over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

True Protein Releases MG's Super Test Booster

Massive G

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
True Protein Releases MG's Super Test Booster with DAA

I am very excited that this product has come to the market and thank True Protein for working with me on tweaking the formula to make what we think will be the most potent natural testosterone booster yet to date on the market.
**broken link removed**

True Protein and Massive G have once again teamed up again to make the Mack daddy of all testosterone boosters.

This new super testosterone booster contains the exciting new compound D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) along with 5 other vitamins, minerals, and herbs all designed to optimize your natural testosterone production and fertility to the greatest extent to reach your natural potential.

Each one of these vitamins and minerals contains a key role in testosterone production on their own and when stacked together you will get a very large natural testosterone spike for several hours after ingestion.

D-Aspartic Acid is a physiological amino acid occurring principally in the pituitary gland and testes and has a role in the regulation of the release and synthesis of LH and testosterone in humans and rats. Studies in humans have shown it cause an average increase of 33% in luteinizing hormone (LH) and 42% in free testosterone.

Preliminary feedback from those that have tried the DAA as a single supplement alone for 30 days report positive effects such as increased libido, energy, motivation, strength and tissue gains with enhanced recuperation.

We believe adding the additional 5 vitamins, minerals and herbs will serve to boost testosterone production even higher and enhance gains two fold.

Directions: Take 4 capsules mid morning and 4 capsules before bed and reap the incredible gains from the untapped potential of your own natural testosterone production boosted by these key supplemental ingredients.

Use MASSG when ordering to recieve additional discounting on price.

Now we move on to some other supplements I have been using over the years to counter inflammation and enhance gains and promote health in with myself and other hardcore bodybuilding and powerlifting clients-as well as advising thousands of people on the web for over a decade now.

Last edited:
While DAA is relatively new, I think that this tesosterone booster we made can be used both during and after a cycle and by enhanced as well as natural bodybuilders and powerlifters.

Massive, looking at the formula I am wondering the reason behind the inclusion of calcium? I was of the understanding that calcium would to some extent block absorbtion of zinc. In the past I have always read to take items like ZMA away from calcium containing supps/foods. Was this need being overstated? Anyways looks like a good formula and I will give it a go soon. Thanks!

Massive, looking at the formula I am wondering the reason behind the inclusion of calcium? I was of the understanding that calcium would to some extent block absorbtion of zinc. In the past I have always read to take items like ZMA away from calcium containing supps/foods. Was this need being overstated? Anyways looks like a good formula and I will give it a go soon. Thanks!
It's to help with the absorption of the D-Aspartic Acid.
Thank you for the post and please post your results and thoughts on the effectiveness of the product.

Will do. Thanks.

How much DAA per serving (8 caps)?

BMJ

gonna try it on my next orders looks great.

Love the powdered muscle....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity