over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

using an AI?

Jeremy24

Kilo Klub Member
How many guys here are using an AI in cycle?

Im about to start a low dose cycle 300 mgs test e weekly and i have an AI but i havent decided if a want to use it in cycle or just keep it around in case of sides.

The reason ive been thinking about using it in cycle is ive dieted down just because i was tired of being 12-14% bf. Im entering the 7 percent range on a 9 site skin fold. When i hit the 6's im going to start adding some quality mass. But i want to keep a hard look and i think the AI will help combat the water. Some people consider this hindering gains, but if your just keeping off water are u really hindering gains? I dont think so.

What are your thoughts

Thanks as always

juicin

Registered
If you already have it then just keep it around if you get sides. Unless your really sensitive, i dont think you'll see any sides except some bloat maybe, at 300mg/week

EDIT: just reread your post and noticed your concern was to keep the bloat off LOL sry man

Jeremy24

Kilo Klub Member
If you already have it then just keep it around if you get sides. Unless your really sensitive, i dont think you'll see any sides except some bloat maybe, at 300mg/week

EDIT: just reread your post and noticed your concern was to keep the bloat off LOL sry man
lol its cool. Im not too worried about the bloat because it is a low dose but just thinking an AI could help me release the water and keep a dryer look. Is that correct or No?

Ashop

FOUNDING Member / Verified Sponsor
Registered
Sponsors

Im about to start a low dose cycle 300 mgs test e weekly and i have an AI but i havent decided if a want to use it in cycle or just keep it around in case of sides.

The reason ive been thinking about using it in cycle is ive dieted down just because i was tired of being 12-14% bf. Im entering the 7 percent range on a 9 site skin fold. When i hit the 6's im going to start adding some quality mass. But i want to keep a hard look and i think the AI will help combat the water. Some people consider this hindering gains, but if your just keeping off water are u really hindering gains? I dont think so.

What are your thoughts

Thanks as always
These days I run an AI in almost every cycle.

kid1dakota

Kilo Klub Member
Registered

What are your thoughts

Thanks as always
I have always felt it is best to use it only if needed.The absolute best thing to do is get blood work during cycle and see where your Estro levels fall.If normal or even slightly elevated and symptoms arent a problem then don't use it.But some people are very sensitive and show signs of estro sides even at the high end of normal.
Getting to know your body and making adjustments is the key.Don't use a chemical or compound because somebody or a company pushing products says it is a must.Good luck.

kevinp

Registered
consider proviron while on cycle instead. go good together and will most likely do what you want.

kingpeon

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I read that zinc is a good AI. Have you ever tried zinc?

DosXX

Registered
I have always felt it is best to use it only if needed.The absolute best thing to do is get blood work during cycle and see where your Estro levels fall.If normal or even slightly elevated and symptoms arent a problem then don't use it.But some people are very sensitive and show signs of estro sides even at the high end of normal.
Getting to know your body and making adjustments is the key.Don't use a chemical or compound because somebody or a company pushing products says it is a must.Good luck.
^^^^^^^
Good advice here!

Blood work is definitely helpful.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
alexdb11