advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Using Nandrolon for Best Results (copied + pasted from another board)

What kind of strength should i see with deca?

Iam starting week 3 and already notice better pumps.

Do the strength increases hit hard, will i just one day be able to get more reps at weight that was heavy the prior week?

Do the strength gains continue thru the whole cycle?

Anybody?

How long is a piece of string?

For me personally my joints start feeling better within a week and that gets better and better as the weeks mount up. My strength starts climbing gradually after a few weeks. It all depends upon the way I train but my strength tends to climb gradually through my cycle. The lubication of the joints can make a huge difference and sometimes the jump in strength can be huge. I have increased movements by approx 40-60kg on a deca cycle but again training and also diet come into play.

How long is a piece of string?

For me personally my joints start feeling better within a week and that gets better and better as the weeks mount up. My strength starts climbing gradually after a few weeks. It all depends upon the way I train but my strength tends to climb gradually through my cycle. The lubication of the joints can make a huge difference and sometimes the jump in strength can be huge. I have increased movements by approx 40-60kg on a deca cycle but again training and also diet come into play.

So its not like tren where strength jumps up very fast. So should i expect to get stronger each week for the next 12 weeks?

So its not like tren where strength jumps up very fast. So should i expect to get stronger each week for the next 12 weeks?

It's impossible to answer questions like this. Everyone responds differently. Plus I haven't a clue about the way you train, your split, diet and how good the deca you got actually is.

Did you use tren e or tren a? Tren is very strong so your strength will shoot up on that... regardless of the ester. Deca is very long acting. But yeah I would expect you to make gradual strength gains throughout your cycle. You will probably plateau in the middle but that can be helped with a boost in dose or better diet etc.

Hey elvia,
I've always had bad knees and would love to be able to include npp in my trt.

What would you recommended for a dosage focusing on my joints. I have caber on hand as well.

Thanks!

Sent from my Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2

Hey elvia,

What would you recommended for a dosage focusing on my joints. I have caber on hand as well.

Thanks!

Start at 50mg twice a week and go from there. 100mg Deca helps mine tons, so it should be the same for NPP. I love blasting high NPP though!

I thought i recall a few deaths related to heavy deca use? Was Bapper running a fair bit when he passed?

Alot of people posting up their deca #'s and im not really seeing the physique to go with it...

I thought i recall a few deaths related to heavy deca use? Was Bapper running a fair bit when he passed?

Alot of people posting up their deca #'s and im not really seeing the physique to go with it...

Im curious what you believe a high dose of deca is?

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

I front loaded deca at 2g and then stayed at 1200mgs a week and so far iam not impressed at all. 600mg of tren is by far much better for bulking and actual muscle growth for me.

Im curious what you believe a high dose of deca is?

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

I don't think anything over 400mgs/week would be needed for most in this thread (unless there is a few monsters in hiding)

For a hormone that isnt prevelant in our body (i believe its only tiny amounts) i think some of the dosages being taken in this thread are ridiculous.

Start at 50mg twice a week and go from there. 100mg Deca helps mine tons, so it should be the same for NPP. I love blasting high NPP though!

Thanks!

I don't think anything over 400mgs/week would be needed for most in this thread (unless there is a few monsters in hiding)

For a hormone that isnt prevelant in our body (i believe its only tiny amounts) i think some of the dosages being taken in this thread are ridiculous.

I understand this logic but at the same time wouldn't it be great if everyone was just really healthy and done no aas and were happy with their bodies and didn't obsess with improving all the time. Again though I understand the logic.

But you say about monsters in hiding... what do you think they took to become monsters? Did 400mg deca and 600mg test (for example) get most of them to monster status? All the monsters I know (a fair amount) have taken grams of test, grams of deca, grams of tren etc etc. They have flat out told me if I want to be like them I need to do alot more than my much lower dosed cycles.

Deca is not prevalent in the human body so don't take much :confused: Deca has built some of the best physiques of all the time. Lots of the guys you would call a monster or people look upto on here are abusing tren at huge doses.. is that prevalent in the human body? Again though I can't argue with someone wanting people to be healthier... only a good thing but it is not gonna create the monster physiques you mention.

Hey elvia,

Thanks!

Hi matey... Hell is spot on. 100mg per week is a nice amount and you could get away with dosing it twice weekly... 50mg e3d's would be better. 15mg ed would be even better (105mg per week). However for practical reasons (amongst others) I think deca would be a much better option for your trt program. 100mg test and 100mg deca should help your knees out alot (50mg of each on mon and thurs). When on a blast 200mg deca would be great (if not running deca as a main inj) and that will do wonders for your knees. You wouldn't (shouldn't) need caber at those doses imo.

Last edited:
I understand this logic but at the same time wouldn't it be great if everyone was just really healthy and done no aas and were happy with their bodies and didn't obsess with improving all the time. Again though I understand the logic.

But you say about monsters in hiding... what do you think they took to become monsters? Did 400mg deca and 600mg test (for example) get most of them to monster status? All the monsters I know (a fair amount) have taken grams of test, grams of deca, grams of tren etc etc. They have flat out told me if I want to be like them I need to do alot more than my much lower dosed cycles.

Deca is not prevalent in the human body so don't take much :confused: Deca has built some of the best physiques of all the time. Lots of the guys you would call a monster or people look upto on here are abusing tren at huge doses.. is that prevalent in the human body? Again though I can't argue with someone wanting people to be healthier... only a good thing but it is not gonna create the monster physiques you mention.

Hi matey... Hell is spot on. 100mg per week is a nice amount and you could get away with dosing it twice weekly... 50mg e3d's would be better. 15mg ed would be even better (105mg per week). However for practical reasons (amongst others) I think deca would be a much better option for your trt program. 100mg test and 100mg deca should help your knees out alot (50mg of each on mon and thurs). When on a blast 200mg deca would be great (if not running deca as a main inj) and that will do wonders for your knees. You wouldn't (shouldn't) need caber at those doses imo.

Thanks elvia! Looking forward to it :thumbup:

:lightbulb:

Nandrolone eleven times more damaging to blood vessels than testosterone

as for the advice you are following from your 'friends' i like this post by Phil

Abuse is subjective. If you need 1 gram to look like you lift weights then that's abuse. Anyone on 3 grams of steroids that is not competing or is not a large pro is abuse. Anyone that thinks body building is about taking a lot of drugs does not have the genetics for this endeavor. I see guys cycles on here and Bragg about how they gained weight. That's drug taking not body building. Don't confuse the two. Since it is subjective this is my stance. At this point if you want to die early then that's your decision. Don't come here with your fucjed up blood work when you've got bad news. We will know the answer.

as for the advice you are following from your 'friends' i like this post by Phil

Very solid truth in these words...

as far as my personal preference thru trial and error, I think from here on out anabolics will have there place but on the lower end of the scale for health reasons mentioned especially in the study.. so like deca for example on cycle, 200 max a week for joint health etc and minor anabolism... cruising purposes will even drop lower to probably half....

Matey I read the study years ago. I think most have read that study on here. It's all relevant but I could show you many studies showing the bad health effects of every aas. But I have to say on paper test is the 'healthiest.' I do know alot of guys who feel like utter shit on say 1g test though. I generally think smaller doses of multiple compounds is best for most. But some of the true freaks I have spoken to have taken grams of deca... sure that was with grams of test too and thats one of the main reasons they look the way they do.

I have asked Phil himself what he considers to be the best between test and deca solely in regards to muscle building and he said test. So my opinions aren't just based on 1 person but many.

So don't get me wrong cos I actually agree with everything you state. But I merely had to point out the fact you basically mentioned most shouldn't be over 400mg unless they look like a monster. But in order to look that way alot is needed. I am sure you get my point though as I get yours. People pick their poison. Me personally though I would rather blast away on something like deca which has been abused for years than what most people seem to abuse these days... tren.

Regardling that Phil post I disagree on many levels. I don't compete cos I don't have the genetics plus even if I did I don't fancy posing in little trunks on stage (not my thing). I just want to be big and stand out I guess and I love training and will till the day I die. Everyone thinks differently. Most said this in that original thread but basically everyone has the right to do what they want. If you want to do 3grams and not compete go for it but as Phil stated don't cry about it later on. That was his main point imo... I doubt he cares what anyone wants to do but don't cry about it if you fuck yourself up over it... great advice.

Personally I think you can do whatever you want to do regardless if you compete or not. If you want to be 250 and 8% then do what it takes if you really want it. If it takes 3 grams it's their choice. Is that sad it may be to many but if a person wants that then good for them. We could go on about the drug mentality of today but no point.

I genuienlly don't get the if you need 1 gram to look like you lift weights then that is abuse. Well another people could look huge and ripped on 1 gram is that not abuse too? So your telling me just cos they look better that isn't abuse? Talk about vanity. What about if that guy who looks crap is on 1g and all his bloods are perfect and he can run 5 miles with ease. But the guy on 1g... let's say he has just become a pro bb... he gets out of breath walking up the stairs and his bp is 190/110... he is not abusing either. Oh he has more reason cos he competes but it costs him a fortune with the diet, drugs, travelling etc. He has to work extra hours training people just so he can afford his gh... that is better? That warrants more drugs?

Sorry if it's abit long winded it just amuses me people like certain peoples words and look upto people on here and act like none of them abuse anything yet many of them are or have took grams of test and deca to bulk and grams of test and tren when not on the deca :banghead:

Last edited:
How long have you been on 1200mg a week of deca?

8 weeks so far at 1200. My previous cycle was 800 for 14 weeks.
Deca does nothing for me and after reading it being 11 time more damaging than test i will have no problem dropping it.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws