over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WEC Sunday night Pulver VS Faber

Tom

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
OK MMA fans this should be a FIGHT!! Sunday night on VERSUS TV Jens Pulver VS Uriah Faber for the belt in the 145 lb class. I can't pick this either way. Faber has the ground and Pulver has the stand-up with a devastating left. Both are extremely confident and both train like men possessed. What are some of your thoughts on this one? By the way I believe this is free on VERSUS at 9:00 Est.

Last edited:
It is actually running on VERSUS, not on Spike TV. UFC is on Spike. Sunday 9pm on Versus channel.

I would love to see Pulver win but I feel like Faber will take it. But it is tough to call. They both are insane with the training, Pulvers cardio is unheard of as well as Faber.

OOPS will edit

It is actually running on VERSUS, not on Spike TV. UFC is on Spike. Sunday 9pm on Versus channel.

THANKS I fixed it

I caught the preview the other night and enjoyed it.

Would love to see Jens pull it out, but that other kid always looks killer in his fights. Was interesting to see Jens doing all that grip training...

Monopoly

FABER.. BY THE SECOND..

FABER.. BY THE SECOND..

I have to agree, Faber looks awesome, but Jens no slouch and he has never been beaten in that division.:rolleyes:

gotta go with faber. i wish the UFC would get a 145lb class...i believe faber said he'd go if they came out with one.

but anyways with the fight, they're both animals. i just feel like faber is too multi-faceted and jens is getting a little old...faber is as explosive as ever and the kid can hit. hes got knockout power and an amazing ground game. i gotta go with faber. :)

man i would love to see jens win it, but it ain't gonna happen, Faber is a beast, and one of the best pound for pound fighters on the planet, a very very complete fighter and one of the most agressive, push the pace mofo's in the game.

Pulver will take this hands down, why you ask because he has had the experience in his past. I have said this before Faber is good but he has not matched up against anyone like Pulver in his fight career. I know you guys will disagree but experience is what will win this fight. Faber is outstanding at his job but truth be told name one fighter he has taken on that matches up to Pulver. There is no one in WEC at Fabers level let alone Pulvers level. Pulver by the end of third round, and yes I think it will go this long due to Faber just does not give up.....:D

Faber has been in Hawaii working with BJ Penn for this fight. Pulver is past his prime, but he definitely has a punchers chance.

Past his prime are you kidding, bro no one can touch his heart and his drive, or his crazy ass mind...:eek:

I'm liking Faber for this one too, he's just flat out impressive. Should be a good fight.

I caught the preview the other night and enjoyed it.

Would love to see Jens pull it out, but that other kid always looks killer in his fights. Was interesting to see Jens doing all that grip training...

Monopoly

That was just sick. If you didnt see this guys Pulver was doing pull ups but had a tennis ball in the palm of his hand and the ball rested on top of the bar. I bet that boys gotta a damn grip from hell. He said it helped the muscles in his hand so if he got a hold of a choke you would not be able to pull his hands apart.

Have to disagree

Mark my words, this will be a joke fight. Pulver isn't even in the same league as Faber on the ground. Pulver will be dismantled early, guaranteed!

I watched a rerun of the Jens Pulver/Cub Swanson fight last night and Pulver chocked him out on the ground in 35 seconds. I think he can hold his own with Faber standing or on the ground.

this is tonight!

bump

Faber for sure. Dude is an animal!

Its going to be an awesome fight though, ill be watching

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner