over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Two types of superdrol?

Was trenadrol like that oral "tren" prohormone stuff? If it is out of all the big stacks I've taken. .. only that prohormone gave me gyno and it happened soo fast. I usually never take an ai. Because I'm not prone to estro sides.

I vageuly remember trenadrol being different than other tren prohormones. Most of the "tren" prohormones were dienolone if I remember correctly. Estra, 4, 19 something or other.

Trenadrol was supposedly different. Some type of non-methyl trienolone. With the shady shit that went on in the industry back then who really knows though.

Sides sound about right to me. It's your liver's way of telling you to stop whatever the hell it is you're doing.

Thank you for responding.

I am aware of DMZ. However, that's not what I was referring to. While using this stuff I was making good progress even at 5 mg. Isn't DMZ supposed to be about half as strong per milligram. Like someone brought up here that there might be an A isomer and B isomer version of superdrol.

A while back I had read that DMZ had less sides then superdrol, but I don't know anyone personally that has done it. The source I got it from sells both. So that might be a possibility. I think I've decided that superdrol just doesn't agree with me anymore.

But has this been your experience with DMZ? Have you tried DMZ and superdrol and found superdrol to have less sides?
Exactly DMZ ends up being not as strong. I know some source are are fair but most of the half legal “like label on bottle” You really never know. My understanding was DMZ was totally different compound when it first came out. Then every time they would ban it they would tweet it. Like I said the explain sides are just like what the DMZ that’s floating around still in bottles sold as supps . It’s strong but nothing like super drool.

To be honest who know Mike Arnold is the king of sdrol hahahah so listen to him

I still have tons of tren prohormones, dmz, msten, a few epi, and some mixes. Been collecting dust for a long time. Maybe I'll throw one in a cycle at some point lol

I still have tons of tren prohormones, dmz, msten, a few epi, and some mixes. Been collecting dust for a long time. Maybe I'll throw one in a cycle at some point lol

If you can dig up any phera plex clones ill pay top dollar!

I once took this stuff called "quad stack" that was a mix of 4 designer steroids/prohormones in one. (It had superdrol, the prohormone "tren", epi and something else. I believe that the "pro-h tren" was the culprit. Because I had experience taking all the other substances.

It gave me gyno and it happened sooo fast

I can run 1 gram of test a week (did it as a experiment I do not really like it) and even higher amounts of other stuff (I much rather run higher doses of tren a or deca ect). But those cycles never gave me any sign of gyno and this was without any anti e.

If you respond well to them for sure you should take them especially before they degrade. But who knows how long that takes. I've taken expired gear before that work just as well.

Epi for me, wasn't very strong.

That's one thing I don't have. I've actually never used it before. What's the chemical compound?

Desoxy-methyl testosterone. Some people referred to it as "madol". I loved it. Wish someone would bring it to the black market. Although Im sure it wouldnt live up to the romanticized euphoric recall of my first few cycles.

I've always kept MORE of my gains from Superdrol (in terms of bodyweight) than I have from the other volumizing drugs. I would always lose far more size after going of drugs like D-bol and Anadrol than I did SD. In terms of percentage of size kept, SD was comparable to testosterone for me.

The first time I ran SD I gained 17 lbs...and kept 14 lbs of it. Months later I still had that 14 pounds. It was permanent. Keep in mind that at this time, I was NOT cruising inbetween cycles. I ran SD solo for 30 days at 30 mg/day, then went off entirely while using Gaspari's Novadex XT. To this day, nothing boosted my HPTA more than that product. It worked better than any prescription AI or SERM for restoring my T levels. Amazing product. Loved it.

Mike do you think it's better to inject it twice a day or just once like first thing am?

My cycle will be:
4 weeks
6iu HGH before bed ed
20iu HumalinR (2 shots every 5h)
300 TestE ew
30 Inj Sdrol ed
500mg Tudca ed
600mg Inj Gluthathione every Sunday.

I hope to be able to add at least 10lbs to my actual 235.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear