over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Want to kickstart your training...

Alex A

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Get some serious cardio going in your program. And stick to it..

We all can relate to getting into a training rut.. maybe not wanting to workout from time to time, but show up anyway... or just feeling like nothings improving.. or just feel tired and lazy...

To me... Once i implemented regular cardio sessions to my plan my motivation, enrergy level, appetite and intensity all improved..

Sounds good Alex, but I'm always concerned that too much cardio will effect strength too much. What would you suggest? Cardio on off days? Cardio after workout? Little before and after?

We all can relate to getting into a training rut.. maybe not wanting to workout from time to time, but show up anyway... or just feeling like nothings improving.. or just feel tired and lazy...

To me... Once i implemented regular cardio sessions to my plan my motivation, enrergy level, appetite and intensity all improved..

great advise Alex

i completely agree

:)

Great advice bro. Do you believe in staying lean all year round?

First off i would say nice post....cardio starts the day and the day starts hungry...after that everything falls in line and i would say cardio 4-5 days a week but i'm not A and I think he knows better than me. this being said I stand by 30 min mornings and 30 min nights.... on lift days i run on off days i walk on on... i think its all pretty simple, but we like to confuse ourselves and change shit up all the time cause chips dont fall our way.. Well thats life were all not blessed like Ronnie got backs like Yates and abs like my fav mr Ray but give it your best shot and just be satisfied that you did it, cause so many cant.

As far as affecting strength only if done right before a workout which shouldn't be done.. or if done too much...
For staying lean all year round why not??? ok gain a few pounds when your nbulking but putting yourself out of competion shape unless you diet hard for 12 weeks should be out of the question... In any mans weight group they should be able to drop it within 6 but start at 12... just IMO start at 12 end in 6 dial in in 2 and ass dry by 1.

As far as affecting strength only if done right before a workout which shouldn't be done.. or if done too much...
For staying lean all year round why not??? ok gain a few pounds when your nbulking but putting yourself out of competion shape unless you diet hard for 12 weeks should be out of the question... In any mans weight group they should be able to drop it within 6 but start at 12... just IMO start at 12 end in 6 dial in in 2 and ass dry by 1.

So should this guy have stayed close to competition weight?

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...solutely-love-stuff-like-absolutely-love.html

i would keep the sessions to 30min unless your prepping for your show in which you would need to do what you need to do to get in shape..

And i follow a progression that is based on present condition and take it from there..

I would never do cardio before training and deplete myself before i lift...

I really think that cardio gives you a good appetite that allows you to process more food through your body even when your trying to grow.. I just would not go too crazy with the intensity or duration..

I really feel for a beginner or someone getting back into training after a layoff its going to help you look and feel more like your making progress because you will start to see separation sooner ...

And if you love to eat, and i sure do, I feel like i can cheat and get away with it with out setting myself back...

I'm due a shoulder op next month so my plan is to hit the cardio hard while i'm unable to lift. After a while am going to gradually taper the cardio down whilst gradually building up the lifting.
Do you think that would be the best way to go?

i would keep the sessions to 30min unless your prepping for your show in which you would need to do what you need to do to get in shape..

And i follow a progression that is based on present condition and take it from there..

I would never do cardio before training and deplete myself before i lift...

I really think that cardio gives you a good appetite that allows you to process more food through your body even when your trying to grow.. I just would not go too crazy with the intensity or duration..

I really feel for a beginner or someone getting back into training after a layoff its going to help you look and feel more like your making progress because you will start to see separation sooner ...

And if you love to eat, and i sure do, I feel like i can cheat and get away with it with out setting myself back...

Thanks for the advice Alex.

Good info. I just got back into training after a lay off.This was what I did to get back into the gym and it is working fine.I am almost ready for a new cycle so been lurking the boards for info.I have my sources,but you can never have too many.

Great advice bro. Do you believe in staying lean all year round?

Actually i do ... but not in if it sacrifices hard earned muscle...

To me, bodybuilders are supposed to have a certain level of vascularity.. i cant say its contest condition year round ...but nothing wrong with staying lean too...

I totally agree with doing this if your trying to jump weight classes, but if not I really believe you can add on some really nice muscle and stay pretty lean almost year round. I also truly believe in Doggcrapps training methods and eating big but if it's going to cause me to be a bloated lumped up pig I'm probably gonna put my fork down cause thats not the look I'm goin for and jumping up 20lbs of muscle right now is not in my gameplan. This guy looks really good and I don't think he looked to bad in his offseason either though.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131