over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Veterans Day Stole Valor by a PM member

Status
Not open for further replies.
I GIVE A FUCK because i love my country, and those who fight for us to enjoy the freedoms we have. I GIVE A FUCK, YOU FUCK because i'm watching our brave young men and women come back from that shithole desert known as Afghanistan, with disfigured faces, missing arms, or legs, or BOTH YOU FUCK! You dont give a fuck? You dont love your country?? Get the fuck out!! Let me know how Vladimir Putin, or Kim Jong Il treat you. How about you go to Yemen and live under Sharia law????
Thank you Lex for weighing in, and all other patriots and members who find that shit appalling. I might get banned for my post, or it might be deleted, but i will pay that price.
Getting back to the guy "stealing Valor?"....seems like he is delusional, and has a MAJOR self esteem problem for starters. Thanks to the originator of this thread for exposing that piece of Garbage.

Last edited:
Great post Muay Tai.......thank you.

Also to the Mod Sigmund......THANK YOU!!!!!

FUCK YOU raw33man WTF is wrong with you? He should be put in Jail or better yet thrown into a uniform and put right the fuck in dangers way since he a real life hero.

Its a spit in the face to every single Veteran in this country.

What I think they should do with these posers - is they are forced to endure Marine Corps boot camp. Or if they pose as an officer - they must go through OCS at Quantico.

I'm a Marine. While its not entirely impossible very unlikely, especially within that time frame. My old SNOIC just picked up Captain and I'm sure before he retires he'll pick up Major. Everyone Marine knows there's about 3 questions we can ask to tell if you're legit, slipping up over the dumbest shit will instantly prove you're a piece of shit.

I personally dislike Veteran's day. Its a money make for restaurants to offer a free meal and make profit off bringing out family and friends.

Anyways, fuck him.

I am in the Army and have been for 23 years.

while I am glad there is an approved Stolen Valor law (to some capacity), it still pisses me off that I can't do anything to the fakers and liers. 1st ammendment wins over principle. I have encountered a few in public and wanted to ring their neck, especially when they get beligerent.

Who gives a fuck ?

You need to get bitch slapped for that.. Dude you are seriously one of the dudes on this board with no grit or backbone, your a flat out pussy.. Your just a flat out bitch all the time, 2 of my fucking older brothers fought in fellujah and were born and bred die hard marine corps because of my father who served aswell. Your a punk bitch Yankee who doesn't deserve to even be on this fucking forum for saying some punk bitch bullshit like that, if I knew you in real life Id knock your fucking goddamn head off, beat your fucking ass and hang your ass in my front yard. Idc if I get banned for this, im not gonna sit here an read a bitch ass comment by you and let that slide, im trying real hard not to post this but I can't stop myself, your a waste of life!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
You need to get bitch slapped for that.. Dude you are seriously one of the dudes on this board with no grit or backbone, your a flat out pussy.. Your just a flat out bitch all the time, 2 of my fucking older brothers fought in fellujah and were born and bred die hard marine corps because of my father who served aswell. Your a punk bitch Yankee who doesn't deserve to even be on this fucking forum for saying some punk bitch bullshit like that, if I knew you in real life Id knock your fucking goddamn head off, beat your fucking ass and hang your ass in my front yard. Idc if I get banned for this, im not gonna sit here an read a bitch ass comment by you and let that slide, im trying real hard not to post this but I can't stop myself, your a waste of life!

Tell us how you really feel FF7

Thanks to all those that support us and share in the anger. No one likes a poser be it gym claims, car claims or military claims. The difference is that people, friends of mine specifically, have died wearing the uniforms of our military.

Robb Hensel aka Robert Charles now on Fbook now also claims to have been a national wrestling runner up to Olympian Kurt Angle. That has also been proven false. He's an all around fraud that built a following at IM and IA.

PM's are cleared for those that tried to message.

As a veteran myself..stolen valor pissed me off...a good rule if thumb..if someone has lots of war stories...the either are full of shit...or they worked in supply and never saw a day of combat...that said..this guy sounds like he has mental problem with all these stories

We give a fuck. I will be looking for any excuse to ban you.
Please ban him. He has the worst attitude here. And not just on this thread. Very disrespectful to other bros!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
As a veteran myself..stolen valor pissed me off...a good rule if thumb..if someone has lots of war stories...the either are full of shit...or they worked in supply and never saw a day of combat...that said..this guy sounds like he has mental problem with all these stories

Exactly still to this day now im 24 years old my dad will not let me know about what was in the letters that one of my brothers wrote back at one time, I was just told during that month we had to pray daily at each time we sat for supper specifically only about my brothers being covered by God. One of my brothers(I have 3) who's not in the military told me once that it was a letter talking about how scary it was at fellujah on the ground for the marines. A lot of guys were dying.... Saying that I quoted you because I come from a family with very extensive military background and still to this day I've heard not one story about anything. An I know not to ask, but just thank god for still being able to hug my brothers necks.

My favorite are the people who claim to be secret agents, and tell everybody.

I blame TV

Lmaoooooo and it gets even better when they tell you they went on black ops. I know a guy who claimed to be delta and that the army destroyed all evidence of him being in the army cause he was delta sent on many black ops....oh hes also a fat fuck and doesn't know shit about the military. Too much COD lol

Exactly. Have a couple of friends and guys at the gym, retired military who work for private security firms here at home and abroad.

About all they ever say is along the lines of I'm leaving tomorrow, hopefully be back in 4-6 weeks.

When somebody starts talking in detail about all the work they do with Blackwater and Saudi security teams, etc I just assume they are lying.

Raw33Man seems to have been banned according to his profile. Thank you mods.

How come Americans in general are a lot more Patriotic about their country and military compared to Australians, New Zealanders or the British. They dont seem to give a fuck about their country or their military.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear