over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

trouble eating during summer!!! help!!

superman21

Registered
Ok, so ive always had this problem that i cant eat near as much food as i can in the summer as i can in the winter.
I live in Arkansas so it is usually close too 100 degrees and the humidity is insane, and my question is "do any of you have the same problem?"
Im just having a hard time trying to eat 6 decent meals a day, and i started taking digestive enzymes and b vitamin injects to help but they dont. My body is putting on good weight still but i dont understand how. Because i know im not eating near enough to gain weight.
FYI i am trying to bulk up so weight gain is fine. im just wondering if any of you have the same problem and if you got a solution to crank the appetite up during this nasty weather?

That's a good question I have the same problem, in the fall and winter it seems like I can't get enough to eat, but in the summer, I can go all day and never feel hungry. I think it helps me to just stay on course and make my meals ahead of time and basicaly force myself to eat. Probably not much help but it works for me.

I'm going to assume your not taking a app suppressant?

Try some injectable B-12, great and cheap way to increase your app and it does a body good:)

Chip

I WISH I HAD YOUR PROBLEM IM ALWAYS HUNGRY EVEN WHEN TAKING ECA @ ITS MAX...

I'm telling you, the B-12 helps me. I only use Synthelamin...Here's the direct link for it: **broken link removed**

What is wrong with you weak guys,:D it was 106 today and I am hungry as anything:p

Try cycling EQ, it will increase your appetite considerably and help make you vascular and hard

I cant find it right now but i read an article on how the colder the temparature the more people tend to eat.

yup colder climates do tend to make you eat a bit more. my father in law lives in alaska. he said when he first got stationed there he put on at least ten pounds to deal with the cold. as for appetite what are you eating? i have found if i make my meals as simple as possible i am fine. tuna, apples, and lba's. once i hit dinner time then i dont care becouse i am on my last meal so that big chicken breast, and bag of steamed brocoli is good to go lol.

I have no problem eating in the heat or cold. Even down in Alabama in the summer I had no problems eating. I drank about 4gal of water/day but I still ate just fine. If you are gaining weight, don't worry about it.

PB

I'm telling you, the B-12 helps me. I only use Synthelamin...Here's the direct link for it: **broken link removed**

Must give it a try, I can notice a big difference in my eating durning the summer months.

humidity vs dry heat

I live in Chattanooga TN and own a concrete construction company.
If you let your fluids get low during the day your appetite will shut down.
Try getting some cold liquids in during the heat. Not too thick a mix either!
Egg whites, whey isolates and frozen blueberries with ice is my favorite this summer. Right before workouts its hard to beat:D
Keep hydrated and see if that helps.
Also dont listen to people from places with dry heat.
There is no comparison between 98% humidity and 95 degrees and 75% humidity at 100-110 degrees.

Ok, so ive always had this problem that i cant eat near as much food as i can in the summer as i can in the winter.
I live in Arkansas so it is usually close too 100 degrees and the humidity is insane, and my question is "do any of you have the same problem?"
Im just having a hard time trying to eat 6 decent meals a day, and i started taking digestive enzymes and b vitamin injects to help but they dont. My body is putting on good weight still but i dont understand how. Because i know im not eating near enough to gain weight.
FYI i am trying to bulk up so weight gain is fine. im just wondering if any of you have the same problem and if you got a solution to crank the appetite up during this nasty weather?

add whey protein shakes between meals

I always had trouble with my appetite no matter the weather. My cure was Humanofort. I'm always hungry the biggest draw back is always eating clean foods.

I live in Florida and its hot as f....!

Somtimes I just eat tons of yogurt and drink protein shakes. And gallons of iced tea!

Must give it a try, I can notice a big difference in my eating durning the summer months.

Does taking injectable B12 vs. an oral liquid form make a big difference?

I feel a slight increase in sense of well being and energy when taking oral forms of B12 but haven't really noticed a huge difference in appetite!

Haven't tried an injectable form yet.

I always had trouble with my appetite no matter the weather. My cure was Humanofort. I'm always hungry the biggest draw back is always eating clean foods.

Yes, my brother has hyperthyroidism and it killed his hunger and he had trouble keeping gains. I got him started on Humanofort and he is cured; at least from the symptoms anyway. He eats like a horse now.

I work outside also

I have found taking some cut up watermeleon is pretty good when its hot and getting a alot of water and a big meal after work is crucial to me. I also take a three hour or so nap before I work out. I also eat big for breakfast. Its hard to get moving in the morning but without it Im starving to fast.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws