeks of ending my cycle via blood work and a doctor who knows everything I pin.
I use Liv 52, tudca,syntheregine,NAC,essentiale forte N.
When I come off things return quiclky 2 weeks i am in the normal.

Always use it at recomended dose 4 mls.p/d

I use Liv 52, tudca,syntheregine,NAC,essentiale forte N.
When I come off things return quiclky 2 weeks i am in the normal.

You use all those protectants WHILE running tren and your enzymes still come back crazy?

A sonogram would show adenomas right? I recently had one of my entire abdomen.

I thought tren only affected kidneys? That's a bit worrying I am about to start tren

I thought tren only affected kidneys? That's a bit worrying I am about to start tren

Tren affects everything. Your kidneys, liver, heart, and of course your MIND.

It had my hdl as low as 4 in the past.

A sonogram would show adenomas right? I recently had one of my entire abdomen.

Not sure. The docs found a ton of adenomas in my liver doing an ultra sound first then MRI. Ok, this is my opinion on compounds in general. If you are using something that really stresses out your organs and you are taking protectants and it shows up in blood work, your body is obviously telling you to stop taking it, so drop it or else you may suffer health problems later. Now if liver values or kidney function is slightly elevated, then it's really up to you whether you want to continue or not but it would be best to run w/e compound(s) for a limited time.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity