over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

We are getting fatter....

@morepain what do you mean it's a choice? its a DISEASE. There's nothing they can do about it. They've tried EVERYTHING, just ask them....everything except diet and exercise of course :)

EXACTLY.
will never forget in college one of my fraternity brothers were making fun of my feet (they are kinda big lol) and I said well big feet means big dick. you are a fat body so that means diabetes and a short life...

people got mad at me said I was wrong for mentioning he is fat cuz "there is nothing he can do about that."
REALLY???!!!!??? WTF
-F2S

I often wondered how obese people use the toilet. Toilets are small. I've broken two toilet seats with my body weight of 215-250Lbs. Are they able to wipe their ass? I would imagine life has to be pretty uncomfortable.

Just thought I'd throw out a few low class, crude questions to ponder. :D

I'm craving a burger and fries after reading this thread. Hahaha :D
Dieting is a bitch!

From just sitting down? Sounds like Chinese imports.

Lol I was thinking the same thing. I walk around 250-280lbs year round and take 3-4 craps a day and I have never broken a seat!

I agree the weight problem is out of hand but theu used bmi to measure and that is not accurate at all. Lol I calculated mine and it's 31 which means obese. But I'm sitting at 12% body fat right now. They need a more accurate system then that. Lol Although I personall do feel to fat at 12% ha I'd like to be 8%

For the average population, BMI is a great indicator. Sadly, one only needs to look at the comments of any of the posts about this on FB to see the delusion of the general public. Overweight people commenting "I'm fit and this is wrong" and obese people saying "I'm healthy."

at the end of the day it comes down to personal responsibility, not that mcd or bk is making you fat, or that you are uneducated/poor, the mind set of people has totally changed on this subject, somebody that was 25% bf 25-30 years ago would have been considered fat, today normal.

All petty judgments aside who lives longer a fat guy or a steroid abuser??

I was thinking the same. Or even a 250lb+ bodybuilder with lower body fat or a person that's 220 that's 30 lbs over weight. Does the pure mass have more effect on your health than just the body fat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If people would just move...just a fucking little....they could eat all that shit and be so much better off.

I live in a part of the world where bread, meat (pork and sausage) and beer or wine are a daily thing for a normal (non-bb) person. But driving in the city is a bitch, it's easier to take the metro and tram, and in the city center cars are prohibited. So everyone walks.

Fat people here are over 65, or tourists.

If people would just move...just a fucking little....they could eat all that shit and be so much better off.

I live in a part of the world where bread, meat (pork and sausage) and beer or wine are a daily thing for a normal (non-bb) person. But driving in the city is a bitch, it's easier to take the metro and tram, and in the city center cars are prohibited. So everyone walks.

very true...

normal people here eat shit all day.

one big thing is smaller portions, tiny compared to the USA.

walking is a second.

cars are crazy expensive as is gas, plus in the city its much faster to walk and use public transportation.

also fast food is super expensive...
you can get a steak and potatoes, like good full meal for the price of a combo meal.

The only cheap fast food these days are the dollar menu sandwiches. I'm always mind blown on how people eat regular meals of fast food everyday because it just seems ridiculously expensive compared to buying food in bulk and cooking it yourself. But then again a lot of these people don't know how to cook. Those that do add pounds of butter and cream to their cooking.

No one else to blame but their self.. No excuse.. either way.. work can be done.. But these days and in the past being lazy is better than anything to these people..

Fat ppl piss me off. It's because of them that health insuirance is so damn high!

C'mon give the fatties a break, they don't have the energy to move. They need to be able to order and eat their food right from their car. God forbid they have to get out the car, walk 30 feet to get there food!

People in general think it's ok to be chubby. We even have members posting pics of themselves chubby and out of shape. Can you imagine? In a BBing forum? lol .............what ever

CG

lol. That's not who came to mind.

CG

I used to be a fat body, now I'd consider myself pretty lean. Never gave up McDonalds either, people are just lazier now.

I used to be a fat body, now I'd consider myself pretty lean. Never gave up McDonalds either, people are just lazier now.

I don't understand how people look at themselves get fatter and fatter but still stuff their faces then complain that it's not their fault

health at every size

($200 billion/year)

Attachments

• wut u mean.jpg
    wut u mean.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 94
Lol I was thinking the same thing. I walk around 250-280lbs year round and take 3-4 craps a day and I have never broken a seat!

I have bad knees so I guess I drop down pretty hard on the toilet seat. My friend said he goes through one new toilet seat each year. Haha :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ATP44
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131