over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trest and DHB 5x Stronger

The argument on here I believe got misconstrued . I m not gonna say whether I claim to know what is stronger or by how much . I love trest and dhb. Never used them together . but to argue that something is t 5x stronger because you dont put on 5x the amount of muscle is foolish . 5g of test is 5x stronger than 1g . it doesnt mean 5g puts on 5x the amount of muscle mass than 1g . there are some ridiculous claims on paper about how powerful things are and there s guys on here that seem to get great results from low doses of trest . we re all different responders to different things and we ll never know till we try it ourselves .

Cor what it’s worth. 100mg test and add 100mgs of trest and the addition of the trest was for me personally more noticeable than adding 100mgs more of test, or primo, or deca, or mast. More noticeable in terms of strength gains, look, sex drive and feeling of wellness. Now I am not a bodybuilder, don’t use big dosages, none of that stuff so that needs to be taken into account with my experience. Also for me was it 5 times stronger response than those others, I have no clue, but the response was much more pronounced, significant. To the point I would honestly not run 100mg test and add in anything else at just 100mgs other than Trest. Also 100 mgs is as high as I have ran it, for me there is no need to run more, a higher dosage would be a waste on me, my goals, diet and training don’t warrant any greater use.

I agree! It’s a feel good compound. Just the opposite of Tren were you feel like crap. And I’d also like to add that Trestolone acetate does NOT provide near the muscle building results of Tren even though it’s more potent on paper. But 50 mgs of legit Trestolone acetate eod combined with 750 mgs of test per week gets me shredded, not bloated. If I want more size I add anadrol with the test and trestolone. I don’t use an anti-es. Sex drive is great. My body obviously doesn’t aromatize very much. Never has unless I use a lot of dbol.
Dbol is the one thing that makes my nipples hurt. No bad bloat or anything just gyno trying to come on.

Cor what it’s worth. 100mg test and add 100mgs of trest and the addition of the trest was for me personally more noticeable than adding 100mgs more of test, or primo, or deca, or mast. More noticeable in terms of strength gains, look, sex drive and feeling of wellness. Now I am not a bodybuilder, don’t use big dosages, none of that stuff so that needs to be taken into account with my experience. Also for me was it 5 times stronger response than those others, I have no clue, but the response was much more pronounced, significant. To the point I would honestly not run 100mg test and add in anything else at just 100mgs other than Trest. Also 100 mgs is as high as I have ran it, for me there is no need to run more, a higher dosage would be a waste on me, my goals, diet and training don’t warrant any greater use.
This post 👏🏿👏🏿
I have no problem with any claims in this post and in other threads about ment or dhb or whatever. I feel good, I feel I grew better are all fair and logical assessments. Talking that 5x as strong bullshit, please get the fuck out here with that horse shit, there would be some jacked up motherfuckers on this board if that was the case, bros would abuse the living shit out of a 5x stronger drug to get as big as they fucking could, but the pics speak for themselves and that shit doesn't quite pan out IN THE REAL WORLD.

So what is you want to know? Trest/MT1/DHB
So if this old man would use it I wonder how much bigger he would be...LOL
Rusty is a BOSS!
Screenshot_20220319-104710_Google.jpg

Aren’t there charts on how anabolic and androgenic certain compounds are?

I also think you guys might be arguing apples to oranges. Need to define what “5x stronger” actually means…

Aren’t there charts on how anabolic and androgenic certain compounds are?

I also think you guys might be arguing apples to oranges. Need to define what “5x stronger” actually means…
How many definitions could 5x stronger have? It literally means 5X STRONGER

How many definitions could 5x stronger have? It literally means 5X STRONGER
Lol right but is he asking 5x more anabolic, 5x more muscle mass potential, etc…. I dunno man.

Yep..Nothing... nothing is 5 times stronger .. they base their comparison on using test as the ruler to start from.. nothing is 5 times stronger..
EXACTLY 💯

I wish i was younger. If i was i would be trying 200mg of trest or DHB to see if i could get the same results as 1 gram of T. If so and the side effects were less i would have a new base cycle i would use.

As I've gotten older, I've gotten away from what is considered strongest, and gravitated more towards what is sustainable. For me, Trest acetate topped out at 50mg per day, and it was pretty awesome, but you are limited. Also, after a while I just felt like shit and had to get off of it. Same with tren. Now test and nandrolone I can run high and for extended amounts of time and the gains keep coming. Not to mention I just feel better and healthier on them. So in the long run, the tried and true test and deca/npp still beat the hell out of the exotics. They are fun to play with here and there, but I wouldn't expect miracles.

I never was interested if something is stronger then something else. I was rather interested if something is usefull in low dose - that is enough for me to see how potent is a drug. Also it was always important for me how i feel and is it suitable for my goals- this are the only criteria i take into consideration when i take a drug.

What are traditional AAS? MENT & 1-Testo are vastly different compounds. While MENT has structural similarities with mibolerone (Cheque drops) & can be argued as possessing particular (certainly in terms of its aromatic product, but sure, also ostensible AR potency inferred by its structure) features that lend AR potency, 1-Testo is more analogous to Primo or stenbolone.

There are myriad designer steroids that were sold legally that were severalfold more potent than either of these compounds. Are those not traditional steroids? Is tren not a traditional steroid? More potent than both. If not a traditional steroid, why not? This statement raises more questions than it answers IMO.
Broderick considers traditional steroids as, nandrolone, Mast, eq, test, anavar, primo, anavar, drol...

What would be safer or best for overall health a low dose of dhb or trest at say 50 mg per week or 300 of masterone or primo both along with trt?

Broderick considers traditional steroids as, nandrolone, Mast, eq, test, anavar, primo, anavar, drol...

What would be safer or best for overall health a low dose of dhb or trest at say 50 mg per week or 300 of masterone or primo both along with trt?
Hm, so he means "widely commercially available" as "traditional." OK.

To your question:
1-Testo ("DHB"): considerations: often uses guaicol as a solvent, often increases C reactive protein & inflammation, potential hepatic strain (liver toxicity) due to reduction of the 1,2 double bond & likely resistance to 3β-HSD, and often unbearable PIP
MENT: potent AR activity but also very high potency aromatic product (7α-methylestradiol) so potent estrogenic effects, potent HPG axis suppression (I won't bore you with its mechanisms, but it's efficacious in male contraception for a reason), increases blood pressure dramatically
Masteron: potent hematopoietic agent (increases Hb/HCT), mild anabolic (weak muscle builder)
Primo: potent hematopoietic agent (""), " " (weak muscle builder)

If you're talking about combining 300mg Mast + 300mg Primo, your issue is (1) hemoglobin/hematocrit. If you're to use MENT your issues are (1) estrogenic effects, (2) hypogonadal effects, and (3) blood pressure effects. If you're to use 1-Test your issues are (1) inflammation/CRP, (2) hepatic strain, and (3) often unbearable PIP.

Pick your own adventure. You could argue that Mast+Primo is more manageable especially if your individual tolerance for Hb/HCT increase is favorable; or against it because its low anabolism doesn't sufficiently outweigh its demerits. You could argue that MENT's anabolism is favorable so as to outweigh the 3 distinct particular harms. It's hard to make a case for 1-Testo in my view, but perhaps you are resilient to these particular harms.

Pretty much what I do. I use my 140mg testosterone and add in 70mg of trest and it's great. If I added 70mg of something like deca instead of trest, I probably wouldn't even notice.

I never was interested if something is stronger then something else. I was rather interested if something is usefull in low dose - that is enough for me to see how potent is a drug. Also it was always important for me how i feel and is it suitable for my goals- this are the only criteria i take into consideration when i take a drug.
trest and tren are the low dose kings as far an injectables go. You have to use more test, deca, eq, etc. to yield similar results.

Turned into a good thread. Never used either compound or primo and don't know much about them but trying to.

Is there any evidence that trest or dhb is safer, or worse, for kidneys when compared to tren?

Whenever I consider a new compound that's the first thing I take into consideration, potential harm to kidneys.

Turned into a good thread. Never used either compound or primo and don't know much about them but trying to.

Is there any evidence that trest or dhb is safer, or worse, for kidneys when compared to tren?

Whenever I consider a new compound that's the first thing I take into consideration, potential harm to kidneys.
Seriously - if you care so much about your health, give it a rest with drugs completely. And if you do not compete, stay with the test, gh, insulin - even in high doses you can take them relatively safely, once a year you want to make a shape for the holidays, use var / winny, mast maybe a little tren for 6-8 weeks and it will be in reasonable and "healthy"

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131