over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren and loss of appetite/heartburn

AestheticMike

Newbies
Alright. I've been getting insane heartburn on 500 sust / 750 tren weekly. I can't eat. It's a damn waste. I think my lost off appetite is coming from the heart burn, I've tried tums. Doesn't do too much for me. I've upped my liver supp thinking that was the cause. No avail. Anyone else experience this side?

I get crazy heartburn normally, but when I am on, it gets even worse. I have to take prilosec daily and sometimes even supplement it with tums.

Alright. I've been getting insane heartburn on 500 sust / 750 tren weekly. I can't eat. It's a damn waste. I think my lost off appetite is coming from the heart burn, I've tried tums. Doesn't do too much for me. I've upped my liver supp thinking that was the cause. No avail. Anyone else experience this side?

Omeprazole

sust and tren cause heartburn often and sometimes along with hurting chest and teeth, some oral gear have these effects especially, you can get nexium/prevacid/prilosec to try

I always get bad heartburn on tren and appetite goes out the window, having a shot of raw organic apple cider vinegar a couple times a day definitely helps with the heartburn

Sent from my SM-G920F using Professional Muscle mobile app

i was having uncontrolled reflux on a similar dose of tren. lowered it down to 350mg, and now i have minor heartburn easily controlled and appetite it way up again. cant grow if you cant eat brother.

1) anti acid drugs
2) avoid junkfood/spicy foods
3) GHPR6 is a life saver on tren for appetite ;)
4) no orals during tren helps also

Cut that tren dose down! Seriously 750mg a week of tren? I'm running 25mgs a day. Over 300-400mg weekly is waste because of these exact reasons, can't eat, bad heartburn, can't sleep, etc. No point.

Pepcid or Zantac will keep it at bay really well. Problem is, I really hate taking PPIs on a regular basis.

Natural\Good For You stack that I've found does a pretty good job of keeping Tren acid reflux down.

1. Tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar in glass of water a few times daily
  2. Papaya Enzymes with every meal
  3. A good probiotic from a health food store or Whole Foods. Should be refrigerated.

Those three things are good for you anyway, and not horribly expensive. If I stay consistent on that stack while running Tren I rarely have to resort to Tums or Pepcid or Zantac.

Good luck.

Pepcid or Zantac will keep it at bay really well. Problem is, I really hate taking PPIs on a regular basis.

Natural\Good For You stack that I've found does a pretty good job of keeping Tren acid reflux down.

1. Tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar in glass of water a few times daily
  2. Papaya Enzymes with every meal
  3. A good probiotic from a health food store or Whole Foods. Should be refrigerated.

Those three things are good for you anyway, and not horribly expensive. If I stay consistent on that stack while running Tren I rarely have to resort to Tums or Pepcid or Zantac.

Good luck.

Pepcid and Zantac aren't proton pump inhibitors...they're h2 blockers

Cut that tren dose down! Seriously 750mg a week of tren? I'm running 25mgs a day. Over 300-400mg weekly is waste because of these exact reasons, can't eat, bad heartburn, can't sleep, etc. No point.

When I run tren I only do 50mg eod and it never negatively affects my appetite.
I only get heartburn occasionally from tren. Orals cause me both issues real bad.

Good catch, I guess mentally I lumped all those together. I guess my point was that I hate to be on meds unnecessarily.

As do I....but we're already on high amounts of steroids unnecessarily...so it seems silly not to try to mitigate the side effects with something like a ppi

I'm a Prilosec user as well. I don't run high amounts of anything anymore.

I still get bad heartburn with orals above t-bol and var.

I had the same eating problem when I ran higher doses of tren. If you stick with it, you'll just have to make yourself eat or not grow as stated above.

It's tough at first but the force feeding gets easier.

H

Zantac should work, take one each morning. Im prescribed Tecta, it works well.

One thing I found was taking Tudca helped with this issue, actually resolved every issue Id have when taking orals....heart burn, loss of appy, indigestion, gas stomach bloat.

Zantac should work, take one each morning. Im prescribed Tecta, it works well.

One thing I found was taking Tudca helped with this issue, actually resolved every issue Id have when taking orals....heart burn, loss of appy, indigestion, gas stomach bloat.

That's some good shit to know.

I'm running Tudca for the first time in two weeks when I start bulking with some superdrol. Not taking the Prilosec will help offset the price of the Tudca.

I usually break out at the start of orals as well and grabbed some antibiotics for prevention. Did you notice and difference in breakouts?

Thanks.

H

I find baking soda mixed with water helps heartburn and a Lil with hunger. I only started such because of some "stay alkaline" business. Also, I use an allergy med to sleep, eat more, and clear my breathing while using tren. Periactin

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131