over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Update,15mos after shoulder replacement&huge shout-out to Ganabol

Congrats on your recovery. You look great considering what you went thru. My ortho told me a year ago that I needed both shoulders replaced. I think I will bear the pain and do what exercises I can. It wakes me up at night but that's part of the world we choose to live in.

First,thank you very much for the kind words,much appreciated!!

So,prior to the surgery the pain was anywhere from a 6 to a 10 on the pain scale at any given moment. Couldn't sleep,had difficulty driving etc. The joint&soft tissue pain the grinding,clicking etc I had,had gotten out of control and meds offered no help. Once the incision healed up I have had zero pain,and I'm living pain free as of now. So from a pain-point-of-view it was a 100% effective procedure. Hope that gives you some hope?

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any questions
Thank you for taking the time to answer. That helps me greatly. It's hurting enough to the point where I'd actually give up lifting to get relief. You've given me hope, thanks!

I work in OR and routinely help put in reverse shoulders and some spine but that’s not my specialty. Shoulders are tricky as far as recovery. I am very happy to hear you are doing well and thank you very much for sharing. My question is about your back though. You’ve had some quite extensive surgery. I have lower back issues. Had a lami/discectomy few years ago which cured my nerve pain down my leg but the lower back pain never went away. The chronic pain I control well with being active and staying consistent in gym. Occasionally I have bad flare ups and I can’t do shit! Collapsed disc space. I don’t want to do surgery (fusion). Anyhow, I just want to ask how is your back doing?

I work in OR and routinely help put in reverse shoulders and some spine but that’s not my specialty. Shoulders are tricky as far as recovery. I am very happy to hear you are doing well and thank you very much for sharing. My question is about your back though. You’ve had some quite extensive surgery. I have lower back issues. Had a lami/discectomy few years ago which cured my nerve pain down my leg but the lower back pain never went away. The chronic pain I control well with being active and staying consistent in gym. Occasionally I have bad flare ups and I can’t do shit! Collapsed disc space. I don’t want to do surgery (fusion). Anyhow, I just want to ask how is your back doing?
So I pretty much do what you do,try to stay active and consistent. At this point being 5-6yrs post-op from the L2-S1 fusion I'm very happy with how my back is. If I stay within the parameters I've set for myself(through trial/error)I'm pretty much pain-free. If I step out of my known boundries and push it,I'll pay for it.
Prime example,if I drive more than an hour in the car I'm done for the day;gotta slap the lidocaine patch on afterwards,take a Valium,bitch&moan to my wife,lay down and do nothing else. So we moved cross country this summer. I ended up having to drive one of our vehicles after we had already arranged for someone else to do it&they backed out last minute. It was a 16hr drive pulling my trailer and after 45mins my back wasn't having any of it. I ended up in bed on a heating pad hating life for 3 days it was so bad.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear