advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Using Nandrolon for Best Results (copied + pasted from another board)

Permanent :confused: For your cycle yeah but definately not permanent.

And also probably not for everyone..

if E2 is in check (and nandrolone has shown time and time again to raise E2), most of the need for dopamine drugs goes away. I'm not a fan of them at all.

Nandralone is the strongest anabolic I have ever used. I get bigger and stronger from it than I do from any other AAS. I do get a little nervous on it and have some sleep issues, but I still use it for the results. I don't like some of the studies showing it is hard on the cardiovascular system, but I doubt I will ever stop using it completely.
Most I've ever ran was 700mg per week of NPP and it was phenomenal.
Prami is a must for me when running it or any 19-nor.

hmmm damn ! I actually know a monster that has been on 1 gram of test and 500mgs of deca for 7 years

but the dude is bloated and fugly, just a huge guy

I do hope you know that the gh15 handle has been run by several people over the years, the nutjob that has it now is a totally different breed than the Guy that had it several years ago at getbig!

Is there any proof that it was ever multiple people though or is that just a theory? It's a good theory, but people throw that statement around as factual and I don't believe there is evidence on the contrary.

In any case, he is a complete nutjob

if E2 is in check (and nandrolone has shown time and time again to raise E2), most of the need for dopamine drugs goes away. I'm not a fan of them at all.

Exactly. This is actually the first cycle of deca I have ever ran a dopamine agonist. I have to add though my main reason for using it is some anxiety I was experiencing. I started getting anxiety about 2 years ago and deca has always been fine so probably just down to a few other things.

I believe dopamine agonists will be used alot more in the future for anxiety/depression patients (I am in no way depressed... the opposite). There are other alternatives but I thought well I had it (prami) so I might as well use it. All anxiety disappeared within 2 days of prami at a small dose of 100mcg. I feel great now and looking forward to the following months.. time to get big :D I struggled with tren but with this prami was able to go up to 50mg per day and felt decent... before the prami I was gonna stop it as the anxiety was getting too bad.

Last edited:
Maybe I gotta try it again...but I'm a deca hater everytime I've used it I got acne that didn't surface, moody and weird sex drive(loss of it, not quite deca dick though)

agreed

The nandrolone studies and potential effects on the cardiovascular system are VERY off putting for me unfortunately :(

Permanent :confused: For your cycle yeah but definately not permanent.

Well this thread is all about constant deca use and if one tends to serious prolactin issues caber i.e. is a must (not regarding E2 here).
Therefore we're again at the conclusion of constant caber use which is where I see those mentioned problems.

Well this thread is all about constant deca use and if one tends to serious prolactin issues caber i.e. is a must (not regarding E2 here).
Therefore we're again at the conclusion of constant caber use which is where I see those mentioned problems.

Caber is an extremely efficient drug at very low dosages....I dont believe there is a need to go above 1mg per week. It keeps prolactin quiet even at high ass dosages of Tren without issue. I dont suppose 1mg of caber use per week should post any health issues...all the studies out there of damage caused and they were talking about 10-25mg per week! :eek:

Caber is an extremely efficient drug at very low dosages....I dont believe there is a need to go above 1mg per week. It keeps prolactin quiet even at high ass dosages of Tren without issue. I dont suppose 1mg of caber use per week should post any health issues...all the studies out there of damage caused and they were talking about 10-25mg per week! :eek:

I'm aware of all that but I'm not referring to those sides but to the dopamine issue. Simplified: I wonder if taking dopamine agonists permanently will end up in depression or at least it might be harder for one to feel good overall IF one stops taking them at some point.

So if test is low and diet is clean.

Do you think you still get more bloat from 600mg deca than you do npp?

The nandrolone studies and potential effects on the cardiovascular system are VERY off putting for me unfortunately :(

If I remember right Deca is one of, if not the worst AAS you can take for cardiovascular health.

So if test is low and diet is clean.

Do you think you still get more bloat from 600mg deca than you do npp?

The effects of deca are nothing like the effects of NPP.

NPP = Tren without the fat burning...

Builds muscle and strength JUST like Tren...but it does not have the recomp effects that Tren does...

NPP with a clean and moderate carb diet and there is minimal to zero bloat, especially with an AI.

The effects of deca are nothing like the effects of NPP.

NPP = Tren without the fat burning...

Builds muscle and strength JUST like Tren...but it does not have the recomp effects that Tren does...

NPP with a clean and moderate carb diet and there is minimal to zero bloat, especially with an AI.

I dont think your using an AI though are you if you're on such low test?

I dont think your using an AI though are you if you're on such low test?

Currently im on letro because of dbol and drol..but once I pull them out, NPP shouldnt really be a problem. I say its smart practice to pop a letro here and there...just to make sure estrogen stays nice and low

If I remember right Deca is one of, if not the worst AAS you can take for cardiovascular health.

Most talk about the heart but since I have a weak immune system, I was shocked when I found out that Deca possibly masks tuberculosis because it suppresses interferon which is a pretty big deal in our immune systems.

I decided it wasn't for me.

Nandrolone decanoate neutralises the production of interferon-gamma. This is the protein in charge of the immune cells that function as the first-line defence when pathogens like M. tuberculosis try to infect the body. Interferon-gamma also stimulates cells to produce more adenosine deaminase – which is the biomarker that doctors look for as a sign of TB.
Deca-use may hide tuberculosis

^ I've never seen that until now. Even more reason to stay away.

Currently im on letro because of dbol and drol..but once I pull them out, NPP shouldnt really be a problem. I say its smart practice to pop a letro here and there...just to make sure estrogen stays nice and low

On your current run you're using npp and tren together all the way to summer?

Would it not make sense to drop the npp closer to summer if they both do a similar thing except tren helps recomp?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131