advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Using Nandrolon for Best Results (copied + pasted from another board)

around 1000mg/W of Deca permanently implicates permanent caber usage for most ...that means permanent use of dopamine agonists ...no bad feelings about that? :confused:

Are you saying this because you only read the first post in that hyped thread of what some guy made up? He quit posting once I called him out... Off to make a new handle and start some more ludicrous ideas for attention... I have a feeling I know who it is...

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...lth-dangers-prolonged-caber-prami-use-**.html

Iam currently on test at 400 and Deca at 1200. I front loaded deca at 2g the first week and this is the end of week 2

Trying to see how deca strength gains are compared to tren.
Also trying to see while bulking if deca will produce as much muscle as tren bulking.

Nothing really yet, have some prami on the way. Should i see strength gains each week or should i notice iam bigger each week once this kicks in fully?

Iam bulking and eating 5k cals + per day.

The effects of deca are nothing like the effects of NPP.

NPP = Tren without the fat burning...

Builds muscle and strength JUST like Tren...but it does not have the recomp effects that Tren does...

NPP with a clean and moderate carb diet and there is minimal to zero bloat, especially with an AI.

Also it's not very androgenic, so it won't overstimulate the CNS like tren, causing insomnia, aggression, irritability, etc.

Iam currently on test at 400 and Deca at 1200. I front loaded deca at 2g the first week and this is the end of week 2

Also trying to see while bulking if deca will produce as much muscle as tren bulking.

Nothing really yet, have some prami on the way. Should i see strength gains each week or should i notice iam bigger each week once this kicks in fully?

damm 1200 deca you should be big as a house hope u started lean

i rather blast dbols then deca

Last edited:
damm 1200 deca you should be big as a house hope u started lean

i rather blast dbols then deca

I'd rather blast methyldrostanolone (superdrol) or dimethazine than dbols :D

Despite their fallbacks, orals are great for short blasts as far as results are concerned!

I'd rather blast methyldrostanolone (superdrol) or dimethazine than dbols :D

Despite their fallbacks, orals are great for short blasts as far as results are concerned!

didnt know there was legit superdrol still out there?

didnt know there was legit superdrol still out there?

the ingredient (hormone) itself isn't hard to find. I'm not sure about finding the branded product "superdrol" though.

the ingredient (hormone) itself isn't hard to find. I'm not sure about finding the branded product "superdrol" though.

oh ok .. my early years of prohormones almost made me never touch a pin they were sides in a bottle

oh ok .. my early years of prohormones almost made me never touch a pin they were sides in a bottle

Agree bro. 2 week bursts with SD or DMZ aren't bad though! I think most of the "gains" are glycogen and strength though. Better off with AAS that have survived the ages in the long run I guess.

Yes... and ....Yes. I dont front load, but I peak at 900mg week deca and 900 wk test. My strength increases dramaticly after wk 5 of just 600mgs per week deca. I came off for 3 weeks a little bit ago and couldnt stand being off it. I think im addicted to the stuff.

It makes my joints feel great and I blow up 20lbs or more on it with under 4000 calories. Im not the leanest guy by any means....... just check my sig LOL... but when it comes to gaining strength and having joints of a 20 yr old. There is nothing better!

I think deca is one of the best muscle builders around. Loads of people are blasting huge amounts of test so why not deca. Deca was more popular than test for a long time. People constantly go on about how npp is better and I get that 100% but most big guys run gear all year round with little breaks so deca is a better choice for many (easier to run). I was actually planning on adding npp to my high dosed deca cycle.

I think most people probably put on most of their mass with the test, deca combo combined weith an oral such as adrol/dbol. I want to limit my deca usage due to the possible healthy concerns but fuck it will be hard as it's my fav by a long way. Many always seem shocked when they hear 2g deca or 2g tren or 2g eq etc. They obviously don't know alot of users cos those doses are so common. I usually stay around 1.5g total but fuck alot of my mates use atleast double that. Most of the big guys just get on with it and don't post their cycles and do what is needed for them. Some will be low but I think alot of readers on here would ne shocked if they knew what most of them are doing each week.

I have just started what will be my highest dose cycle. Running 1.2g deca and 300mg test with a kickstart of dbol at 60mg for about 3 weeks. I may up the test alittle or up the deca... I may just add in a new compound such as tren at 200mg or mast at 400mg... haven't decided. One of my friends is on 2g sust and 2g deca and 100mg adrol and 50mg dbol and he has gone fucking huge :eek:

Just adding I don't really get all the hate about deca recently. Sure we have all read the studies. I know tren can transform some people in a matter of weeks (very strong) but people are blasting that to extreme levels. I can't think of many aas that are worst for overall health than tren. Yet you get guys practically saying deca is a devil drug and obsolete now. Deca has helped build some of the best physiques ever so little crappy me who doesn't even compete is gonna still use it to get as big and impressive as I can :eek: As bboy highlighted that cycle is for guys who compete at the highest level. Although not sure what to think cos according to most on promuscle pros don't run those sort of doses... maybe a few mental ones but the rest are just so genetically gifted they stop when they get to 1.5g as they don't need anymore :rolleyes:

You run caber to combat prolactin?

Also it's not very androgenic, so it won't overstimulate the CNS like tren, causing insomnia, aggression, irritability, etc.

Also easy on the hair which is why I like it.

Low test + high NPP + caber = :love:

You run caber to combat prolactin?

I use prami at the moment (0.2mg per night)... great stuff. Although it's mainly used for abit of anxiety I was experiencing plus restlessness (fidget bad at times).

Last edited:
I use prami at the moment (0.2mg per night)... great stuff. Although it's mainly used for abit of anxiety I was experiencing plus restlessness (fidget bad at times).

I have the same issues with anxiety/restlessness/fidgeting, especially on certain compounds.

I use caber these days. Works great to combat prolactin-sides from NPP/Tren etc. The wife wouldn't understand Deca dick, caber + test turns me in a 17-year-old creepy horny kid, thankfully she's always ready to go ;-)

Most talk about the heart but since I have a weak immune system, I was shocked when I found out that Deca possibly masks tuberculosis because it suppresses interferon which is a pretty big deal in our immune systems.

I decided it wasn't for me.

Nandrolone decanoate neutralises the production of interferon-gamma. This is the protein in charge of the immune cells that function as the first-line defence when pathogens like M. tuberculosis try to infect the body. Interferon-gamma also stimulates cells to produce more adenosine deaminase – which is the biomarker that doctors look for as a sign of TB.
Deca-use may hide tuberculosis

The key word is MAY hide tuberculosis. It doesn't say PROVEN or DIRECT CORRELATION.

Kinda like the way studies say AAS MAY or MIGHT cause heart problems. Studies for smokers states 100% PROVEN TO CAUSE heart disease.

Further more...i believe most of us on PM board dont live in 3rd world countries where tuberculosis is somewhat common.

Last edited:
Yes... and ....Yes. I dont front load, but I peak at 900mg week deca and 900 wk test. My strength increases dramaticly after wk 5 of just 600mgs per week deca. I came off for 3 weeks a little bit ago and couldnt stand being off it. I think im addicted to the stuff.

It makes my joints feel great and I blow up 20lbs or more on it with under 4000 calories. Im not the leanest guy by any means....... just check my sig LOL... but when it comes to gaining strength and having joints of a 20 yr old. There is nothing better![/QU

Once the deca is fully kicked in and i can see what deca is all about then i will blast with anadrol. I mainly want to see how strong deca makes me before i add the anadrol.

The key word is MAY hide tuberculosis. It doesn't say PROVEN or DIRECT CORRELATION.

Kinda like the way studies say AAS MAY or MIGHT cause heart problems. Studies for smokers states 100% PROVEN TO CAUSE heart disease.

Further more...i believe most of us on PM board dont live in 3rd world countries where tuberculosis is somewhat common.

I know what you're trying to say, but no study can PROVE that smoking causes anything.

To prove (as much as we can "prove" anything at least) this, we would need 2 separate groups, one group smoking cigarettes & one group abstaining, and then comparing their rates of heart disease. This would be highly unethical, among other things.

The only conclusions we can draw are "variable x predicts the occurrence of variable y in population z", stuff like that. Still useful, but a far cry from "proving" anything.

I know what you're trying to say, but no study can PROVE that smoking causes anything.

To prove (as much as we can "prove" anything at least) this, we would need 2 separate groups, one group smoking cigarettes & one group abstaining, and then comparing their rates of heart disease. This would be highly unethical, among other things.

The only conclusions we can draw are "variable x predicts the occurrence of variable y in population z", stuff like that. Still useful, but a far cry from "proving" anything.

2nd hand smoking has proven to cause cancer but 2nd hand roid use has not, lol.

Not trying to get in a whole whose more right or wrong. My point is that there are soooo many studies of everything under the sun that "X will cause a negative effect" whether it be drinking cokes or drinking too much water.

For me i cant live my life in total fear of everything. Like convince stores are targets for armed robbers but does that mean i wont go cause "its a potential place that i will get robbed or even killed?"

What kind of strength should i see with deca?

Iam starting week 3 and already notice better pumps.

Do the strength increases hit hard, will i just one day be able to get more reps at weight that was heavy the prior week?

Do the strength gains continue thru the whole cycle?

Well let me remind you that you said the same thing about gh15 and, just like many of us, thought he was a legit bodybuilder in the industry. We obviously found out this wasn't the case and he turned out to be a huge phony. BFG is also an anonymous poster claiming he has ties to the industry. Do you know of many others who follow the same things he says in his posts that are true? You would know a lot better than I would so I'd be curious to know.

Discard. I should have read further! Sorry for cluttering the thread.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?