over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TUF 14 - Bisping vs Miller

Watching it now. I think Bisping runs his mouth too much and hardly ever BACKS it up. One of the main reasons he is still promoted is for the fans across the pond!

Man, Miller was gassed after the 1st round! Bisbing was gassed, but not to the degree Miller was!!

Winners are in bold:

Michael Bisbing vs Jayson "Mayhem" Miller - TKO 3rd round

Diego Brandao vs Dennis Bermudez (2 finalists fighting for a UFC contract!) - Armbar

TJ Dillashaw vs John Dodson (2 finalists fighting for a UFC contract!) - TKO...Seemed a little pre-mature!

Tony Ferguson vs Yves Edwards (Ferguson was last seasons winner!) - Decision

Louis Gaudinot vs Johnny Bedford (Both competed on the show this season)

Faaarrk.... Miller ate some punches.... he put his hands down at one stage and was like 'is that all you got?'.... or he was just too tired to hold his hands up anymore. I think he might have gassed his arms out just on his walk out! Tough SOB though...

Dillashaw vs Dodson fight, early stoppage... he was going for a single, give the bloke a chance....

Dunno about the Ferguson vs Edwards score card?

Last edited:
:mad::banghead: Fuckn Bisping! ggggrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa - hes still a BITCH

Ferguson got an early Xmas gift. How the judges had him winning is beyond me:eek:

I was hoping for Dillashaw to win, that sucks. Dodson is annoying as fuck, I can't wait for somebody to shove their fist down his throat. Plus, I wasn't a fan of the backstabbing his team...wtf.

Bermudez got sloppy and got an armbar placed on him. It appears Brandao's weakness is when somebody pushes forward on him.

Bedford looked much improved from the TUF season. His hard work will pay off if he can continue to put time in and improve.

I plan on keeping my eye on Diego in the future. Dude is HUNGRYYYYY

Great card, Diego is a beast n wil def be a future contender.

Bisping outclassed miller but still has no chance against Silva

I plan on keeping my eye on Diego in the future. Dude is HUNGRYYYYY

I could be wrong, but IMO, he will get into problems against an opponenet with technical stand-up (and ground of course too), who isn't intimidated of his pissed-off demeanor. Kind of like in Pride when Wandy lost to Cro Cop.

The good things is that he is young and can improve on that....That said, I can't really base too much from a few fights either so I could be wrong. However, Bermudez had him in that first round when he brought it to him, and I wouldn't consider him a strong stand-up fighter to any degree (bermudez)....decent, but not good. I'd like to see more of Brandao's Jiu Jitsu, that armbar was impressive. I'm sure Jackson will work on his stand-up at their camp.......to be overly cautious...lol.

Bisping was the better fighter, but he still lost that first round. He also looked gassed-out himself and breathing hard after the first round, and he'll not be able to do that against Anderson if he even makes it out of the first round. Plus, Bisping has no power....that guy has the weakest hands in MMA IMO, he'll have to always depend on the decision or other guys gassing out to win. Mayhem was letting him have free shots and he still didn't KO him.

Last edited:
I agree with BMJ. I'd like to see a rematch of Dodson vs Bedford! Dodson is a weird little fellow. Bedford look MUCH better last night than he did on the show!! If Bisbing fights Silva like he fought Miller, that should be over in the first round! (Silva winning of course!). I was really hoping Dennis Burmudez would KO Diego Brandao....BUT he got caught!! Hopefully they'll meet again somewhere down the line!!!

Dodson is annoying as fuck, I can't wait for somebody to shove their fist down his throat.

Yeah, dodson needs to get knocked the fuck out.... along with giving me a warm fuzzy feeling inside, i think he would be a better person for it....

I agree with BMJ. I'd like to see a rematch of Dodson vs Bedford! Dodson is a weird little fellow. Bedford look MUCH better last Ohnight than he did on the show!! If Bisbing fights Silva like he fought Miller, that should be over in the first round! (Silva winning of course!). I was really hoping Dennis Burmudez would KO Diego Brandao....BUT he got caught!! Hopefully they'll meet again somewhere down the line!!!

Jeez, I cant stand Dodson. YOur right, I couldn't believe how sharp Bedford looked. I'd love to see him rematch that midget. Oh, and Bisping wouldn't stand a chance in hell against Silva. Now Chael Sonnen, I think he can beat Silva.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131