Will you see War of the Worlds?

• Yes

Votes: 37 86.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 14.0%

• Total voters

yeah i'll go see it...

for 2 reasons...

-grandpa always spoke about the radio address in NY when he was a kid where everyone flipped out...

-i like sci-fi movies...

i agree the dude is a wackjob and all and scientology is fuckin crazy... but then again so is every other religion...an invisible GOD that is all knowing, jesus being able to overcome death but is now still dead...mormons with their magic underpants....etc..

i dont care that his money goes to support the hokey pokey church or to free trapped souls from his body, nor do i care that the $5 that i slipped into the strippers panites 2 weeks ago, was soon after, transformed into coke and sniffed up her nose..

i understand what ur saying and i'm sure you understand what i'm sayin

peace out homie

Any religion that uses GOD to get money for their own personal gain let alone Scientology that wants a % of your income is not a realigion..they are a CULT as far as i am concerned...

I can think of a few that are like that but just leave things at Scientology is a religion for the rich..they have a Hollywood following

Cruise
Travolta

just to name 2 and i am sure many of you can add few names but i thinbk the fact that these are two of the highest paid hollywood actors says alot

I will see it because It looks great and the book was fantastic, and also because Tom Cruise has already been paid for him playing in the movie, and the movie bombing or not will have no affect on how much money he makes, or his future career.

Tom Cruise is a freaky little bastard, but I don't care. When you're a celebrity and you're a freaky little bastard, everyone makes a big deal out of it. When you're not a celebrity and you're a freaky little bastard, nobody cares. Really, if any of us here suddenly became known all over the world, how many things do we do that would make us seem strange as shit to everyone else? For example, I only take a shower about once a week. To other people that's just nasty, but to me it's life. :D

No weirder than the passion...

Nothing Tom Cruise (or anyone else for that matter) does can be any weirder than that horror show of Mel Gibson's - The Passion.

While the christions wail and cry over that piece of fiction, Mel laughs all the way to the bank! Two hunderd million plus and counting for a movie that cost under 20 million to make? Wish my investments paid off like that! Mel must have friends in high places (pun intended!)!

Wow the thread went south in a hurry.
If I worried about what each hollywood star did or how they lived their life I'd never watch anything.
Buncha weirdos they are.
I'll wait for the DVD but it's another classic that will be ruined by computer generated special effects IMO.

Massive G said:
Wow the thread went south in a hurry.
it's another classic that will be ruined by computer generated special effects IMO.

you mean as opposed to using real aliens and destroying real buildings i presume ?

G.E.R.M said:
you mean as opposed to using real aliens and destroying real buildings i presume ?

No he means instead of using rubber suits and models like in the old Godzillas.

BigBoyJ said:
No he means instead of using rubber suits and models like in the old Godzillas.

i watched godzilla and Jet Jaguar fight a giant cockroach and something else last week...

i love those old movies..

I'll see it

i'll see it because i have nothing else better to do. Also, did you guys see Cruise flip out on that interview with Matt Lauer(sp)? Cruise is a dumb ass!

Hey I want to see it. But I wont. Just the principle of the matter. I guess I am the only one that voted no. You are all sorry ass lemmings. ;)

G.E.R.M said:
Naw I mean watching these new movies is sometimes like watching a cartoon or video game.
Fake fake fake fake......I watch TCM and AMC a lot and dig the ol movies especially black and white ones.

to me it comes down to Tom Cruise the person and Tom Cruise the actor , i love his acting so im gonna see it , what he does off the screen does not concern me at all.

So you can reward someone's remarks to that degree? Because that is what you are doing. You say it's ok for him to make those remakes.

Future said:
Hey I want to see it. But I wont. Just the principle of the matter. I guess I am the only one that voted no. You are all sorry ass lemmings. ;)

I voted with you he is one of my favorite actors but where has he been must need some money so pops out to make a film. Not interested in star wars movies etc.MM

Future said:
So you can reward someone's remarks to that degree? Because that is what you are doing. You say it's ok for him to make those remakes.

if ronnie coleman was a utter nutcase and make equaly ridicilous claims would you refuse to look at any pic with him? :confused:

Or better. If the best heart doc in the world had those personal oppinions and you where suffering from a condition only he is knowlegable about. would you refuse to see him because he is a nutcase when not working :confused:

I got the perfect solution lol. Download the movie. That way you dont support him ;) :D

Johan said:
if ronnie coleman was a utter nutcase and make equaly ridicilous claims would you refuse to look at any pic with him? :confused:

Or better. If the best heart doc in the world had those personal oppinions and you where suffering from a condition only he is knowlegable about. would you refuse to see him because he is a nutcase when not working :confused:

No one will DIE from seeing a Cruise movie. Let's be a little realistic. And IF I thought Coleman was an idiot...sure I wouldnt support him.

Go back to logic school.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs