over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ufc 59

rAJJIN

Moderator / FOUNDING Member
Staff member
Registered
Tito Ortiz Wins decision over Forrest Griffin
Tim Sylvia KO~S Arlovski :eek:

Ivan and Steaks Buddy Monson won his fight By decision.

Forrest impressed me because he came so far in such a short period of time. Tito is a cocky SOB who i hope gets his ass handed to him by Shamrock. Arlovski is the better fighter i believe but unfortunately got caught with a nice punch to the jaw.

I can't even begin to say how much respect I have for Forrest. Tito was fuckin' destroying him with elbows in the first round. I thought he was done. Then, out of nowhere, he gets a look on his face like "fuck this" and then pops up on his feet and dominates the second round. The third round was close, but I agree Tito won it. Give Forrest a year or so of experience though and he'll be able to DESTROY Tito and pretty much anyone else in that weight class.

Arlovski and Sylia was a weird and sudden turn of events. One second it looked like Arlovski had the knockout, then the next second it was Sylvia with the knockout.

So upset that Sylvia won, means we have to keep watching him fight, so boring. I can't stand Sylvia, Arlovski is so much better, just a lucky punch got him the win. Oh well.

And whoever scored the Tito Forrest fight 30-27 is out of there mind.

Tito is the man. He has an injured ACL and was nowhere near 100%. Shamrock will be his bitch in their upcoming fight.

Another Great UFC, I was so suprised by Forest after the 1st round I thought he was done for sure. He is definitly fun to watch, I remeber hearing tito talk a ton of shit about the Ultimate fighter show after the 1st season and he came very close to losing to one of the fighters now.. Everyfight went as I predicted though except arlowski/sylva..

ufc60 predictions?
I give it to Matt Hughs over Gracie.

That was a fun card to watch. I thought Levens would do better.

I think Arlovski will win the rematch - but lets get real here. Tim Sylvia is 6'8 260 lbs and Arlvoski got KO'd in 3 of his first 5 fights!!!! He doesn't have the best chin in the game. Not sure what will happen in the HWY division now - but Monson doesn't really bring too much excitement to a fight and Mir is hurt.

Its not even going to be a close fight Hughes v Gracie. Royce is a great warrior, but fighting has evolved past his time. Hughes will own him the same way Sakuraba did. Hughes a great wrestler and way too strong for him.

**broken link removed**

I thought Griffin should have got the decision...he controlled the fight for 2 out of 3 rounds...The 3rd round was close but even though Tito FINALLY got him back on the ground he didnt do much with it..Griffin was still elbowin him in the head and then he broke out of it, that has to acount for something...Tito got the call like de loya gets calls in Vegas...

Jwillbc55 said:
Tito is the man. He has an injured ACL and was nowhere near 100%. Shamrock will be his bitch in their upcoming fight.

Just remember that Shamrock had a torn acl in their first fight. He could've bowed out but chose to fight anyway. You can never discount Shamrock. He's without a doubt one of the best in the world when he's 100%.

Those fights were pretty good. jus wish there were more knockouts. The Sylvia fight was badass.:D

i think forrest won,although i have alot of respect for tito and i think that he got relax in the third and forrest is a very strong finisher and goes all out.that guy would get carried out on oxygen.syvia fight i think it was stopped early and arloski had his right hand taking those punches i think if it was to go on longer it might of turned around.arloski will win again though

Im not a passionate UFC fan, but its pretty cool. I saw last night - that Silva fight was badass. Come on, he was slamming that guy with unanswered rabbit punches - the ref had to stop it, Arlvoski was defensless.

I thought Forrest won also. He lost the first round, but then he learned to slide away from Titos takedowns. He threw way more punches and controlled the tone of the fight after the first. Tito sucks as a puncher if thats any indication. What he scored maybe 3 punches while they were boxing? And his takedown in the 3rd didnt amount to anything. Forrest just needs a bit more strength-grappling skills. Gotta love the guy-that fight for the UFC contract
was the best fight of any kind Ive ever seen.

I am not a huge fan of Tito Ortiz but you have to give the guy one thing and that is he took a fight to get back in the ring and some ring experience being out 1-2 yrs now. You dont see Shamrock taking a fight to do that and when you see him in the ring that is why he is so RUSTY and get K.O.

Personally I hated to see it the first time and wish it didnt happen but I knew that Shamrock was gonna lose especially since he hasnt been in the ring for like 4 years at that time and I really hope he doesnt lose again but I really think he will.

Ortiz is a COCKY MOFO but he backs it up and everyone can say what they want but thats a fact.

Shamrock fought in October against Sakuraba in Pride. He got dropped from one punch and the ref jumped in and called it KO while he was getting up holding on to the ropes.

Close call. He might have gotten up and kept fighting or he might have eaten 4 more punches. He looke fine after he got up and argued the call.

Torn ACL my arse...

Watch that fight again and pay attention. Tito shot in on Forrest on numerous occasions without so much as a wince. His mobility was fine throughout the fight. He may of tweaked his knee a little in training, but I seriously doubt he had a torn ACL. From experience, that shit is painful! Tito lost and everyone knew it. The judge who scored all 3 rounds for Tito should be shot. Forrest is a true class act and took it like a man. I look forward to seeing him fight again.

Jrflex10er said:
Arlovski will kill ole' Timmy in the rematch
my money will be on him again. even after satuday.

were also going to see another forest vs ortiz long down the road after shamrock gets his rematch.

haze324 said:
Arlvoski got KO'd in 3 of his first 5 fights!!!! He doesn't have the best chin in the game.
**broken link removed**

I was wondering in the past, is it possible to stregthen you facial/jaw muscles to over come the glass chin? Their are excercises for cheek bones, I wonder if that could help at all?

BigBoyJ said:
Just remember that Shamrock had a torn acl in their first fight. He could've bowed out but chose to fight anyway. You can never discount Shamrock. He's without a doubt one of the best in the world when he's 100%.
He was best in the world, but he can never be 100% again.
I’ve been watching Shamrock since UFC 1, and I think he's WAY past his prime. That was confirmed by Rich Franklins knock out. He should not be the better man any night against shamrock. 10 years earlier in his career it would have never happened. The fact is Shamrock is 43, his reflexes are just not on his side anymore, and Tito's are as good as they have ever been. The same facts are for Randy couture Although is dealing with age well.

I actually respect and enjoy shamrock a lot more as a fighter, but he will lose the rematch I will be betting money on that.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear