over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

trey brewer latest pictures...

fat americano chub chub!
LOOOOOL

wonder how many peeps on this thread got paid as much as him to walk on stage with those boobs?..he really must not give a fk//.lol

WOW! I don't even no what to say either just WOW....

We all remember how Lee Priest got fat on KFC and crap and then he came back ripped as hell! Lets not judge them, they are humans! There is an old saying, Muscles comes and goes, Flab last...

Totally agree. That's why I when I hear people say about some new kid that looks amazing "can you imagine how incredible he will look in 10 years?" I think.... not necessarily. He may be at his personal best NOW. Everyone has that point in their bodybuilding career. Just a question of when.

Exactly! Megadoses of anabolics and GH fatburners and slin couple with huge eating and training like a powerlifter ruined Trey...no matter what changes he made training and guru he never looked the same as he did in 2006.
Ergogen Based Metabolic syndrome-the extreme abuse required to counter the mass gain-further wrecked his metabolism.

Not even 20 iu's of GH and all anabolic cycles could save him! He's done unfortunately it looks like. I hope he proves me wrong.

Sad too as I would have loved to see him about 10-20 lbs bigger in that 2006 shape-added to the chest and back and arms...

Wasted potential.

As I have said many times before you reach your potential very quickly in this sport especially genetically advanced and on the fast track with ergogens.
Look no further than our current Mr. O.

Last edited:
Totally agree. That's why I when I hear people say about some new kid that looks amazing "can you imagine how incredible he will look in 10 years?" I think.... not necessarily. He may be at his personal best NOW. Everyone has that point in their bodybuilding career. Just a question of when.

Yup! Jay looked his best right before turning pro! and most likely was on very limited doses then compared to what he would rise to coupled with other peptides and cycles maximally before he tapered down and found his tolerable doses that gave him his peak shape without killing himslef (so far anyway.)

One Pro that continues to break barriers is Kai and it baffles me to see him do it again and again-just when you think he is about to pop..he comes back again larger and leaner. I just hope he doesn't end up like Orville Burke and Desmond Miller.

Started a thread about this like 4 years ago stating such!
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...fast-can-you-reach-elite-examples-inside.html

I can't fathom that people still believe that the upper eschelon of this sport stay on thousands of grams of anabolics and 20-30 ius GH a day plus the kitchen sink and tanker truck of other substances YEAR round for decades-and still be walking around semi-healthy.

These people should be ashamed of themselves!

His biggest bodypart must be his balls.

Having the nerve to get on stage looking like that, and smiling yet ... that's balls or maybe the arrogance that comes from ignorance - as in blissful ignorance. Amazing.

This thread makes me think of something i hear people talk about all the time but just cant grasp the premise of.

You hear people always talking about taking your time because if you push it too fast it will destroy your shape. How can the rate that you are gaining affect and change your shape?

Say someone went from 200 to 225 in 2 years...how or why would they look different than if they went from 200 to 225 in 5 years.

In my opinion people usually think they lost their shape from getting there too fast and pushing things too much but possibly their shape was just better at 200 vs 225. And you would think the same regardless of how long it took them.

I am really referring to lines and shape when one is in contest shape.

Obviously a lot more than just Trey's shape was destroyed with what appears to be abuse in all areas so my question is not as much about him but in general.

I'm shocked that someone would be on a stage posing while looking like that. I wouldn't take my shirt off at the beach if I looked like that.

I really admired trey brewer for just being an overall layed back dude and not trying to talk shit but hell what the fuck is this thread about (sure as hell isnt to say how good he looks) he really does look like shit I dont see what he's gonna do with all that excess skin hanging because that shit is stretched.. He really has let himself go and to everyone saying you wouldnt take your shirt off whatever pat yourself on the back because I would be fuckin embarassed to look like that Priest didnt even get that fat and he got pretty hefty... That really does just erk the shit out of me that he looks like that.... OK done :banghead:

Looks like the Tren Brewer days are over

wow what a waste of potential...sad to see someone so young piss it all away, esp w/all the opportunities he had

lol, i thinks he looks allright, first shoot is bad i agree

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity