over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren + Deca= Results

at the very least, make sure u come off with them

thats for sure, I have HCG, clomid, proviron, Novaldex, armidex, and cytadren for coming off.

Hey when I finish my short bulking cycle, would it be ok to keep on the tren and add primo, anavar, winny?

Currently doing tren (ED), T-400 (x2 week), Deca (x2or3 week), and Dbol for chest workouts.

oldblueshoe said:
Hey when I finish my short bulking cycle, would it be ok to keep on the tren and add primo, anavar, winny?

Currently doing tren (ED), T-400 (x2 week), Deca (x2or3 week), and Dbol for chest workouts.
You may want to do stay with some test with your "finish." I prefer prop or TNE.

xcelbeyond

oldblueshoe said:
How much Test should I use?
I have only used cyp and enth.
Since you're doing Tren, I assume you're at least doing EOD shots - if that's the case 100mg Prop EOD should be fine. If you're doing ED Tren shots, 50mg of TNE ED would be fine.

xcelbeyond

Cycle is going good. Stopped taking anti-E's.
have been doing the tren ED.
Just got back from vacationing. White water rafting and Off roading in my Jeep.
Hey I have been checking my chest everyday for gyno signs since I stopped the Anti-E, and I think my nipples are really sensitive. Seriously. I never have done gyno checks before but does it make your nipples sensitive, (almost arousing), or could it just be the 800mgs of test a week, that is making me a walking horn ball?
any help would be great.

Plus I am just about done with the bulking part, and will be going to a cutting stack, since I am on Test, should I wait two weeks before starting the others? Being Winny, anavar, primo.

first post the actual cycle u used, a rough estimate on diet, and the gains u achieved

oldblueshoe said:
I never have done gyno checks before but does it make your nipples sensitive, (almost arousing), or could it just be the 800mgs of test a week, that is making me a walking horn ball?
any help would be great.
I was told "sensitive" nips are first indicator of gyno. At 800mg of test, without an anti-e, I'd be wearing a bra - but I'm ultra-sensitive to e-related gyno.

xcelbeyond

Last edited:
dude throw some clomid or something in there for the estrogen

ok here is the cycle I used
I started with low carbing and taking a Primo depot 100mg x2 week, with 50mg winny ED, anavar 20 mg ED and tren 80-100mg x3 week, with proviron, nolva, and armidex
Then after I got cut and flat from low carbing I switched to a bulking cycle which included T400 x2 week, Deca 200mg x3 week, and as suggested by someone on this thread Tren 80-100mg ED.
My diet was pretty good till I went on vacation, I was gaining about 2-5lbs week, went from 185 to 210. Was eating moderste carb, about 250g protein, and very little fat if possible. I ate bad on vacation and actually dropped 8lbs and went to 202. I can not tell if it is good weight lost of bad weight lost, my pants are still pretty loose and the four of six pack is still showing.
Now I am going to start a cutting cycle, using Tren ED, primo 100mg x2 week, winny 50-100mg ED, anavar 20mg ED and Test Prop if I can get some at 50mg ED. plus a few Anti E's.
I havent decided if I will low carb or if I will do 40/40/20gm.

Here is a problem I have been having, when I am lying down weather sleeping or resting I seem to lose circulation in what ever arm is on the underside, and while I was driving back form where I vacationed at my hands keep going slightly numb from holding the steering wheel. Is this a common thing. The only big change I made was almost doubling my test this past cycle from 400gm week to 800gm week, can building and/or using a lot of tesy cause this?

Let me know what y'all think.

Here is a problem I have been having, when I am lying down weather sleeping or resting I seem to lose circulation in what ever arm is on the underside, and while I was driving back form where I vacationed at my hands keep going slightly numb from holding the steering wheel. Is this a common thing. The only big change I made was almost doubling my test this past cycle from 400gm week to 800gm week, can building and/or using a lot of tesy cause this?

Let me know what y'all think. [/B]

Probably water retention. Used to happen to me all the time until I started using a-dex.

Hey I have been checking my chest everyday for gyno signs since I stopped the Anti-E, and I think my nipples are really sensitive. Seriously. I never have done gyno checks before but does it make your nipples sensitive, (almost arousing), or could it just be the 800mgs of test a week, that is making me a walking horn ball?
Next time you're completely off everything, pinch and rub your nipples 4 times a day. If those suckers don't get damn sensative after 1-2 days of that, they'll never get sensative. In other words, it COULD be you. Just chill out and don't touch them. If they start to itch, swell, or hurt, THEN you have pre-gyno symptoms for sure.

wolverine

Well, I have some a-dex so I will give it a try and see if the problem with numbness goes away.

stevehnsn

Well, so far they do not itch, hurt or are swelling, so I guess I could take it easy. This was my first time doing such a high dose of Test,Deca,Tren I wanted to be careful.

bro, u dont need all that to cut, i agree with what palumbo says u can diet off the same drugs u grow on, whateva drug is best at building muscle will be best at keeping it, all u need it test ad tren, diet and cardio if u choose to do so along with some ancilaaries are waht get u shreedded, but u absolutletly must keep the good drugs in there, test and tren

well, I am all out of test right now, so as soon as a can find some I will get back on it. I got lots of tren though, winny, anavar, and a little primo.
I want to agree with you about staying with tren and test, even with eating sloppy, I barely put on any bad weight while I was bulking. So for now till I can come across some test would it be ok to use the winny and anavar, then start back up on test if I get some?
My goal is not to get super huge, just cut like the GQ look, six pack and some nice ripples.

I plan on stopping use in Sept and taking a break till after new years, but while I am off I will be DNPing every other week. If I work hard all winter and don't do anything to take away from lifting I should look really good next summer, not that I don't look good now though. What do you think about DNP? Some like doing it while using others save it for when they are off. What do you guys think is better?

oldblueshoe said:
What do you think about DNP? Some like doing it while using others save it for when they are off. What do you guys think is better?
I haven't used it (yet). I've read a fair bit about it's ability to clean out receptors, so I would try it off-cycle. There's been plenty of good stuff written about how to use it and what supplements that you NEED to take while on it.

xcelbeyond

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity