over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Veterans Day Stole Valor by a PM member

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a USAF veteran and a woman. I am also very aware that by posting just about anything about myself half you guys are going to talk shit. I did my time and went through shit most people cannot comprehend. When I tell people I am a vet they don't believe me, even when my license says Veteran in Capitol letters..someone mentioning Stolen Valor to me makes me sick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the doubters-
**broken link removed**

As a veteran myself..stolen valor pissed me off...a good rule if thumb..if someone has lots of war stories...the either are full of shit...or they worked in supply and never saw a day of combat...that said..this guy sounds like he has mental problem with all these stories

That's right, I agree. The vets I know that saw action and went through tough times in war don't even want to talk about it. My close friend rather chooses to try to forget about what happened.

y..you should p-post more pics...

in the PYTT thread...

or something

pls

y..you should p-post more pics...

in the PYTT thread...

or something

pls

Lol I was just telling FF7 after I workout I'm going to start a thread

Bump on that Little Slice!!!

Also delayed response, but THANK YOU for the Mod/Mods who banned that ass! Even if he comes back......hope he doesnt think we will respect anything he has to say....

Yeah, fabrications or embellishment when it comes to serving in the Armed Forces is something people do not take lightly....especially to those that served. Just ask Jesse Ventura. Apparently, you can't say you're a Seal if you were a UDT guy and didn't go through Seal training. That's embellishment....outright lies are even more offensive. The path from Private to Major would be a difficult one. Does he realize he's mixing enlisted ranks with officer ranks? It's not impossible but it's probably a longer path than 16 years. Warrant Officers in the Navy appeared to be old enough to be my grandfather when I served. Anyone that served would immediately call B.S. on this one.

I actually pity these jack asses who steal valor. It is just really tragic and sad that someone is so fundamentally insecure in who they are/are not.

I guess what I'm saying is "I GIVE A FUCK"

So someone that claims to be someone they are not, should be punished why? So much hate and anger from something that will not hurt anybody. Please tell me how this take any credit from what you did for your country?

To be honest, I hate this kind of illogical outburst of anger over something that is just a lie. Where do you draw the line?

So someone that claims to be someone they are not, should be punished why? So much hate and anger from something that will not hurt anybody. Please tell me how this take any credit from what you did for your country?

To be honest, I hate this kind of illogical outburst of anger over something that is just a lie. Where do you draw the line?

Yes, that creates anger. And it does so with enough people, veterans and non veterans, that it is obviously the norm. And yes it angers me. To the point of ruining my day? No. But those that seek glory, or honor, or the thanks from others for something that you did not do, basing your fake accomplishments on the blood of others........that is just pure wrong.

I think that you belief that this is illogical is...........illogical.

If he entered the army with a college degree he would have entered as an E4. That's the only way I see E1 to O4 in 16 yrs. Should he be punished for lying on the internet, depends on if his lies hurt anyone. I used to get pissed at badge pretenders, but now realise they are just petty insecure men.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

This does hurt others. Perhaps not directly but this kind of moral relativism is disgusting and erodes everything we stand for. Would you lie to an employer about having a degree? I mean, after all if you do your job well, shouldn't you get a pass? How about lying to your spouse and having an affair? If she doesn't find out, it's not a problem right?

I really hope this post was a joke.

Last edited:
This does hurt others. Perhaps not directly but this kind of moral relativism is disgusting and erodes everything we stand for. Would you lie to an employer about having a degree? I mean, after all if you do your job well, shouldn't you get a pass? How about lying to your spouse and having an affair? If she doesn't find out, it's not a problem right?

I really hope this post was a joke.

Offense is taken, not given. If you start taking things people say personally, you will end up with what we see in Europe and drawings of allah and muhammed.

Lying about a degree or experience you don't have is a totally different matter, since you gain something with value. Lying on the Internet is something we should handle as grown ups. The fact that people show so much anger and hate against Rawman tells me much about you. If we start taking offense over things like this, where do we draw the line?

Offense is taken, not given. If you start taking things people say personally, you will end up with what we see in Europe and drawings of allah and muhammed.

Lying about a degree or experience you don't have is a totally different matter, since you gain something with value. Lying on the Internet is something we should handle as grown ups. The fact that people show so much anger and hate against Rawman tells me much about you. If we start taking offense over things like this, where do we draw the line?
Some lies even on the internet can be used to hurt people, those should not be tolerated.

One of my closest friends in the Marine Corps went from E-1 to Captain in 12 and that included the MECP (Marine Enlisted Commissioning Program). Its NOT impossible but not likely he made it to Major (O-3) that quick. You can smell these fucks as soon as they start talking. Us real military folk tend not to run around bragging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member