over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT

Boer

Newbies
Hi,

I have started TRT in January and felt great for the first few month, till about 3 weeks ago. I kinda felt like my body shut down. My sex drive was gone and really had no energy to do anything. So Friday night I decided to go out and have a few beers since I just finished my semester. I woke up yesterday with a pretty big hangover, but my system is back to normal. I have my energy back and my motivation to hit the gym hard again. Not sure if it has anything to do with the drinking, but do any of you guys on TRT go thru these phases?

Ever since my doctor messed with my HRT dosage about three years ago, I get periods like that where I have no energy at all. I had been on 200mg/week, and I had to come completely off for a little more than a month. At that time, I felt completely run down and tired, no energy or sex drive. Once I came back on, I experienced the same thing every few weeks and still continue to feel like that now and then.

I don't drink, but I don't see how drinking would change anything except that you got a bunch of calories all at once.

Ive been on doc prescribed TRT for about 1 1/2 years now and dont really get periods like that. I may feel run down for a couple of days but its usually just because I am run down and need more rest. You might just be getting overtrained or not getting enough sleep etc.

What dose are you on now? Taking just 120 mg/wk and I feel fine almost every day. The drinking had nothing to do with it. Maybe you just slept a lot deeper and longer than you normally would and the extra rest is what you needed? Did you take an extra day off from the gym because of the drinking?

Just an idea

Well alcohol suppresses testosterone secretion so it might very well be that you experience a test rebound once the alcohol is out of your system. Such things do occur in real life, one example I can think of right now is antidepressants more specifically SSRI's and their complete sexual arousal suppression.

Then the first few days you are off these drugs you get an amazing rebound of sexual lust. Not simply what was there before but definitely more just for a couple of days only.

At the end the result will probably be zero sum at best so don't start changing in that tribulus terrestris and other get huge fast herbs for heavy liquor just yet!

Hi,

I have started TRT in January and felt great for the first few month, till about 3 weeks ago. I kinda felt like my body shut down. My sex drive was gone and really had no energy to do anything. So Friday night I decided to go out and have a few beers since I just finished my semester. I woke up yesterday with a pretty big hangover, but my system is back to normal. I have my energy back and my motivation to hit the gym hard again. Not sure if it has anything to do with the drinking, but do any of you guys on TRT go thru these phases?

maybe you just needed a night out to enjoy yourself

Hi,

Have you monitored your testosterone levels while you have been on to see where your at? What kind of TRT dosage are you using?

Thank for all the replies it is much appreciated. I think it has to do with my dosage, my doc has me on 200mg every other week. Do you guys think I should rather go with 100mg per week? Which will be better for my blood levels. I took 2 days off from the gym last week due to lack of energy, and as I mentioned before I was feeling fine over the weekend, but today is another difficult day. I had a lot of stress lately, but I make sure to get enough rest...
My blood works was done about 2 weeks ago and this was my results : Total Testosterone = 422 (up from 158) Free Testosterone=14.5 (up from 4.6)

Thank for all the replies it is much appreciated. I think it has to do with my dosage, my doc has me on 200mg every other week. Do you guys think I should rather go with 100mg per week? Which will be better for my blood levels. I took 2 days off from the gym last week due to lack of energy, and as I mentioned before I was feeling fine over the weekend, but today is another difficult day. I had a lot of stress lately, but I make sure to get enough rest...
My blood works was done about 2 weeks ago and this was my results : Total Testosterone = 422 (up from 158) Free Testosterone=14.5 (up from 4.6)

Yeah, youre much better off doing weekly injections IMO. Im on 120 mg/wk and I now sit at 870 ng/dl total test level. I would ask about increasing your dose a bit and see what the doc says. let the doc know about how crappy you feel.

You would be more stable (less high and low swings) with the same amount taken in multiple doses - weekly would be better for stability than bi-weekly

Yeah, youre much better off doing weekly injections IMO. Im on 120 mg/wk and I now sit at 870 ng/dl total test level. I would ask about increasing your dose a bit and see what the doc says. let the doc know about how crappy you feel.

You would be more stable (less high and low swings) with the same amount taken in multiple doses - weekly would be better for stability than bi-weekly

Thank guys, I will contact my doc and start using it weekly, cause I can't feel like this all the time.

Been on my HRT dose for 4 months of test cyp, got my blood drawn last week for my checkup. I've been very emotional lately, suicidal thoughts, depression.

I'm thinking my estrogen is very high.

Was prescribed 120mgs per week, I've been taking 200mgs per week.

The Doc only gave me Test and HCG, I am thinking I need a Anti-E. When I asked for HCG he said most patients don't need it? WTF.

Been on my HRT dose for 4 months of test cyp, got my blood drawn last week for my checkup. I've been very emotional lately, suicidal thoughts, depression.

The Doc only gave me Test and HCG, I am thinking I need a Anti-E. When I asked for HCG he said most patients don't need it? WTF.

I feel exactly the same. Also very depressed and emotional. I was thinking of just giving up on TRT and just live with test levels of 150 cause I actually felt better. I also asked my doc about HCG, and he is not aware of it :eek:

I called my doc this morning and he told me do inject weekly, and we will do blood works and see if there is a difference.

:confused:

anyhow, try some aromasin(exemestane) to knock down e

He is right, most dont need an anti-e or HCG. He should still test your estrogen levels to make sure they are in line.

I woke up yesterday with a pretty big hangover, but my system is back to normal. I have my energy back and my motivation to hit the gym hard again. Not sure if it has anything to do with the drinking, but do any of you guys on TRT go thru these phases?

I dont know if Macro is around, but he might have some good input. Ive experienced the same exact same thing. Higher drive, especially sex drive. Its been years now, but when I used to get a massive hangover and feel otherwise like shit, I also had awesome sex drive and some of the best workouts ever.

Word has it that it has something to do with a big spike then decline in dopamine that causes it. Makes me want to try Prami.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws