over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

True Protein Sleep Capsules=Deep Sleep

Massive G

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I am typing this a bit groggy right now as I just popped a dose of them.
I let my supply dwindle down a few weeks ago and really noticed a difference in sleep quality and quantity. I have really been hitting the cardio a bit hard in the afternoon and it has kept me racing to where I had to pop a sleeping pill, but the last few nights have been really good restful sleep back on my old trusty Sleep capsules.
**broken link removed**
I can't say enough how important they have been for a good night's sleep and recouperation and recovery are really enhanced.

do you have a meal after taking them? I have the problem where I always plan on taking a casein shake before bed, but taking one of those supplements with it will mean I am not on an empty stomach. Do you have your last meal, wait two hours, then take it and fall asleep?

Quite frankly, I was shocked at how good they work (frame of reference being that I occasionally use Ambien). I use them frequently, and have many people (especially those battling with adrenal fatigue) take them....I have seen it work wonders for girls with sky high cortisol levels too...nothing beats deep sleep...

JM

What's the dosage of Melatonin if you don't mind?
Also, what kind of sleep are you getting...does it get the quality sleep we all want...Quantity?

Last edited:
when i do take these it feels like the next morning or even 3-4am I have a black hole of hunger in my stomach! I'm like starving so freaking bad!! I already eaten 6-7x's!:mad: But, yes been using the tp sleep pill for about 16 months now, don't use them every night but at least 3xs a week since I work out so late some times i'm still wound up!

great to hear they are working for you man. unfortunately they didnt work for me.

I've stated the same on a few other posts in the past. IMO, they are the best sleeping aid i've ever used.

Shit, I wasn't even expecting them to work, and if they did, I was expecting them to be like excedrin PM's and make me all groggy in the morning....but they don't...at least not for me they don't.

It's funny that this post was made because i haven't taken any in like 2 months now. I just popped one down before logging on to the site, and then I read this post...LMAO!

BMJ

do you have a meal after taking them? I have the problem where I always plan on taking a casein shake before bed, but taking one of those supplements with it will mean I am not on an empty stomach. Do you have your last meal, wait two hours, then take it and fall asleep?
I take them 30 minutes or so prior to my night-time meal which is usually egg protein and fish oil.

I expected my body to get used to the compounds but it has not.

What's the dosage of Melatonin if you don't mind?
Also, what kind of sleep are you getting...does it get the quality sleep we all want...Quantity?

I am not sure I think it is 3 mg per serving, I sleep a little longer with out waking up and it's a deeper sleep.

I take them 30 minutes or so prior to my night-time meal which is usually egg protein and fish oil.

I expected my body to get used to the compounds but it has not.

ah so you are still able to fall asleep easily even with the meal afterwards?

^ melatonin is absorbed fine taken with a meal ime

I take 3mg of melatonin and 500mg of magnesium every night before I go to sleep. The mag is 3$ for a bottle of 200 and the melatonin is 2 bucks for a bottle of 90.

I've tried the TP sleep pills and they work fine as you would expect a melatonin pill to work.

I found I needed even more water than usual with these after waking up with a headache the morning after a few times. Go to bed WELL hydrated. Something in them (5-HTP maybe) makes my heart race a little, too, but they put you to bed quicker and give you a deep sleep. I have an easier time waking up with just plain old melatonin, but can get fall asleep faster with the TP Sleep Aids no matter what frame of mind I'm in when I hit the pillow.

TPs Sleep Aid is one of my favorites. Very, very good product with no morning "fog" feeling.

TPs Sleep Aid is one of my favorites. Very, very good product with no morning "fog" feeling.

x2. I use it regularly. Not on the weekends but M - F. Quality sleep.

Perhaps the website has the ingredients listed in the wrong order? I would expect the formula to contain more than 3mg of all the ingredients listed after melatonin. Looks solid otherwise.

These things are strange for me.
I have nightmares, wake many times, toss and turn........

and then wake up feeling like a champion.

It doesn't make sense, but I guess the sleep I am getting on them is deep as hell to have me waking up refreshed like that.

Fusion Shut-Eye is the only supplement like this that actually worked for me. It's like $40 everywhere you try to buy it though so it's not cheap

I am typing this a bit groggy right now as I just popped a dose of them.
I let my supply dwindle down a few weeks ago and really noticed a difference in sleep quality and quantity. I have really been hitting the cardio a bit hard in the afternoon and it has kept me racing to where I had to pop a sleeping pill, but the last few nights have been really good restful sleep back on my old trusty Sleep capsules.
**broken link removed**
I can't say enough how important they have been for a good night's sleep and recouperation and recovery are really enhanced.

I really appreciate this post, because as of late I cannot get to sleep at all. I am going to give these a try. I didnt even know they made this product. Thanks

I, as well, am a problem sleeper for decades now. Ive tried everything under the sun, including melatonin, with lousy results. Maybe I sould turn to Dr Patron!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear