over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trey Brewer

thats pretty crazy at 21 years old. kinda funny when he said he was sort of powerlifting but never concentrated on his back. if you're a powerlifter and you're not hittin your back as hard as everything else or even harder, then you're not really a powerlifter. back is the key for a big bench.

Great physique, but he looks and sounds about 40.

why is everybody dumping on this guy so hard? How does one "sound 40"?

Perhaps it's a matter of taste, I myself am much more annoyed by the dental white fag's voice than by trey's :D

Given Trey's development now, he will be sensational as he matures. He could duplicate Jay's Cutler's feat of turning pro at 23. Saw him on stage when he was 3rd as a hw in last year's Teen Nationals. Knew then he had a big future.

His dad is a conditioning coach and great guy who will guide Trey in his development. Think Trey will be a shooting star in the sport.

very good maturity, built like a house!
I have many things to say about him (all positive) but will keep my comments to myself, for obvious reasons.

Hes got a deep voice because hes naturally a big guy, hes 270lbs in that video. I'm more impressed by him as an athlete so far then the majority of today bodybuilders. He has accomplished a lot physique wise for such a young age, and he seems to be on the right track. I think any one who is bashing this kid must get a knot in there stomach when they look at him, that's called insecurity, envy, jealousy. Not very good traits to have. We are all in this game, and yes its a competitive sport. But give credit when credits due. This kid didn't just poke him self non stop to get to where hes at. I was also pretty big when I was 21, and I didn't have to take much to get there.

bigoso said:
why is everybody dumping on this guy so hard? How does one "sound 40"?

Maybe you didn't watch the video, but it's just my opinion.

By the way, I said he had a great physique / build. That's not dumping on him. Unless you think that looking 40 is dumping on someone. Wow.. I feel bad for the older guys here.. lol

Dave wrote:

"I think any one who is bashing this kid must get a knot in there stomach when they look at him, that's called insecurity, envy, jealousy. Not very good traits to have. We are all in this game, and yes its a competitive sport. But give credit when credits due."

I agree with you. But I didn't dump on this guy at all. Since when is saying someone looks and/or sounds older "dumping" on them? I used to want to look older when I was in high school ... maybe that's a good thing. But he does look and sound much older than 21. And I think anyone who doesn't think that isn't being honest with themselves and have a blind commitment to this guy.

I'll repeat for those who focused on only one part of my statement: GREAT PHYSIQUE. And that goes for his age.

But here's a pic of this guy from 2005 where he looked closer to 21, and in 2006 where he looks like he aged about 10 years.

Again, if you or anyone else doesn't admit that, I think you're all kidding yourselves.

Attachments

• Brewer-2005and2006.JPG
    Brewer-2005and2006.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 614
Last edited:
BrooklynBB said:
Maybe you didn't watch the video, but it's just my opinion.

By the way, I said he had a great physique / build. That's not dumping on him. Unless you think that looking 40 is dumping on someone. Wow.. I feel bad for the older guys here.. lol

Dave wrote:

"I think any one who is bashing this kid must get a knot in there stomach when they look at him, that's called insecurity, envy, jealousy. Not very good traits to have. We are all in this game, and yes its a competitive sport. But give credit when credits due."

I agree with you. But I didn't dump on this guy at all. Since when is saying someone looks and/or sounds older "dumping" on them? I used to want to look older when I was in high school ... maybe that's a good thing. But he does look and sound much older than 21. And I think anyone who doesn't think that isn't being honest with themselves and have a blind commitment to this guy.

I'll repeat for those who focused on only one part of my statement: GREAT PHYSIQUE. And that goes for his age.

But here's a pic of this guy from 2005 where he looked closer to 21, and in 2006 where he looks like he aged about 10 years.

Again, if you or anyone else doesn't admit that, I think you're all kidding yourselves.

I agree he does look older in the second pic, now is it your opinion that this was caused by the use of aas and hgh? or something else

Wow his shoulders sure blew up from 2005 to 2006. He definitely looks older than 21, not bashing , just say yea i agree.

BrooklynBB said:

mate, trying to say someone has aged and using a comp pic as an example is a waste of time,

use 2 pics when he is out of competition, there is too many variable come into play when people are on stage

km2000 said:
I agree he does look older in the second pic, now is it your opinion that this was caused by the use of aas and hgh? or something else

I have no clue. I just think he looks alot bigger, rounder, freakier in the second pic - and yes, older. Could be genetics, could be anything. I honestly don't know.

But I do know that he's genuinely a mutant, and I can't wait to see what damage he does on a pro stage when he gets there.

Mr OZ said:
mate, trying to say someone has aged and using a comp pic as an example is a waste of time,

use 2 pics when he is out of competition, there is too many variable come into play when people are on stage

I used two pics of him on stage for comparison. How much fairer can I get than that? If you have two off season pics, post them and we'll compare. But I thought this was a bodybuilding board... and I thought that comparing on stage is the point.

All I said was that he looks much older in the second one - period, end of story.

What's with all of the lawyers here for Mr. Brewer? I think he has a great body ... and very old for his age. I even showed the pics to my non-bodybuilding friends, had them guess his age and know what they said? That he looked 28 in the first one and 35 in the second one. So if anything, I was off by a few years with my guess. What's wrong with saying that?? LOL

BrooklynBB said:
I have no clue. I just think he looks alot bigger, rounder, freakier in the second pic - and yes, older. Could be genetics, could be anything. I honestly don't know.

But I do know that he's genuinely a mutant, and I can't wait to see what damage he does on a pro stage when he gets there.

I used two pics of him on stage for comparison. How much fairer can I get than that? If you have two off season pics, post them and we'll compare. But I thought this was a bodybuilding board... and I thought that comparing on stage is the point.

All I said was that he looks much older in the second one - period, end of story.

What's with all of the lawyers here for Mr. Brewer? I think he has a great body ... and very old for his age. I even showed the pics to my non-bodybuilding friends, had them guess his age and know what they said? That he looked 28 in the first one and 35 in the second one. So if anything, I was off by a few years with my guess. What's wrong with saying that?? LOL

your not out of line at all bro, I agree he's a mutant and will damage the bodybuilding stage for the next little while.

you make some good observations bro and no, nothing wrong with any of your statments

Anyone know his trainers name? Is Trey his only client right now? Or does he have anyone else we could look at their progress?

his trainers name is Daniel something....i believe he owns Titanz nutrition in Smyrna, GA

Daniel Sensodyne

BrooklynBB said:
I used two pics of him on stage for comparison. How much fairer can I get than that?

i dont think using 2 comp pics is a good one for comparisons age wise, thats why i said there are too many variables, you got your tan, water etc coming to play, you can look very different,

your entitled to your opinion at the end of the day so all is good and well

i think this kid looks good,if one of you guys were training him for a show there would be a post saying look at this 21yr old that im training and there would be 100 replies saying oh my he looks great what is he doing for supps

bigoso said:
his trainers name is Daniel something....i believe he owns Titanz nutrition in Smyrna, GA

Daniel Stuckard I believe.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity