over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

unconstituted generics - fridge or no?

I put em in a little lock box that opens with a key in the fridge. It's about 8x4x2" (length X width X height in inches)

That way it's in the fridge and locked and ntn to worry about

You can get em at most office supply stores like staples or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I put dry in the freezer and reconstituted in the fridge. This is true for all peptides including gh. At least that's my understanding.

You notice any difference with the GH? I remember reading that GH degrades if frozen

and I can only assume unconstituted gh doesn't need to be refrigerated at least for a period of time since I doubt sources have a fridge full of gh and keep it there until they ship you the gh in which it usually take a couple days to get to you.

Although if the gh is not vacuum sealed properly it can be problems with humidity/condensation etc.

You notice any difference with the GH? I remember reading that GH degrades if frozen

and I can only assume unconstituted gh doesn't need to be refrigerated at least for a period of time since I doubt sources have a fridge full of gh and keep it there until they ship you the gh in which it usually take a couple days to get to you.

Although if the gh is not vacuum sealed properly it can be problems with humidity/condensation etc.
Yes GH has to have a good vacuum seal for it to stay good unconstituted...As far as freezer goes,I kept 1 kit in freezer for a month when used it was not good...All the vials I constituted had good vacuum but could shoot 15ius a day no sides nothing,ran for 7 days,changed to other kit that wasn't in freezer and off the bat could tell difference...I don't know if the kit was already bad and just so happened I put that one out of many in freezer,or if freezing it made it go bad...
So long story short,I will leave out no problem but will never put in freezer again just in case lol...

The Growth Clinic©Sponsored Athlete & REP®THE REAPER

I've always froze it so not sure yet. I guess I should move them to the fridge and see if effects are better. Or should I just put them in the sock drawer? I'm getting mixed responses here I feel, is dry GH in fridge or room temp? Then reconstituted in fridge?

There was peps that I had get messed up being in the freezer, they still worked just as good but the powder itself had shrunk and gotten a "wet" look to it. Freezing is probably not a the best option. Sounds like fridge or room temp is best.

Fridge for everything gh/pep tide related.

Fridge for everything gh/pep tide related.
I agree,on the GHRP2 and CJC-1295 no dac I've had for a couple years 20 of Ghrp 15 of Mod,I can't believe I left in a drawer and forgot about... But running now and still gtg...They were from Superior peptide...I fridge everything, but guess just idk with those lol...

The Growth Clinic SPONSORED ATHLETE®THE REAPER

I don't see anything wrong with keeping the unconstituted GH in the refrigerator, but it may not be needed for short periods of time. Anyone know how long it would be good out in room temperature as long as it is kept dry. I think you want to keep it out of the sun light too, radiation could break it down. Cool, dry, and dark. To me keeping it in the fridge is just being safe. No freezer though as others have pointed out.

An order of GH from China is going to be out in the elements for up to 1 week or so, never had any issues. Even in the summer when it is 90 degrees plus it is ok. Perhaps because it isn't for too long.

I agree,on the GHRP2 and CJC-1295 no dac I've had for a couple years 20 of Ghrp 15 of Mod,I can't believe I left in a drawer and forgot about... But running now and still gtg...They were from Superior peptide...I fridge everything, but guess just idk with those lol...

Definitely. Most things last 10 x longer than what people think. But I definitely think everything is best put in the fridge.

I have used mt2 over a year after mixing it and it was still fine. The same for ghrp-6. I have taken mixed mt2 on holiday in hot weather and they have lasted 2 weeks. Things definitely last long. Unmixed most peptides probably last years if kept in a cool dark place. I would never put something in the freezer though.

Keep the hgh at 2-8C. Don't freeze, can stay for a month in normal room temperature. Keep away from direct light.

If After dilution it must be refrigerated.

They are in fridge in factory

Last edited:
Damn, i've kept basically all my kits in the freezer forever.

Only take 1 at a time out to reconstitute.

I'm quite sure that freezing HGH degrades it. Peptides are far more resilient than we generally give them credit for, but as stated earlier;
Direct sunlight (particularly UV rays) degrades them, specifically after reconstitution
Temps above ~40° F degrade hgh after reconstitution
Stable at room temp for at least 30 days in powder form (some say up to a year, or more!)
Should never be frozen, in any form
Mixing with other peps MAY damage peptide structure of hgh

I would seriously, keep ot away from the freezer. I can't help but think your hgh is seriously compromised.

I'm quite sure that freezing HGH degrades it. Peptides are far more resilient than we generally give them credit for, but as stated earlier;
Direct sunlight (particularly UV rays) degrades them, specifically after reconstitution
Temps above ~40° F degrade hgh after reconstitution
Stable at room temp for at least 30 days in powder form (some say up to a year, or more!)
Should never be frozen, in any form
Mixing with other peps MAY damage peptide structure of hgh

I would seriously, keep ot away from the freezer. I can't help but think your hgh is seriously compromised.
I posted this earlier in this thread,kept only 1 kit in freezer before for a month and when took out to use it was Garbage...Do not freeze,better of in a cool dry place...Fridge is best though... I have a mini fridge in my room just for my HGH and peptides,have kids so easier to keep in there...

Yes GH has to have a good vacuum seal for it to stay good unconstituted...As far as freezer goes,I kept 1 kit in freezer for a month when used it was not good...All the vials I constituted had good vacuum but could shoot 15ius a day no sides nothing,ran for 7 days,changed to other kit that wasn't in freezer and off the bat could tell difference...I don't know if the kit was already bad and just so happened I put that one out of many in freezer,or if freezing it made it go bad...
So long story short,I will leave out no problem but will never put in freezer again just in case lol...

The Growth Clinic©Sponsored Athlete & REP®THE REAPER

I've always froze it so not sure yet. I guess I should move them to the fridge and see if effects are better. Or should I just put them in the sock drawer? I'm getting mixed responses here I feel, is dry GH in fridge or room temp? Then reconstituted in fridge?

There was peps that I had get messed up being in the freezer, they still worked just as good but the powder itself had shrunk and gotten a "wet" look to it. Freezing is probably not a the best option. Sounds like fridge or room temp is best.

how long is it in the freezer?

PEPTIDES can be frozen
HGH CANNOT

at least thats what I read, that the gh protein can't handle that temperature
but peptides molecules are larger and can.

I used gh only from a fridge and also room temperature as well, although my room temperature is a bit colder than normal, not that it should matter. 18-21 degrees Celsius

I mean, in the winter the gh is still shipped and if you live up north it's definitely COLDER than freezer temperature outside, hope it doesn't do anything.

Damn, i've kept basically all my kits in the freezer forever.

Only take 1 at a time out to reconstitute.

you ever test the gh and it was good after freezing?

Note:
I always stored peptides in the freezer when I used to use them a year or two ago, not sure if it was placebo, but I felt like they weren't working after. I remember when I first used them it was quite evident the sides, especially the hot flush when injecting. (was cjc and ghrp)

I might just throw a vial of gh I have in the freezer and test this

Last edited:
like many have said, the fridge or dark room temp is fine.

I have done both ways and my blood tests ( about every 3 months ) have been fine either way.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear