over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Vaping and Dehydration ?

inertia99

Registered
I was a smoker for about 15 years, it was just in my DNA and always smoked something lol. But about 2 years ago I picked up vaping and feel a ton better, however im a little worried about my hydration. Its getting hot and cant seem to stay hydrated. I drink morning to night, even in the middle of the night I wake up and drink as much as possible. I wake up and my lips are chapped and mouth bone dry, I am wondering if anyone else is having this issue ?

Vaping made my mouth dry as hell, and I even started making my own juice

It also caused me to have tongue ulcers

I have since quit and all of that ceased

3 years no smokes and 4 months no vaping

Feels nice

Vaping made my mouth dry as hell, and I even started making my own juice

It also caused me to have tongue ulcers

I have since quit and all of that ceased

3 years no smokes and 4 months no vaping

Feels nice

Great job keep it up,I think I'm going on 15 years with no smoking I don't remember but vape wasn't even around back then. I have a friend who makes his own vape juice. One day he asked me to try it out,he says I can make any flavor you want, I said woman parts. So couple days he comes back, I try it out, gross taste like shit, he says flip it over, oh ya chicken ha ha. If I can quit you guys can quit, believe in yourself.

Sent from The Iron Pile

I vape, zero issues. I use 6mg

When I vaped I used 3mg and made my own, but let me tell you this

The difference in my cardio is night and day compared to when I vaped

When I vaped I used 3mg and made my own, but let me tell you this

The difference in my cardio is night and day compared to when I vaped

This is what im talking about. I cant stay hydrated, may have to quit. Or slow down big time. Im vaping about 3-5 ml/day.....I think.

I try to stay open minded, but the whole "vaping" thing is just something I cant grasp. Yeah I get that it might be better than cigarettes, but fuck it's annoying and looks retarded.

I vape, zero issues. I use 6mg

My wife just quit 2 weeks ago, she is vaping at .03%. I am glad she is putting smoking behind her. She is too beautiful not too.

My wife just quit 2 weeks ago, she is vaping at .03%. I am glad she is putting smoking behind her. She is too beautiful not too.

wow awesome, good for her. I know a lot of people who cut down by vaping then quit

I was vaping 20-30ml a day :eek:

come on bro. I vape all day like most people that vape and I don't even come close to 10ml a day. I understand 3mg smokes faster and it depends how you make it but 20-30ml? that's a stretch! unless you have 40 hour days and don't work lol

wow awesome, good for her. I know a lot of people who cut down by vaping then quit

Yea, this vaping idea was a great idea. It gives you time to slowly wean off the nicotine. The only problem is my wife is eating like a horse. :D

I buy 250ml every 14 days and don't vape as much as i would if my battery didn't die. If i used batteries instead of onboard i would easily hit 20 + a day

Yea, this vaping idea was a great idea. It gives you time to slowly wean off the nicotine. The only problem is my wife is eating like a horse. :D

haha that could be a problem. yes to fill that habit its hard not to turn to food, you crave all foods and everything tastes better. I know a lot of people who quit by dropping the mg slowly down to zero then giving it up. then its just the habit. I love to hear people quitting, very hard thing to do

I buy 250ml every 14 days and don't vape as much as i would if my battery didn't die. If i used batteries instead of onboard i would easily hit 20 + a day

wow I didn't realize this, that's insane to me. I apologize to member. that sounds like a lot of vaping lol

Doing it to come off cigarettes I can understand. But there's a segment of the population that does this for pure douchebaggery. I think most of us can tell the difference.

Doing it to come off cigarettes I can understand. But there's a segment of the population that does this for pure douchebaggery. I think most of us can tell the difference.

Ha HA Ha !! haven't talked to you in awhile but you haven't changed one bit ! Douchebaggery- word of the year !

come on bro. I vape all day like most people that vape and I don't even come close to 10ml a day. I understand 3mg smokes faster and it depends how you make it but 20-30ml? that's a stretch! unless you have 40 hour days and don't work lol
Well I was vaping all day at work, and I was using dripper, burning through juice

Easily killed a 30mg bottle in 2 days, hence the reason why I made my own. Juice

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear