over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren Stomach Pain

Some say taking a daily large amount of L- glutamine can help with stomach issues. Some say taking magnesium before bed can help with insomnia and night sweats. If magnesium doesn't help the insomnia, Xanax and some simple carbs will get you to sleep.
Yes. Tren affects the lining of the stomach and high dose glutamine is very protective of the stomach lining. So this can help in some people

Interesting stuff, guys. I’m going to drop the tren for now; the whole point of this cycle is to grow and if my appetite gets any worse I’ll not be able to eat at all.

I might revisit tren in the future next time I cut, but tren and bulking is definitely not for me.

It's the Tren E. I have the same issue. I used to be able to run E or Hex no problem and now it tears my stomach up just like A Bombs and D Bol. 7-9 days in I can't even eat a tasty broiled walleye and baked potato- just sit there and stare at it. If you're dead set on keeping the tren in, switch to Acetate at about 20 mg a day and work up and see how you feel.

Once the Tren E esters clear your appetite should bounce back.

Interesting stuff, guys. I’m going to drop the tren for now; the whole point of this cycle is to grow and if my appetite gets any worse I’ll not be able to eat at all.

I might revisit tren in the future next time I cut, but tren and bulking is definitely not for me.
Contest prep is the only time I’ll use a bit of Tren since the lack of appetite can be a good thing for curbing cravings

Have you read this completely? A little busy can you post the most important insight information on this? As a summary much appreciated thank you .

I don't know if this will work for everyone, but this is what solved tren heartburn for me.

Last year during my growing phase I started taking a probiotic twice a day and have continued to since. That's the only change in the last year supplement-wise related to my gut. This year when dieting I used tren like I always do, and my heartburn was 99% reduced. In the past I'd take 6-8 Tums per day, but this year I only took like 4 the whole time I was dieting.

I can't correlate anything besides the probiotic to eliminating the heartburn. The rest of my supplements and diet have been the same.

I don't know if this will work for everyone, but this is what solved tren heartburn for me.

Last year during my growing phase I started taking a probiotic twice a day and have continued to since. That's the only change in the last year supplement-wise related to my gut. This year when dieting I used tren like I always do, and my heartburn was 99% reduced. In the past I'd take 6-8 Tums per day, but this year I only took like 4 the whole time I was dieting.

I can't correlate anything besides the probiotic to eliminating the heartburn. The rest of my supplements and diet have been the same.
Yes probiotic use can be extremely helpful. I would also recommend supplementing with saccharomyces boulardii

Which probiotic? Brand? Dosage?

Have you read this completely? A little busy can you post the most important insight information on this? As a summary much appreciated thank you .
My takeaway from several studies is that steroids can be hepatotoxic, cause biliary stasis, and because of these can disrupt the gut biome due to these and other actions. There was an article I found that I can’t seem to locate again that pointed towards Trenbolone being particularly effective at causing these reactions. It seems that the effects on the adrenal system are a large part of the stomach pain and discomfort some can get

Anybody also had any intense indigestion w Anavar 40-60mg’s ran months on?

Having some serious issues took out tren just stopped anavar trying to pinpoint problem.

Anybody also had any intense indigestion w Anavar 40-60mg’s ran months on?

Having some serious issues took out tren just stopped anavar trying to pinpoint problem.
Any oral steroids cause indigestion, acid reflux, and stomach pain for me.

Which probiotic? Brand? Dosage?
Dr. Ohirra's professional formula. 1 cap with breakfast, 1 with my last meal. I cut back to just 1 with breakfast towards the end of my diet since I wasn't eating that much but will bring it back to 2 on this rebound.

slippery elm also helps the intestinal mucosal lining
You know I was gonna mention that. Same with deglycerhizinated licorice extract and marshmallow root

Any oral steroids cause indigestion, acid reflux, and stomach pain for me.
man i think its a safe bet to say i am right there with you in 9/10 of your posts and experiences.
You know I was gonna mention that. Same with deglycerhizinated licorice extract and marshmallow root
DGL works great! yes i have read that about marshmallow do you have experience? they sell it cheap on amazon. I have yet to try the marshmallow, always good input my brother A+

man i think its a safe bet to say i am right there with you in 9/10 of your posts and experiences.

DGL works great! yes i have read that about marshmallow do you have experience? they sell it cheap on amazon. I have yet to try the marshmallow, always good input my brother A+
Ive definitely learned a few things from your posts too since it seems our digestive issues are so similar. The s. Boullardii has really been making a difference for me since seeing your post. Have tou ever tried a round of rifaxamin? That definitely got me some relief from my original massive issues. I haven’t had the extreme vomiting or diarrhea that I was having on a 2-3 times weekly basis

I have used marshmallow root. It does help. It seems to coat the contents of your bowels a bit and help it move through easier. And has a bit of a pepto bismol like effect on the stomach. It can definitely help ease some discomfort. Ive used literally everything imaginable to try to help my stomach issues. Here’s a few and they all work to some degree
Peppermint oil(very effective for gas and bloating....but make sure and take with a bit of food or swallow thoroughly with water as it’s not fun coming back up with a burp)
Marshmallow root, DGL, probiotics, prebiotics, s. Bouilardii, fermented foods like kimchi and saurkraut, simethicone for gas, digestive bitters, digestive enzymes, bromelain, ginger capsules, turmeric capsules, Manuka honey, glutamine, Artichoke leaf extract, fennel and fennel extract, and probably a few other things I’m forgetting. I’m sure liver support supps like tudca can help mitigate some of the indigestion that comes from liver toxicity from some steroids as well

Well things took a dramatic turn last night - stomach pain went from bad to worse and ended up in an entire night of explosive diarrhoea!

Tren and I are done forever! No way i’m Going through that again

If I were having issues and didn't want to lower dose or pull it, I'd try 10g quality glutamine 3 times a day, a circumin supplement daily, oral aloe Vero gel upon waking And maybe before some meals. A good probiotic. Pull spicy food.
And if stress related cbd or kratom. Or smoke some pot if that's your style.
Having gut issues without tren usage I've noticed what I listed helps me.

Also, if you're sleeping like shit you may not be digesting everything right, causing inflammation/ pain. My understanding is poor sleep will tell your body to give the blood that can be used in.your gi to other organs that are more important(heart, brain, ect) so gi won't work optimally. In past I ran tren high test and didn't sleep. If I run 300 with 300 test, I sleep like a baby.

Ultimately just weight out what you deem fit, if you can still eat and can deal with poor sleep/ gi discomfort, go for it. If not, pull back or find a new compound.

Well things took a dramatic turn last night - stomach pain went from bad to worse and ended up in an entire night of explosive diarrhoea!

Tren and I are done forever! No way i’m Going through that again
How long have you been on?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear