over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trest and DHB 5x Stronger

O God, here we go again!

If trest/ment is so powerful then please post up some pics of you users massive physiques! I mean seriously if the shit is so powerful then there should be some jacked up motherfuckers on this board as MANY of you have used these compounds, did you grow 5x as fast...LOL

Waiting for pics...........
Yep..Nothing... nothing is 5 times stronger .. they base their comparison on using test as the ruler to start from.. nothing is 5 times stronger..

I nearly posted my thoughts on the idea from the op at first but I got sidetracked. I did state that I was obviously not claiming trest was to common steroids as steroids are to natural, but I suppose I should have been more clear on that. The 5x contention (what the op originally asked about to be fair) does seem to strain credulity. But I suppose it could be technically correct in some fashion. Perhaps in regards to binding affinity or another metric. @Type-IIx can probably speak to that better than I can. But 5x as effective at building muscle tissue? I do agree that certainly does not seem to be born out by anecdotes. And that contention for dhb (in terms of building muscle) seems kinda ludicrous on its face.

But the main point of my post (that you were dismissing it because you don't know pros or others that have used it to great effect) still stands. That kind of rational is a common kind of logical fallacy, and that's why I stated it was not restricted to only aas/drugs. And that certainly seemed the main point you were contending. However, if you were merely taking issue with the 5x claim by Chevaz and others, then I do agree the burden of proof would be on he and others. Incredible claims require incredible evidence. Not that he would offer any beyond his own word lol.
Then please address what I said in this thread, not another thread (I don't know any pros that use these compounds)
My statement in this thread is you guys show me the physiques and slabs of muscles that these compounds built on professionalmuscle! MANY OF YOU BROS HAVE USED THESE COMPOUNDS...

STILL waiting for pics....tic toc, tic toc.

Well there goes that….

Now that bottle of Trest I just ordered is going to sit there and collect dust lmao 🤣

Test and GH only it is for me lol 😂
I think this is a mistake. Too bad MyNameisJeff and Rex Feral aren't here anymore because they were huge proponents of trest. You have to get multiple perspectives on this one.

What are we saying trest is 5x stronger than? Testosterone?

I would have to agree that 70mg of trest is more effective than 350mg of testosterone (70x5=350).

But like I alluded to before, it's really hard for each of us to make anecdotal observations when we ass a steroid in after we have already built muscle compared to when we were starting out. I built more muscle on my first cycle of 500mg test than anything else I have done, but that's because I had more room for growth. That isn't to say I would have yielded even better results had I used 300mg of trenbolone or 500mg of deca instead. Nothing should only be about anecdotes. NO ONE uses trest on their first cycle but from a science based standpoint, the gains should be tremendous if someone actually did.

Well there goes that….

Now that bottle of Trest I just ordered is going to sit there and collect dust lmao 🤣

Test and GH only it is for me lol 😂

Don’t do that, re home it. I’m sure someone would love it properly lol

As far as DHB goes, it caused severe inflammation for me, to a point where I was getting body aches.

Ment plus DHB at the same time is one of the strongest stacks I've done but couldn't handle the inflammation from DHB.

As far as DHB goes, it caused severe inflammation for me, to a point where I was getting body aches.

Ment plus DHB at the same time is one of the strongest stacks I've done but couldn't handle the inflammation from DHB.
What made it "the strongest"? How much muscle did you put on with this stack? Was it the only 2 compounds ran?

For me trest is feeling good compound and libido in a bottle great for somebody who has size already and expect quality of life from gear usage- in this department nothing beat trest and price is next to nothing. One bottle last me 100 days.
I agree! It’s a feel good compound. Just the opposite of Tren were you feel like crap. And I’d also like to add that Trestolone acetate does NOT provide near the muscle building results of Tren even though it’s more potent on paper. But 50 mgs of legit Trestolone acetate eod combined with 750 mgs of test per week gets me shredded, not bloated. If I want more size I add anadrol with the test and trestolone. I don’t use an anti-es. Sex drive is great. My body obviously doesn’t aromatize very much. Never has unless I use a lot of dbol.

Then please address what I said in this thread, not another thread (I don't know any pros that use these compounds)
My statement in this thread is you guys show me the physiques and slabs of muscles that these compounds built on professionalmuscle! MANY OF YOU BROS HAVE USED THESE COMPOUNDS...

How cute. I'm sorry to disappoint but even if I wanted to indulge your request for anecdotes of people using trestolone (or another drug you don't favor), I don't keep close track of other's people's drug use or progress. So I can't address that beyond trying to belabor to you, that it's poor reasoning to dismiss a drug because you have not seen success from it. There's definitely reasons it could be a poor choice or not live up to some of its billing, but just because you or another person hasn't seen it is not one of them. Feels like we've hit a road block in terms of discussion but I hope I'm wrong. Anyways, it's late but cheers man.

I’ve never tried DHB but I have noticed that Tren causes me to have severe joint/tendon inflammation. It can be counteracted to some degree using small doses of NPP.

What made it "the strongest"? How much muscle did you put on with this stack? Was it the only 2 compounds ran?

On ment not being used by the pros….I feel like ment and DHb are like when carburetors were getting replaced with fuel injection.

Why? Carbs work fine! My holly 750 is perfect dickhead. But looking back now…would you exchange computer controled dual port fuel injection for a Holly or Eddie rock that you tuned with a screwdriver?

It might be a fad…5 years from now it might be a staple like deca. Hell idk

But I agree with everything else you said.

I just enjoy ment. Crazy boners, happy as fuck…..10iu on a slin pen…can bulk retardedly…..it has a place.

How cute. I'm sorry to disappoint but even if I wanted to indulge your request for anecdotes of people using trestolone (or another drug you don't favor), I don't keep close track of other's people's drug use or progress. So I can't address that beyond trying to belabor to you, that it's poor reasoning to dismiss a drug because you have not seen success from it. There's definitely reasons it could be a poor choice or not live up to some of its billing, but just because you or another person hasn't seen it is not one of them. Feels like we've hit a road block in terms of discussion but I hope I'm wrong. Anyways, it's late but cheers man.
Bro I'm just addressing the title and MAIN POINT of this thread.....5x stronger? Ha ha ha that's laughable.

For me trest is feeling good compound and libido in a bottle great for somebody who has size already and expect quality of life from gear usage- in this department nothing beat trest and price is next to nothing. One bottle last me 100 days.
what is your dosing protocol to get it to last that long brother?> thanks

O God, here we go again!

If trest/ment is so powerful then please post up some pics of you users massive physiques! I mean seriously if the shit is so powerful then there should be some jacked up motherfuckers on this board as MANY of you have used these compounds, did you grow 5x as fast...LOL

Waiting for pics...........
So what is you want to know? Trest/MT1/DHB

Attachments

• D32656BE-3C57-4C09-AB6F-F918281E3961.jpeg
    D32656BE-3C57-4C09-AB6F-F918281E3961.jpeg
    101.3 KB · Views: 111
  • 905F21ED-3155-49DA-BBC0-0E2136AA9F9C.jpeg
    905F21ED-3155-49DA-BBC0-0E2136AA9F9C.jpeg
    94.6 KB · Views: 109
So what is you want to know? Trest/MT1/DHB
5 times stronger means 5 times faster in your transformation. You can start at 228 not looking like this. Then you can stay 228 looking like this.

5 times stronger means 5 times faster in your transformation. You can start at 228 not looking like this. Then you can stay 228 looking like this.
I would consider this acquiring muscle in a very short time. 1500mcg MT1/25-50mg trest

I would consider this acquiring muscle in a very short time. 1500mcg MT1/25-50mg trest
Would you like to know who’s vitamins I’m using?

Trienes are the class of Δ4,9,11 androgens, including trenbolone acetate, methyltrienolone, etc. Now, the cited study did not analyze trenbolone acetate but looked instead at various other trienes & MENT using the same assay standard (relative to DHT in nuclear retention, receptor binding). As a rule, though, trenbolone acetate is a potent triene & the trienes tested were much more potent than MENT.

Don't get me wrong, MENT will slab on mass, due largely to its aromatic potency & quite potent AR activity. But it's not as potent as tren ace.
Any reason that you mention tren ACE and not just tren? Any difference in actual outcome of tren ace vs tren enanthate? I know its just a different ester, but yet I see many people react very different to tren a vs tren e - if so, does this also apply to ment a vs ment e?

MENT's not the strongest injectable. In a study of AR potency (nuclear retention, receptor binding), MENT was quite potent but far weaker than the trienes tested.
I can attest this is true from using both compounds throughout the years. Tren is considerably stronger than Ment. But I still love Ment mixed with test.

Any reason that you mention tren ACE and not just tren? Any difference in actual outcome of tren ace vs tren enanthate? I know its just a different ester, but yet I see many people react very different to tren a vs tren e - if so, does this also apply to ment a vs ment e?
I’ve use both esters with both hormones and I prefer acetate over enanthate because it’s a little stronger. Acetate increases sex drive better than enanthate version for me and my body feels less toxic. On the other hand, I feel better with enanthate and cypionate version of testosterone than faster acting versions like prop. Everyone reacts differently. Some people get less sides on Tren enanthate.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws