over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

We are getting fatter....

interesting question...
who has a better quality of life?

no contest...we do

as a bodybuilder , yes perhaps the drugs I have used will take my life before it should end just as morbid obesity would however....

in my 20's it allowed me to do things that others simply couldn't like have threesomes with hot strippers just because I looked good and get top notch ass at will

in my 30's it was an obsession but also kept me from partying too much and I completed my graduate degree and have since been the VP of 2 companies and commanded high salaries

in my 40's I look better than most in their 20's and have matured and settled down with a national level figure competitor that is also financially successful

fatty is not doing this shit

no contest

we win

even if we all drop dead at 50

I agree the weight problem is out of hand but theu used bmi to measure and that is not accurate at all. Lol I calculated mine and it's 31 which means obese. But I'm sitting at 12% body fat right now. They need a more accurate system then that. Lol Although I personall do feel to fat at 12% ha I'd like to be 8%

I was at a water park with my friend and his young son last year and I happen to hear this fat lady in a one-piece bathing suit say "thats disgusting" to her friend while pointing over at my friend who is shirtless, lean & vascular (but has a large frame).

Thankfully I wasn't on tren or I might have went off and said something to her...

Not saying this is the case for all of them and it's kind of a chicken or the egg thing, but depression and medication for depression can be a big part of weight problems for some people. So in that sense I do have a certain level of sympathy for these individuals, but ultimately it does come down to having the discipline to make better food choices and exercise regularly.

All petty judgments aside who lives longer a fat guy or a steroid abuser??

How fat? How much steroids?

As a society we have grown to accept a certain level of body fat as being "normal" even though this level is clearly unhealthy. The guy with a 36" waist and "average build" is the norm and considered relatively healthy.

Until they quit making fast food cheaper than good food we will always have a problem. Imagine being a single mother with two kids. What's cheaper and easier...run through McDonalds or go tot he grocery store, pick out food for the week, cook it after you have been at work all day. Its a no brainer as to why we have such a problem.

interesting question...
who has a better quality of life?

I'd say the fat fucks... They don't give a shit, they are secure with themselves, they get a handicapped parking limit as well lmao

All great and valid posts!

Wet n Wild here in Orlando, closing this year after being open since 1977. Perhaps related, people not comfortable with their bodies? Idk?

It's gotten to the point that such a large percentage of the population is obese, it has become normal. People look around, especially children, they see fat asses, just like themselves, they think, what's the big deal. It's a slippery slope and it's out of control. Ain't no going back...sadly, it's only going to get worse.

All petty judgments aside who lives longer a fat guy or a steroid abuser??

Both are at risk for cardiac issues, however diabetes type 2 just adds onto more cardiac problems and another host of problems for the obese.

Last edited:
Until they quit making fast food cheaper than good food we will always have a problem. Imagine being a single mother with two kids. What's cheaper and easier...run through McDonalds or go tot he grocery store, pick out food for the week, cook it after you have been at work all day. Its a no brainer as to why we have such a problem.

this is not true at all

this is not true at all

I believe there is some truth to that. But so many other factors to consider such as our culture- holiday food, party food etc

the ridiculous portion sizes compared to what are parents and there parents ate.

the accessibility to healthcare and treatment. Well just take a pill to combat high blood pressure and cholesterol. pop some metformin and insulin before meal, gastric bypass.

electronics, video games, tv, cell phones, does any ever see kids play outside anymore or family walking around the neighbor catching some fresh air as much as they use to?

The even worse part is that there are sooo many more people who although aren't fat live the "obese" life (fast food every day, no activity, etc) but just don't show it on the outside because of genetics and metabolism.

It's a circle that goes round and round, we're born into a world now where we are brought up to be naive and accepting of our fate, to take the easy road, to strive for mediocrity.

Nothing will change until society decides to stop being potato-brained drones and wants to be better, until they decide to educate themselves, not to follow bullshit diets and programs and realize no one cares about them they only want to make a quick buck

Food prices are not the issue, the issue is that single mom is lazy and doesn't want better for her kids. It takes 10 minutes to plan out meals for the week.

I bought chicken breasts for $1.80lb today, that lb of chicken is enough protein to feed those 2 kids for a day... but no she'll pay the $5-6 for a kids meal

this is not true at all

I'm gonna have to go with Slice on this one also. Don't blame the cheap fast food joints for being a fat ass. I live in a town of 140,000 people here in Mexico and we have just 2 fast food restaurants in the whole city. I would guesstimate 50% of the population here is obese. I'm from Indiana and this town makes Hoosiers look skinny. Most of the obesity here in Mexico has to do with how often and how much they eat. Most eat 2 times per day...and pig the fuck out. All metabolisms went to hell.

I think it depends a lot on where you live (what state, city, part of town). Some places you won't see a fat person for days and others it's like a jabba the hut farm.

Obesity is a disease inversely proportional to socioeconomic status as well as schooling/education. So the underlying problem isn't so much the obesity itself but rather poverty and lack of education.

I disagree. no matter how rich and smart u are 90% of all goods in a supermarket have corn syrup in em or are made from GMO corn. it is the goverments fault for making an industrial food system that relies on cheap corn and GMO corn to make most of the foods.
read "the herbivores dilemma" mind will be OPENED
-F2S

I'd say the fat fucks... They don't give a shit, they are secure with themselves, they get a handicapped parking limit as well lmao

I often wondered how obese people use the toilet. Toilets are small. I've broken two toilet seats with my body weight of 215-250Lbs. Are they able to wipe their ass? I would imagine life has to be pretty uncomfortable.

Just thought I'd throw out a few low class, crude questions to ponder. :D

I'm craving a burger and fries after reading this thread. Hahaha :D
Dieting is a bitch!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
NWO
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws