advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Using Nandrolon for Best Results (copied + pasted from another board)

Am I the only one who puffs up like a fat female elephant that's fed excessive amounts of marshmallows on huge doses of test??

As for Deca - better anabolic than Test in my opinion. Nandrolones aren't so great for endothelial health long term, at least according to some studies I've looked into.

I thought I don't hold much water on higher test dosages, but after switching from 700mg test cyp to 700mg test prop (as you recomended) I realise that test is test does not apply for me too :D with prop I hold very little if any water (also using AIs)

Regardless to this thread...that one whois cruising on 1500 test and 800 deca ALL TIME is asking for a big trouble, sooner or later. I agree that deca (npp) gives different "look" (denser/fuller) but I don't beleive anyone needs 2 grams deca lol

Well let me remind you that you said the same thing about gh15 and, just like many of us, thought he was a legit bodybuilder in the industry. We obviously found out this wasn't the case and he turned out to be a huge phony. BFG is also an anonymous poster claiming he has ties to the industry. Do you know of many others who follow the same things he says in his posts that are true? You would know a lot better than I would so I'd be curious to know.

I hadn't heard that gh15 turned out to be a phony. Where could I go to find out details. I know we're not supposed to talk about it here. Thanks.

I hadn't heard that gh15 turned out to be a phony. Where could I go to find out details. I know we're not supposed to talk about it here. Thanks.

I don't want to sidetrack this thread, but his forum has become a sinking ship and all he does now is make threats and ramble about that silly kigtropin hgh. Doesn't discuss gear anymore. Plus apparently some people tracked him and found out he was some random guy from Florida in his mid 40s, not that such info was even necessary if you read his posts over the past year.

Honestly, anyone who has seen his forum and his behavior has pretty much witnessed his colossal meltdown

I don't want to sidetrack this thread, but his forum has become a sinking ship and all he does now is make threats and ramble about that silly kigtropin hgh. Doesn't discuss gear anymore. Plus apparently some people tracked him and found out he was some random guy from Florida in his mid 40s, not that such info was even necessary if you read his posts over the past year.

Honestly, anyone who has seen his forum and his behavior has pretty much witnessed his colossal meltdown

The original GH15 and the current are certainly not the same people.

I've heard there have been 3 different users under his account. First two were on getbig and the 3rd is the clown currently under his username.

I enjoyed the first two posters under his account very much. This current fucking idiot is a psychopath. And as you have stated in the past, a psychopath that needs to be stopped before something REALLY BAD happens.

I used to lurk until I got banned. Hopefully the threats and personal information has become less. It was getting out of control.

Anyway, I'd be interested to hear what bboy has to say, but other than that I hope this thread doesnt turn into another wasted GH15 discussion...

True that jd! Thanks for the info nothuman! No need to keep going with it. My curiosity is satisfied. I just hadnt heard that till now. Very interesting! Back on topic now. Thanks guys.

I always used deca year round but at 400mg mainly causes it helps with my pain.besides my injurys now I had many surgerys in the past so everything us arthritic and achy so it def helps .i never went above 400mg even on cycle

The original GH15 and the current are certainly not the same people.

I've heard there have been 3 different users under his account. First two were on getbig and the 3rd is the clown currently under his username.

I enjoyed the first two posters under his account very much. This current fucking idiot is a psychopath. And as you have stated in the past, a psychopath that needs to be stopped before something REALLY BAD happens.

I used to lurk until I got banned. Hopefully the threats and personal information has become less. It was getting out of control.

Anyway, I'd be interested to hear what bboy has to say, but other than that I hope this thread doesnt turn into another wasted GH15 discussion...

simply developing a relationship with some top NPC or some lower tier IFBB guys can give REAL insight as to what the pros use - since everyone is interested.

TBH - even some guys who don't know you will tell you straight up what they use. I've heard plenty. There are some consistencies but almost everyone has a different approach.

Anyway - that's my comment regarding GH15 and all of his "insights" that I've heard mentioned here and there. I don't follow any his stuff though so what do I know.

I always used deca year round but at 400mg mainly causes it helps with my pain.besides my injurys now I had many surgerys in the past so everything us arthritic and achy so it def helps .i never went above 400mg even on cycle

A lot of people I know who love deca use it at a few hundred mg for joint support with high doses of test, or at high doses with lower doses of test. I haven't run across many people I know who use high doses of both.

I've found that a little of deca goes a long way. Used to blast with 750-900mg of deca, but have found no less gains with 400-600mgs

The way I see it, people who have a hard time putting on muscle thinks it takes ridiculous amounts of gear to be pro, and people who are more genetically gifted think that it can be done with less. I think the post seems pretty accurate as to the median of what pros take. I won't bother with the I heard or some guy told me, people believe what they want to believe anyway.

But one thing for sure is that the pros are pros because they have the genetics to not only handle larger doses, but also to grow on lower doses. The example about some dude doing 4 grams of test PER DAY? It's not because one guy does that, that every pro HAS to do that. I think there is confusion as to what guys do to be big, and what others NEED to do to be big. You can't tell me you need to inject 4grams of test per day to be pro or else go home...

The way I see it, people who have a hard time putting on muscle thinks it takes ridiculous amounts of gear to be pro, and people who are more genetically gifted think that it can be done with less. I think the post seems pretty accurate as to the median of what pros take. I won't bother with the I heard or some guy told me, people believe what they want to believe anyway.

But one thing for sure is that the pros are pros because they have the genetics to not only handle larger doses, but also to grow on lower doses. The example about some dude doing 4 grams of test PER DAY? It's not because one guy does that, that every pro HAS to do that. I think there is confusion as to what guys do to be big, and what others NEED to do to be big. You can't tell me you need to inject 4grams of test per day to be pro or else go home...

I meant 4 grams of test per week along with 300mg of tren /day (2100 mg per week) so 6 grams total.

Definitely not 4 grams of test per day hahahaha

I meant 4 grams of test per week along with 300mg of tren /day (2100 mg per week) so 6 grams total.

Definitely not 4 grams of test per day hahahaha

Hahahaha... I was gonna call bullshit.... lol

6grams of gear, with a large portion of tren still seems beyond what you need to be pro, if you have the right genetics of course... I don't see how someone could have a very flourishing career on that much gear.... That much test and tren together... bp? heart attack? How long can someone's heart live through that? But I guess that's why so many people die so young...

LOL there is a fucking huge difference in pro bodybuilder and top 15 at the Olympia pro bodybuilder, lets get that straight right now.

6grams of gear, with a large portion of tren still seems beyond what you need to be pro, if you have the right genetics of course... I don't see how someone could have a very flourishing career on that much gear.... That much test and tren together... bp? heart attack? How long can someone's heart live through that? But I guess that's why so many people die so young...

genetic response to gear all changes with HGH introduction. The compound alters your muscle build, causing hyperplasia and creating new muscle fibers. More muscle fibers allows you to utilize the otehr drugs more. If you think some pros arent on 6 grams of gear or running over a gram of tren you are delusional. They are also drugged up with other compounds to reduce sides, its a never ending battle of fighting sides of some drugs, with other drugs.

Its not like he was running that year round.

Those were just the dosages he was on when he got to his biggest point. And by big I mean MASSIVE. A total freak with perfect proportions. Definitely a guy with genetics to be a bodybuilder...

Well let me remind you that you said the same thing about gh15 and, just like many of us, thought he was a legit bodybuilder in the industry. We obviously found out this wasn't the case and he turned out to be a huge phony. BFG is also an anonymous poster claiming he has ties to the industry. Do you know of many others who follow the same things he says in his posts that are true? You would know a lot better than I would so I'd be curious to know.
I do hope you know that the gh15 handle has been run by several people over the years, the nutjob that has it now is a totally different breed than the Guy that had it several years ago at getbig!

Dont you know man, me and you are delusional drug abusers blasting more than the pros! And we're both gonna die when we're 40...

As you and I both know, what is said on the open board and what is really going on are complete opposites. One of the most highly respected guys on this board with one of the absolute top physiques took up to 4 grams of test in combination with 300mg tren PER DAY combined with slin to get to pro size. He told me himself...

Yet my 2-2.5 gram cycles are totally outrageous and stupid.

Ignorance is bliss I guess?

As Adonis stated there can be consistencies but generally people do things differently. But I will say I have asked alot of guys in person and on the forums what they basically take. I have heard some mad stuff. But a general cycle I see alot is 3-5g test and 1-3g tren... you can rotate tren with deca for many too. They keep it simple but take lots. Slin well 50-100IU per day is common. I know the guy you speak of and to say he takes that much due to bad genetics is hilarious... would be hard to find better genetics. Fact is it takes that much to be massive and ripped.

Am I the only one who puffs up like a fat female elephant that's fed excessive amounts of marshmallows on huge doses of test??

As for Deca - better anabolic than Test in my opinion. Nandrolones aren't so great for endothelial health long term, at least according to some studies I've looked into.

No your spot on. I dislike test at high doses. I took 1.2g test and felt horrible. Early stages of my current cycle but I feel great (1.2g deca and 300mg test). I am watery but I am one week into 60mg dbol and have put on 9 pounds :D I feel great on deca and believe it to be superior to test in almost every way. Although I do know quite a few guys who blast test at huge doses to get lean and obviously build muscle. The most I have heard of is 10g test per week. I have a few mates who do alot of test... especially sust... most of them look huge but bloated.

Last edited:
As Adonis stated there can be consistencies but generally people do things differently. But I will say I have asked alot of guys in person and on the forums what they basically take. I have heard some mad stuff. But a general cycle I see alot is 3-5g test and 1-3g tren... you can rotate tren with deca for many too. They keep it simple but take lots. Slin well 50-100IU per day is common. I know the guy you speak of and to say he takes that much due to bad genetics is hilarious... would be hard to find better genetics. Fact is it takes that much to be massive and ripped.

No your spot on. I dislike test at high doses. I took 1.2g test and felt horrible. Early stages of my current cycle but I feel great (1.2g deca and 300mg test). I am watery but I am one week into 60mg dbol and have put on 9 pounds :D I feel great on deca and believe it to be superior to test in almost every way. Although I do know quite a few guys who blast test at huge doses to get lean and obviously build muscle. The most I have heard of is 10g test per week. I have a few mates who do alot of test... especially sust... most of them look huge but bloated.

Yea test just isn't a drug that agrees with me aesthetically. I'm LEAN right now - a true 8% or so, but a few weeks ago I tried going from low test + high anabolics that I've had all my success with to high test after 3 weeks or so I looked like a fat slob even with aromasin (pharma tabs). I guess I just aromatize like crazy. Been pounding AI's and crash dieting the last two weeks to get all this water and shit off.

I notice that I don't gain estro fat or look as bloated on test when GH is in the mix. Makes me wonder if the GH being run with these high doses of test allow for less of the negatives of test.

around 1000mg/W of Deca permanently implicates permanent caber usage for most ...that means permanent use of dopamine agonists ...no bad feelings about that? :confused:

around 1000mg/W of Deca permanently implicates permanent caber usage for most ...that means permanent use of dopamine agonists ...no bad feelings about that? :confused:

Permanent :confused: For your cycle yeah but definately not permanent.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131