over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Vitamin B-5?

BIG-JD

Registered
hey guys, question about B-5, how well does this work for acne? I am on HRT doses, well a little more than hrt, and taking G.E.T. sus500 3 pills a day, my LBA's and I am breaking out like frickin crazy, mainly lower back and upper. I have use acne anihalator and it helped a little. I really need something strong? thanks guys appreciate any and all feedback

go to the dermoologist and get on accutane before it gets worse.

It didn't do anything for mine.

accutane worked the best.

1.5 - 3g B-5 a day worked well for me. Also I use panoxyl ance wash in the shower 1-2 times a day and its helped me out tremedously. Id try as many OTC options before trying accutane.

Yeah try the otc things before accutane IF your acne really isnt SEVERE. Your best bet on otc will be a wash with benzoyl peroxide ~5%. There is a prescription wash, if i remember correctly it's called TRIAZ which is a white creamy wash with 9% benzoyl peroxide. This in addition to an antibiotic and posibly a 10% bonzoyl peoxide cream that you leave on (only at night, if you wear it under clothes, it bleaches them.... i lost alot of shirts that way lol.) works for most people.

HOWEVER if your really have severe acne chances are it will not get better, it will get worse. Get on accutane by the dermotologist imediatly. I did not do this, and it got worse and worse and i started the accutane too late and had pimples so large and so many that i couldnt move my arms in a circle without ripping open the wounds on my chest, shoulders and back. I was unable to lift weights for 3 fuckin months. I dont believe anyone has had acne close to what i have experienced and my dermotologist said it the most severe case he has ever seen, but it fucked my life up for a long time. if it is getting worse just go get on acutane.

damn i just babbled alot sorry it just really hits home for me as it really fucked me up.

EDIT: the reason i highly suggest going to the dermotologist for accutane is because not eeryone reacts to it the same. In my case, after a few days my acne sort of exploded. Then i got an infection. You have a monthly visit w/ the dr. so i have an infection and a small fever for almost a month. I was sweating at night and my skin looked really bad, but i did not know what to expect from accutane, so i thought it might be normal. So after i went back to the dr. He informed me after taking bacterial swabs that i had an infection on my forehead, neck, chest, back, and shoulders. And of course had to stop taking accutane and with to antibiotics and Prednisone (what they use for poison ivy/oak) to get rid of the infection, and the pred steroid to heal the DEEEP open wouns.

acne isn something you want to risk fucking with yourself without professional advice.
Also Dr. told me that he had two other patients that reacted the way i did, and one of them formed "lesions" in his bones and had to stop accutane for good. So yeah its common to have bone aches on accutane but dont trust yourself on how much it should ache. You could end up never lifting another weight for the rest of your life...

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner