over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trest Trial

Keep up the progress.

Guess this stuff does have some Tren like goodness! Besides the strength, woke up sweating like hell this morning. Other than that trest is still rocking and rolling! Still no sides to report, hunger this morning was outrageous!

Reading your journal makes me really wana try trest..will you use it precontest?

At high doses I wouldn't do precontest but this 25 mg a day is working out pretty good. I just started a prep so we will see how this goes off into it.

So this is kicking in a little over a week?

Yes, the trest acetate hits quick n hard. I couldn't imagine a higher dose but would love to try it! Not hard in a bad way, no side effects except running maybe a little hotter than norm but needed cause I've started a cut.

Workouts are going amazing, intensity is through the roof, veins starting to pop more too. Mood and overall better feeling of self!!

Thanks for the feedback fellas.

How much you AI you guys running?

Definitely curious about where trest could fit in during contest prep..or their other products for that matter...how's the prep coming?

I'm just slowly ramping into it but the trest is working nicely. Only running that at moment. May get some desoxy t since it's supposed to be like Mast. Intensity is crazy on trest and helping lean out quicker than I thought. I've also been running a keto diet for now and pumps are still crazy and staying veinier than usual. It is the real deal. May get more to keep at the small dose I'm running.

I hate to ask a dumb question but is this dosed orally or IM? I know what the packaging says, but...

there would be no point dosing this orally as there is an oral for that already so obvious answer is obvious.

Another successful day on the trest train. Workouts are unreal. Sweating more and more each time, still some night sweats but not awful. Getting leaner. Appetite staying up also. Plenty left to go!

Had to take a few days off being outta town but nevertheless the hunger never let up. Gym sessions still strong and running hot daily but not too bad. Still loving the trest with plenty left to go!!

Still at 25 ed. Some times has to be eod but try to ed at 25. Really liking this compound. May throw some T in next week but trest alone is amazing IMO.

Workouts still crazy, sweating like a madman during gym and cardio. No more night sweats. That only lasted for a few days. Plenty left to go at only 25 ed. Hunger has subsided slightly but still there if you wait too long to eat especially.

Not really any bloat that I can really tell. I have some letro on the way to run also but going on two weeks and don't seem to be bloating hardly at all. Due to work n schedule I have been doing eod and it's still kicking hard and overall good feeling as well.

Higher doses definitely cause bloat, I've ramped up to Trest 150 ED and 0.6 mg letrozole ED and 12.5 mg Aromasin ED seem to be keeping things under control, not dry but controlled.

Trest 50 mg ED with 12.5 mg Aromasin ED and I felt like my nips were getting a bit puffy.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jboz
NapsGear