over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Video of Phil Hernon

Phil is a fucking legend. If more people listened to what he had to say they would be happy that they did.

Phil looks amazing in that video, just another example of his bodybuilding expertise.

Imagine that back if he was on LBA's!! Or was he?

Oh yes he was...If I remember, LBAs have been part of his diet since the 80s.

Dont want to speak for him, but I think he had a company make them for him.

Awsome!

amazing stuff Phil.
whats it like to look at video of you like that?
-JS

Whoever said declines cant build a chest.....go ahead and pull your foot out of your mouth!!:)

i remember seing Phil back then and saying this big mo fo is gonna be mr o some day.

yup.

what a FREAK.
i think he gets alot of shit cuz he attributes alot of bodybuilding success to genetics. and seeing him like that and KNOWING what he was on at that moment is just astounding (it was next to nothing IMO). he is a FREAK in every sense of the word. a "good responder" some would say and had crazy discipline and proper diet and wk out as well so maybe its a bit more than genetics...
too bad he doesn't like to compete or i bet he woulda got back out there even at his "old" age lol.
for years we been asking him to make a come back but he alwyas refuses:mad:
so phil, you never answered me,
what is it like to see yourself in that condition and size and youth as a retired pro bodybuilder?
-JS

I was speaking with my posing coach a few weeks ago and I brought up Phil. Andre said he remembers Phil ingesting "this liquid stuff" in place of meals.....I was like Ill be damn! HE was drinking LBA's back in the DAY!!!! Phil is A REAL advocate and NOT a bullshitter. Andre also, stated after seeing Phil in contest shape at 238ish at 5 7' he didn't want to step on the national stage!!!! Scared him.

I was speaking with my posing coach a few weeks ago and I brought up Phil. Andre said he remembers Phil ingesting "this liquid stuff" in place of meals.....I was like Ill be damn! HE was drinking LBA's back in the DAY!!!! Phil is A REAL advocate and NOT a bullshitter. Andre also, stated after seeing Phil in contest shape at 238ish at 5 7' he didn't want to step on the national stage!!!! Scared him.

I saw him at 265 with glute striations, a genetic freak.

oH MAN

Tell Andre I said hello...........yes, I was trying to get Andre to use them back then! hahhahahaha

HAHhahahahah

I saw him at 265 with glute striations, a genetic freak.

Rocco.................hahhahha Remember when we bought that couch together? hahhahahhaaha Or was it a table?...... good times man........you gave me a new car every week.......I loved that Honda civic. I had no money back then..........life of a Pro huh? hahahhah

Phil is such a wuss....is that people call muscle???

J/K....Jacked more than any man back then...Thick as hell!!!!!!!!!!

Phil is just a freak, plain and simple.

Oh wow

what a FREAK.
i think he gets alot of shit cuz he attributes alot of bodybuilding success to genetics. and seeing him like that and KNOWING what he was on at that moment is just astounding (it was next to nothing IMO). he is a FREAK in every sense of the word. a "good responder" some would say and had crazy discipline and proper diet and wk out as well so maybe its a bit more than genetics...
too bad he doesn't like to compete or i bet he woulda got back out there even at his "old" age lol.
for years we been asking him to make a come back but he alwyas refuses:mad:
so phil, you never answered me,
what is it like to see yourself in that condition and size and youth as a retired pro bodybuilder?
-JS

I jumped on more stuff and went in the night of champions a LOT BIGGER.....I did not like how I felt..........I dont mind looking at those videos back when.......I feel a little insecure now because I feel like it is/was never the real me. I had to take drugs to look that way........I wish I could have done it on my own then I could bragg..........but I cant.

Staff online

• Bio
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic