over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

warning! Do not order from china using exprerss service, please read

IBE

Registered
this email came from DHL

However, I contacted DHL today and was told now USA customs has a very strict inspection on all the express. USA raised its threat level and 85% express(including texitiles, chemicals, foods and others) must be held and inspected( it is 15% before this period)). Firstly these goods will be put in a storehouse for about 2-3 weeks and then decide if it can be released. I am still keeping talking with DHL to see if can be returned so I can reship it.

Will keep you updated soon

... ^^^ TTT ^^^ ...​

Is this with DHL only? Or is Customs hitting everyone this hard:eek: ?

TRAINHD said:
Is this with DHL only? Or is Customs hitting everyone this hard:eek: ?

I think it is all carriers fedex, usps, ups, DHL

Do you know if this is going to be for good? I would think that Customs would have had to hire quite a few more agents to handle the extra load.

would imagine will be like this till after 9/11. with the huge quantity of parcels coming thru daily they wouldnt be able to keep up for very long and packages would start backing up more and more.

^^I hope your right, I can take a couple of months of this but not much more

I just got an email back from ljglcf powders he does'nt seem to worried. I'm hopeing that it'll take a while before Customs gets enough staff to search 85% of the packages coming from China

Thanks...just a good source informing us...so this clears up any concern that sources are just in it for the money and do not care about their customers.

Nice thank you.

^^ Bump for a great source ljglcf is top notch A++++++++++

|---]>------------ personally i think it way to dangerous to order int'l for anything! now a days...its way too tight...

LET ME EXPLAIN HOW THIS WORKS IN ENGLISH

CUSTOMS DOES NOT GIVE A FUCK WHAT COMPANY YOU ARE. THEY ARE GOING TO CHECK PACKAGES AND DO NOT DISCRIMINATE. PEOPLE SENDING YOU THIS STUFF HAVE NO PROBLEM, DO YOU UNDERSTAND? IT IS YOU THAT HAS THE PROBLEM.

PHIL HERNON said:
CUSTOMS DOES NOT GIVE A FUCK WHAT COMPANY YOU ARE. THEY ARE GOING TO CHECK PACKAGES AND DO NOT DISCRIMINATE. PEOPLE SENDING YOU THIS STUFF HAVE NO PROBLEM, DO YOU UNDERSTAND? IT IS YOU THAT HAS THE PROBLEM.

I agree !

No Problem????

Purui hits me back and tells me no problem, he knows customs is tight but says he is sending order today and should get it with "no problem". Then to compound matters he tells me the monthly specials, 5 gms of Modafanil and 5 of test powder has to be shipped separately! Thats fucking great. Well, its no signiture and names are bogus so ...I'll let you know what happens. One more thing.. I assume the Modafnil powder is for oral consuption, does anyone have any experience on how to measure each dose. Yes, I inquired of the supplyer but got no response. Peace

PHIL HERNON said:

very well said, i dont think these guys (in china) really understand the consequences

Good result last week

One thing I should have mentioned is that last week I had an order from another supplier in China arrive Express in three days. Thats why I didn't know of the new situation until I read the IBE post yesterday. Wait and see...

|---[\\\]>---------- Not to say DONT order int'l its your game, BUT speaking from experience, int'l orders are too risky IMO. that is how i got nabbed years back...an int'l pack from asia

CUSTOMS

CAN SOMEONE PM ME A GOOD SOURCE (PRICE) FOR GH SINCE THE ONE I WAS GOING TO SEND TO IS OVERSEAS. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT.

SCCL have very good mode for pass customs ,

and baer 100% loss .

Do not worry !

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws