over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trenbolone enthanate ?

gorilla2015

Registered
Can someone please tell me what this is because I have never heard of it before. Is this Parabolan ?

Parabolan is trenbolone cyclohexylmethylcarbonate. I've seen trenbolone enanthate powder on various lists. I wouldn't use it as the enanthate ester takes up too much of the potency at the expense of being a slower release.

xcel

Actually up in Canada there is a new UG lab with trenbolone enanthate. I just picked up quite a few vials to try out on my next course. It's not exactly the same as Parabolan, but the half-life is damn close. Stacking both tren enanthate and test enanthate would be ideal. I was going to shoot twice per week.

No disrespect xcel, but are you saying that you would not recommend test enanthate either due to the weight of the ester?

For every 100mg administered the acetate ester yeilds roughly 87mg of trenbolone and the enanthate ester yeilds roughly 72mg of trenbolone. Unless you are really penny pinching than I don't think that it is a huge difference. Twice per week injects as opposed to ED injects sure is worth the extra change you spend. You'd probably be spending more cash on pins anyway. Just my $0.02.

so how many cc's you gonna have to shoot of that tren enanthate per week.

Bo said:
For every 100mg administered the acetate ester yeilds roughly 87mg of trenbolone and the enanthate ester yeilds roughly 72mg of trenbolone.
Two reasons:

That's over 17% less actual tren with enanthate

With enanthate, not only do you get less tren, you don't know or have as much control over its release. Say the enathate relases over a 7-day period. Is that release the same amount every day, or like 10, 20, 30, 20, 10, 5, 5 (just an example-not fact). With that long a time period for release and uncertainty of when, I chose to use faster acting esters or no ester.

xcel

You may lose some of the mg weight with the enanthate ester, but you will also lose a similar amount with the 'parabolin' ester.
They is not a big difference in the carbon (ester) chain-not enough to make a difference results-wise. Parabolin ester is more than a di-prop ester (4 days HL), less then an enanthate (5-6 days HL). So as you can see not much inbetween.

xcelbeyond said:

Two reasons:

With enanthate, not only do you get less tren, you don't know or have as much control over its release. Say the enathate relases over a 7-day period. Is that release the same amount every day, or like 10, 20, 30, 20, 10, 5, 5 (just an example-not fact). With that long a time period for release and uncertainty of when, I chose to use faster acting esters or no ester.

xcel

with this train of thought, wouldn't it make more sense to use the longer acting esters and shoot them ED? you should have a much, much more stable blood level for the duration of the cycle.

ripper said:

with this train of thought, wouldn't it make more sense to use the longer acting esters and shoot them ED? you should have a much, much more stable blood level for the duration of the cycle.

it does work like that...

i do EOD shots no matter what i am taking at the very least. usually ED

ripper said:
Not for me. You still don't really know how much gear is in your system at any given time with a slow release.

And -Bo's point was that you don't have to shoot long-acting gear very often!

xcel

xcelbeyond said:

Two reasons:

xcel

I've done the EOD and 2x per week administrations of test enanthate and I honestly did not notice any difference whatsoever. If you're really worried that much about blood levels then I'm assuming you use suspension 2x/day? ;)

IMHO, losing a few extra milligrams of tren as opposed to shooting ED is worth it. Maybe you like shooting ED, I'd rather not. To each his own.

Same Here Bo

I've done a gram of cyp per week, tried it every few days for a while, then later shooting it all at once....tried the same thing with other gear too and really never noticed a difference (with longer acting stuff, not like prop or anything)...but I guess depending on the amount of gear you are using, you may want to break up the shots over the days anyway just so you don't have to stick so much volume all at once....I've seen this debated for years, but have never really seen anything conclusive as far as benefits one way or the other....anyone know of any articles that shows some comparisons/benefits of splitting up vs shooting all at once?:confused:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws