over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

tricks on passing blood test

quadzilla500

Registered
does any one have any ideas on how to pass aas blood test. Have a job doing security coming up and need to figure out how to pass the screening and yeah I was tol they test for AAS.....Help if ya can

I would be willing to bet they are not going to test you for AAS.

its pretty expensive to test for AAS ...

umm yeah they actually specified it to me in the interview, that they definitely do. He had mentioned there was a problem in the past with security officers and AAS. He didn't get into detail but said it is part of the panel of tests. you think he maybe bluffing????????????

YES!! He bluffed you bro..last time I checked testing for AAS is very expensive and I don't mean hundreds either, even more...

Ok i will try to put it as simple as possible.

If they dont test for aas you are fine. If they do you are fucked. You cant fake a blood test. Urine test can be faked but blood, no.

I doubt if they do actually test. He is probably wanting you to admit using or actl like a user. If you play it cool and deny using then thats all you can do.

It is NOT that expensive for a company to test for it if they so choose. I don't know where this notion that these tests are super expensive come from but they are not. Granted, if a company were to test 500 prospective employees, then yes, the cost would be extreme, but the average steroid test runs from as low as $100 up to $300, not that bad for a single position and if they tell the guy they are testing for it, I highly doubt they are trying to bluff him, if they didn't test for it, they wouldn't say anything.

Now for the bad news, if they are testing you for it, and drawing blood, you're screwed depending on what you're on. There is no way to bypass it as your chance of getting ahold of a masking agent such as probenicid is slim to none and they may also check for that as well.

umm yeah they actually specified it to me in the interview, that they definitely do. He had mentioned there was a problem in the past with security officers and AAS. He didn't get into detail but said it is part of the panel of tests. you think he maybe bluffing????????????

The guy spotted you for a user...
Now does this clown have the pull to get the tests done? And is your position worth the cost? To "check it out"...?

Let me google that for you

:D

BTW a standard testosterone test which costs like 5$ will show messed up results using almost any AAS... while not directly indicative of specific use, could lead to further tests..

Last edited:
they sell a basic AAS test at Walgreens for around 90-100 dollars ...

It is NOT that expensive for a company to test for it if they so choose. I don't know where this notion that these tests are super expensive come from but they are not. Granted, if a company were to test 500 prospective employees, then yes, the cost would be extreme, but the average steroid test runs from as low as $100 up to $300, not that bad for a single position and if they tell the guy they are testing for it, I highly doubt they are trying to bluff him, if they didn't test for it, they wouldn't say anything.

Now for the bad news, if they are testing you for it, and drawing blood, you're screwed depending on what you're on. There is no way to bypass it as your chance of getting ahold of a masking agent such as probenicid is slim to none and they may also check for that as well.

Yeah, I don't know where people keep coming up with that either. It is more expensive than standard drug tests because it requires your blood or urine sample to be sent out to a lab for processing. That is why most companies don't test for it and also aas is not a widely abused drug and isn't one that inhibits someones performance at work. As I have said before you can buy your own aas test from any pharmacy for under $100 to prescreen yourself if you want. But it sounds like they are really going to test you and there isn't anything that you will be able to do in time. Hell, maybe he is bluffing, some do that to weed out people as they sometimes never show back up for the testing. Good luck.

Not expensive, but not cheap

A few yrs back, my dr prescribed test to me because of a suspected low count. She made me go and get my test levels checked via a blood test. I didn't have any insurance, so i went to a Labcorp place and they drew blood and sent it to their lab and i got a bill for $270 total. So, i would think that companies that get regular testing done could get it done even cheaper. I probably wouldn't try and call his bluff if i were you.

call his bluff you have nothing to lose by doing so. you cannot clean your blood for the test.
if they test and your positive act suprised and say all i take is this gnc stuff and you will bring them the bottles, then go buy the stuff if they agree.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws