over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Triptorelin alone or with a SERM?

Apr1989

Newbies
I am trying restart LH, FSH and testosterone production with a 100mcg triptorelin shot. Will I have a better chance of restating my HPTA with triptorelin alone or using it with a SERM like novladex or clomid? I have read adding SERMS can diminish the effects of the triptorelin and also read it can prevent negative feedback and help to keep the endocrine system running. Anyone have experience with either?

You want to use a SERM. I recommend a combo of clomid and torem or just clomid.

Dr. G Protocol shown below.

1) SubQ injection of triptorelin 100mcg after most of the last and longest acting AAS is out of your system. For example, if you are only on tren A and test propionate then you can safely inject the triptorelin 4 days after the last dose. But if you are on tren, test enanthate and deca then you have to wait 3-4 weeks after your last dose to inject triptorelin. Injecting triptorelin too early when AAS levels are still high can make its use pretty ineffective. Once you have injected the triptorelin, i advise my patients for the first two weeks to take 100-120mg of toremifene split twice a day along with 50mg of Clomid twice a day. For week three, reduce toremifene by half total daily dosage and still split twice a day and reduce clomid to 50mg once a day. For the fourth week, reduce the toremifene to 25-30mg daily once a day and clomid 50mg once a day to finish out the 4th week. This is the best chance to give your body to bring it to its natural test production levels. At this point, you need to wait 30 days before testing your total test levels. Testing right after you come off clomid or tore will give false results.

Last edited:
Pieguy said it right.

Trip works wonders man, was on for 14 months, been off for 6 now and used trip. Last month got tested and test levels were high 700's. Clomid was also used for 4 weeks in PCT.

Pieguy said it right.

Trip works wonders man, was on for 14 months, been off for 6 now and used trip. Last month got tested and test levels were high 700's. Clomid was also used for 4 weeks in PCT.

Who's trip did you use?

You want to use a SERM. I recommend a combo of clomid and torem or just clomid.

Dr. G Protocol shown below.

1) SubQ injection of triptorelin 100mcg after most of the last and longest acting AAS is out of your system. For example, if you are only on tren A and test propionate then you can safely inject the triptorelin 4 days after the last dose. But if you are on tren, test enanthate and deca then you have to wait 3-4 weeks after your last dose to inject triptorelin. Injecting triptorelin too early when AAS levels are still high can make its use pretty ineffective. Once you have injected the triptorelin, i advise my patients for the first two weeks to take 100-120mg of toremifene split twice a day along with 50mg of Clomid twice a day. For week three, reduce toremifene by half total daily dosage and still split twice a day and reduce clomid to 50mg once a day. For the fourth week, reduce the toremifene to 25-30mg daily once a day and clomid 50mg once a day to finish out the 4th week. This is the best chance to give your body to bring it to its natural test production levels. At this point, you need to wait 30 days before testing your total test levels. Testing right after you come off clomid or tore will give false results.

THIS is the protocol you should do. ^^^

Pieguy said it right.

You understand the clomid has yr test up wait a few weeks and do some more bloods

you will crash again
I am gona test this whole pct in a month or so
there are some very senior dudes here that will say pct is a waste and actually prolongs the inevitable.

Last edited:
You understand the clomid has yr test up wait a few weeks and do some more bloods

you will crash again
I am gona test this whole pct in a month or so
there are some very senior dudes here that will say pct is a waste and actually prolongs the inevitable.

he said he has been off for 6 months now. I'm sure his levels have evened out by now.

he said he has been off for 6 months now. I'm sure his levels have evened out by now.

Well than i got it wrong i took it as 6 weeks off 4 weeks pct and he's back up to 700
If he's 6 months off he dam well better be recovered trip, pct, or what ever

Pieguy said it right.

Problem is you cannot prove your test levels would be any different if you had not done a pct.

Yeah I havent used any PCT product since beginning of september.
Blood work was done beginning of December.

And Maine, you are correct in that assumption that I cant prove it but there are many testimonies that back trips use and how effective it is. But I wont put off a PCT so I can check my levels a few months after a blast or cycle and have myself in a possible slump for a few months to check if PCT works or not.

Hey colinb can u pm the sponsor u used for the trip?
Thanks!

I am trying restart LH, FSH and testosterone production with a 100mcg triptorelin shot. Will I have a better chance of restating my HPTA with triptorelin alone or using it with a SERM like novladex or clomid? I have read adding SERMS can diminish the effects of the triptorelin and also read it can prevent negative feedback and help to keep the endocrine system running. Anyone have experience with either?

I've already told you what I think (Yes, I'm the Admin on the other board).

You haven't even tried to use SERMs to raise T yet and are opting for Triptorelin, which used incorrectly, can lead to the same levels of T as a castrated male.

Try SERMs treatment first, then if that fails, go with Trip + SERMs.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131