over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trestolone (ment)

Real trest is such an amazing compound...i've never had a compound change me as fast as trest and that includes tren.

Gyno should come on very fast with legit trest...also that shit will shrink your balls to the size of raisins if you stay on long enough, i've never really had that happen either even running grams of gear they have stayed about the same size. With trest you can bust a nut and nothing comes out lol...male birth control.

I wish Pure Oils would have kept it together...there trest went to shit after that first batch. There is a sponsor on here who carries it but like someone before said it is very expensive at 50mg per ml.

what kinda does did u run mate and were u running any other compounds with it. how long was the rest used also

what kinda does did u run mate and were u running any other compounds with it. how long was the rest used also

I ran 50mg/day of the trest and had been on a ton of other stuff for months

Guess I should hold on to the Trest raws that I had sacked away ..from Pure Oils. :headbang:

I still got a sealed in the box 10ml from Pure Oils from like 2 years ago or so. No one at my gym even knows what that shit is. I got really bad sides from it like my heart would skip a beat. So I experimented by starting and stopping and playing with the doses. Still couldn't handle it.

or you could just use it for cooking since it's plain grapeseed oil

Same ol' schtick huh? It's getting old.
There's no oil at all. :headbang: It's raw. Brewed some in the past and it was wonderful. Get off your high horse, my friend.

Last edited:
I still got a sealed in the box 10ml from Pure Oils from like 2 years ago or so. No one at my gym even knows what that shit is. I got really bad sides from it like my heart would skip a beat. So I experimented by starting and stopping and playing with the doses. Still couldn't handle it.

Which do you have, the Ace? I bought my raws right when they first came out with it...knew someone that was affiliated with them. Brewed some up and it was great. Stashed away the rest. It's Trest Ace.

Which do you have, the Ace? I bought my raws right when they first came out with it...knew someone that was affiliated with them. Brewed some up and it was great. Stashed away the rest. It's Trest Ace.

Are you sure it's ace Big Vin? I'd be willing to do a test run with some to make sure:D:D

I have to say I think Trest is great stuff. In fact, in terms of muscle growth, I think it beats out all the traditional injectables, including Deca/NPP, EQ, Primo, Mast, and Tren.

When it is real and properly dosed, even 50 mg/day produces very noticeable results...and they don't take long to manifest. I don't think any two-way injectable stack beats test & trest for all-out muscle growth. Add some tren or 1-test to it and it is killer.

I have to say I think Trest is great stuff. In fact, in terms of muscle growth, I think it beats out all the traditional injectables, including Deca/NPP, EQ, Primo, Mast, and Tren.

When it is real and properly dosed, even 50 mg/day produces very noticeable results...and they don't take long to manifest. I don't think any two-way injectable stack beats test & trest for all-out muscle growth. Add some tren or 1-test to it and it is killer.

I ran quite a bit of test and tren with trest and noticed my results were better than the guys who ran strictly trest only (there were like 20 trest logs lol).

Do you buy into the theory of shoulders and traps having the most androgen receptors in our bodies Mike? Because I know when I ran trest my traps exploded with growth and thats without doing anything extrta for them....im no expert but I assumed the extremely high androgen profile of the trest was what caused it? Unfortunately when I ran out trest they went back to normal lol:(

I ran quite a bit of test and tren with trest and noticed my results were better than the guys who ran strictly trest only (there were like 20 trest logs lol).

Do you buy into the theory of shoulders and traps having the most androgen receptors in our bodies Mike? Because I know when I ran trest my traps exploded with growth and thats without doing anything extrta for them....im no expert but I assumed the extremely high androgen profile of the trest was what caused it? Unfortunately when I ran out trest they went back to normal lol:(

As far as I am aware the traps do have a higher AR density than other muscles, but I didn't read the studies myself so I suppose I could be wrong. However, considering the number and type of sources I've heard this from, I've always just assumed it was a fact.

But...I think you may be drawing a non-existent link between AR density and a steroid's androgenic rating. Just because a steroid has a higher androgenic rating, it does not necessarily mean it will cause more growth in AR dense muscles compared to other steroids.

You see, the term "androgenic rating" refers ONLY to a steroid's androgenic potency in prostate tissue. Many steroid users are under the false impression that a steroid's AR rating is a reference to its general androgenic character throughout the body, but this is not the case. A steroid's androgenic potency can vary tremendously from tissue to tissue, which is why a steroid can cause strong androgenic side effects in one area, but not in another. A good example would be Mast. Mast is fairly easy on the prostate compared to many other steroids, but is known to be rather harsh on the hairline. If a steroid's androgenic rating represented its overall androgenic character, Mast would be just as easy on the hairline as it is on the prostate, yet it's not. The same can be said of Winstrol and many other steroids.

The point here is that androgenic ratings are absolutely worthless for determining how a steroid might act in non-prostate tissues. As a result, they also have no value when it comes to ascertaining a steroid's muscle building potency.

Moving on. The term "androgen receptor" refers to what we might call a "docking port" for AAS. Androgen receptors are found in many different tissues all throughout the body and are the main pathway through which steroid's exert almost all of their effects--both anabolic and androgenic. If a steroid doesn't attach to an androgen receptor, it will pretty much just float around doing nothing. The bottom line is that AAS need androgen receptors in order exert their effects in bodily tissues, regardless of whether we are talking about muscles, vocal chords, hair follicles, skin, prostate, etc.

So, just because trestolone has a high androgenic rating, it does not mean it is going to have a greater effect in the traps than other muscles. It simply means that the traps have more available "docking ports" for AAS in general...regardless of the type. To put it another way, AR dense muscles do not respond preferentially to steroid's with high androgenic ratings. There is simply no connection between a steroid's androgenic rating and its ability to stimulate muscle growth in AR dense tissues. AR dense muscles respond better to "ALL" steroids.

Now, if your traps grew more than your other muscles during your trestolone cycle, it was only because that particular steroid worked well for you, not because the traps responded selectively to trestolone. Sometimes one bodypart just grows faster than others, for various reasons.

Question for you Mike or anyone who has used it. How much of an impact does it have on blood pressure and resting heart rate? Or even bloodwork for that matter?

Injections

Guys that ran trest ace can u get away with eod injections or does it have to be every day protocol. Thanks

I know, dammit. I could have stockpiled when the raws were readily available through PO. Been forever since I brewed, but I could figure it out.

Does it need every day injections or can I do it eod, with the ace Ester

Has anyone tried pure oils other products? Mainly dutasteride or finasteride?:confused:

What is the general consensus of Trest on hair? I can take tren and test but DHT derivatives hurt the hair line.

Last edited:
Question for you Mike or anyone who has used it. How much of an impact does it have on blood pressure and resting heart rate? Or even bloodwork for that matter?

I am fortunate in the sense that many of the AAS that negatively affect BP in most others do not affect me. The only drug that had a noticeable impact in that are was M1T--my BP went from 120/70-80 to 160/100 in 2 weeks. Crazy. My BP doesn't go up at all on trest, test, tren, SD, or most other drugs. Actually, I should say the effect is minimal--like a 5 point fluctuation, but that's about it.

I never noticed any effect on my heart rate, either. In terms of bloodwork it didn't have any effect on my hepatic or renal system. It had a moderate impact on lipids, but I can prevent it entirely with the appropriate supplementation.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws