over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Weightlifting in Prison......

Excellent...thanks for posting

these guys have no problem getting aas. its as easy as getting any other drug for them. On a side note with their cantene (food they can purchase outside of their 3 square meals) they can get plenty of calories and they're in a growing environment - lifting, then resting all day.

But you gotta love the heart

these guys have no problem getting aas. its as easy as getting any other drug for them. On a side note with their cantene (food they can purchase outside of their 3 square meals) they can get plenty of calories and they're in a growing environment - lifting, then resting all day.

While steroids probably are floating around in some prisons, I wouldn't say they have "no problem getting them".. First of all they'd be astronomically expensive.. Cigarettes/Drugs are in there too, but they're like 10x as expensive, so it wouldn't be any different with juice.. Then you'd have to know the right person that could get them, and have them trust/respect you enough to even deal with you.. And yea you can definitely eat more on the cantene, but that's also pretty damn expensive day in and day out.. Ramen soups are like $1, lol..

So yea, being on gear and eating good in jail is possible, but it's gonna cost you $100's, possibly $1000's of dollars in the long-run.. And not just any inmate is gonna be able to afford that.. A very small percentage of them most likely..

Nice post!

its sad that the prison gym probably has some basic equipment that some commercial gyms have overlooked or choose not to put in

Yea I watched a special this weekend about prison. Lots of drugs, but how would they get pins in there is what I am wondering.

There was a transexual on one episode, doing 8 years for prostituting after knowing he had HIV. He had severe gyno(on purpose). (s)He said he was taking hormones to grow breasts. So apparently they have no problem getting estrogen.

I wish there was a gym like that when I was in jail. In CT the governor is a total bitch and cut down on funding for everything that has to do with prisons/jails/holding.

Granted I didn't have a very long stay (about 3months), but I still would've loved to have a weight room and stuff, we only had a couple basketball hoops and got to use them about once every 4 days. I just did lots of pushups and stretching and stuff just to get a little activity in.

As far as gear goes, it really depends where you are, and who you know. Also clean/sterile needles are harder to find than gear/drugs.

nice find. some are either on or have sickkkkk genetics

great post! look at all the prison shows on TV nowadays.... You NEVER see positive energy and un-bias motivation on that scale.

thats fucking awesome. good for them.

nice vid, man.
my back started hurting after seeing that guy deload his missed squat attempt. just can't count on those prison spotters...

most prison did away with weights, they had too many problems, they could be used as weapons, the inmates got to strong, etc. Most prisoners that lift have to use trashbags filled with water, burbies, and bar work and running in place or up and down the tiers, depending on what level prisoner you are. If your in the SHU(promounced shoe) you are stuck doing push ups and burbies all day and thats it and your food is jukeballs, everyday.

The prison featured in the OP is rare.

I spent a few years in prison and never saw any gear. Not worth bringing in. Food sucks and you only get an hour to work out then back to your cell. You can buy food at the commissary or your family can bring in sealed food. If there was gear around i would have known about it. I was on the inmate powerlifting team and we won the national championship.

Thanks, enjoyed that. Actually spent an hour watching all sorts of videos from that site. Anyone else see the bryant gumbel steroid special? I had heard about it but never watched it until I saw it on that site. Old man wasn't fckin around. 70 sumpthin and still getting with it.

I know i sound like the real prick here but..... When i see thes big fuckers in prison, it just makes me want to train harder because man... lets face it, we your so much better off.

My two cents on the issue is this.. Most prisons dont have quality food or supplelemnts. No way do they have lean cuts of steak, chicken breast, fish, turkey.

Sure they have store.. im sure they can get some tuna and protein maybe.

I know someone is going to post a response on how good the food is and how much they can get. The bottom line is...

They cant get what we can.. They cant eat what we eat, take what we take, sleep when we sleep or train were we want to train.

The dudes have to make due with whats available.

Here is were genetics truely fit in.. A guy with great genetics can get by on a some tuna, noodles, protein powder and the minimal of all gear.. I really dont see how any of the guys are taking in any oil or high quality products that are available to us.

Time is surely on their hands... but damn, it seems like if you go to the gym, do your 12-20 sets on a bodypart, bust our your cardio, eat your 6 clean meals per day, get your sleep, buy what you need to buy, etc.. thats all you need.. In my opinion, you see the vids of the big dudes. But most are not bodybuilders.. This is good motivation though when you see somone yolked as hell eating cup o noodles ..

I know i sound like the real prick here but..... When i see thes big fuckers in prison, it just makes me want to train harder because man... lets face it, we your so much better off.

My two cents on the issue is this.. Most prisons dont have quality food or supplelemnts. No way do they have lean cuts of steak, chicken breast, fish, turkey.

Sure they have store.. im sure they can get some tuna and protein maybe.

I know someone is going to post a response on how good the food is and how much they can get. The bottom line is...

They cant get what we can.. They cant eat what we eat, take what we take, sleep when we sleep or train were we want to train.

The dudes have to make due with whats available.

I remember big kiwi saying he used a lot of powdered milk when he was in.

Dam i gotta post on this :) yep that was great vid thanks for posting :) that gym there was like heaven compared to what we had ... had no weights at all for full year as i was considered to dangerous to be near them. When we did get to a gym we basically had couple benches squat rack, few dumbells and few bars everything welded together so noone could take off kill each other :) to add extra weight we would hang the dumbells of the end get people standing on bars, siting on bars on our necks etc. With food over here u can only buy lollies (sweets) but u were able to buy milk powder and peanuts as the only proteins which i lived on this wqs deffinately better than nothing. No seconds but u can trade for others food etc which is all good no place stop it going off though which is bugger :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws