over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

We're starting to see what phil and dante meant in the latest pro usage thread

Moen

Kilo Klub Member
Check out this guy: **broken link removed**

Billyguns said on the muscular development forum: 'this year is my longest use for 40 weeks worth but not using the same substance switching every 8 to 10 weeks....'

Now I do not want to 'bash' this guy and I hope to god he's isnt registered or reading this board because an internet feud is not on my agenda but seriously, 40 weeks on steroids so probably he's done quite a number of cycles only to look like a normal fat american with above average bulk (I dont see another way to describe him)

Perhaps we should start a petition to save his health for something that will never happen, if ANYTHING even happens because even that seems doubtful here :D

But you know who prescribed his steroid stack? Palumbo! Just started using and Dave has him on 750mg test and 600mg Deca (I think it was)!

I don't know why Dave is telling him that he has a better starting point than him and that he will be 225 on stage in a year. Dude is delusional and needs a reality check.

I dont see a problem with the cycle length especially at those dosages stated. I do see a problem that he seems to have not built a foundation before he started using the good stuff. His doses are minimal especially if you are gona compare them to a pros dosage.

One day maybe in Craig Titus book or whatever someone will openly admit the doses the pros use. I knew Craig before he was a pro as well as a few others. I know first hand of what some use and the statement about this guys health are funny the doses are to low to worry about. But thats just an opinion from one hope to hear more. MM

KillerStack said:
But you know who prescribed his steroid stack? Palumbo! Just started using and Dave has him on 750mg test and 600mg Deca (I think it was)!

I don't know why Dave is telling him that he has a better starting point than him and that he will be 225 on stage in a year. Dude is delusional and needs a reality check.

He was 'on' for 40 weeks so 'just started using'? :p

massmonster32 said:
I dont see a problem with the cycle length especially at those dosages stated. I do see a problem that he seems to have not built a foundation before he started using the good stuff. His doses are minimal especially if you are gona compare them to a pros dosage.

One day maybe in Craig Titus book or whatever someone will openly admit the doses the pros use. I knew Craig before he was a pro as well as a few others. I know first hand of what some use and the statement about this guys health are funny the doses are to low to worry about. But thats just an opinion from one hope to hear more. MM

Doses are unimportant here, even if he only did 400 mg testosterone per week for 40 (!!!) weeks he should have more muscle and less fat than he has now LOL

imo everything that palumbo says about using aas is against everything i was taught. i do'nt have any respect for the guy when it come to this.

it seems to me he is trying to compensate for shitty genetics and training with aas....

He says that he has gone up almost 40lbs, but I see minimal if no changes at all?!! 40wks isn't that long IF he has put some time into the game and knows what he is doing. If this is his first cycle, then the doses and the time frame is definatley not recommended..............

HAhahhahhahahha

massmonster32 said:

So you know what Craig Titus uses, Craig Titus is a pro, so every pro uses those dosages?? Statements like that make this site look absolutely ignorant. Do all pros kill women and burn their bodies in the desert? Do we all shoot bain and snort cocaine all day? I know an amateur who was caught fucking a goat in a barn in Texas. Do all amateurs fuck goats? This is getting really old.

hAHHAAHAHHAHHHA

Str8jacked said:
Phil, you always put this crazyness into prospective but this subliminal message is a masterpeice. Billygoat...lol!

Hey, I knew there was something there but I could not link it. YOU DID!! hahhhahhahha Billygoat was in my mind but I missed it somehow!! I never hear the word Billy without hearing Billygoat. Given more tiem I may have connected the dots, you were just quicker. GOOD ONE!!

Holy shit some ameatur fucked a goat in a barn. WTF is this sport coming too???? Thats hilarious!!! Sick but hilarious.

Mav

Hey start your own thread about goatfucking elsewhere will you ? :D

I'd like to know what this guys BP is....The only difference between week 1 and week 23947239487239847 is water weight. I'd like to see his nips after he's off and eating worse than he is now....

PHIL HERNON said:
Hey, I knew there was something there but I could not link it. YOU DID!! hahhhahhahha Billygoat was in my mind but I missed it somehow!! I never hear the word Billy without hearing Billygoat. Given more tiem I may have connected the dots, you were just quicker. GOOD ONE!!

Phil can we please but all this high dose stuff to rest, is there any way that you can tell us your max bench, squat and maybe the difference from when you started lifting to when you stoped competing. When you see Pics of pros there not moving light weight there incline benching 495, maybe thats how they got so dam big. Its not about the drugs its about how dam strong you can get.

Good point healthfreak!!!

healthfreak79 said:
Phil can we please but all this high dose stuff to rest, is there any way that you can tell us your max bench, squat and maybe the difference from when you started lifting to when you stoped competing. When you see Pics of pros there not moving light weight there incline benching 495, maybe thats how they got so dam big. Its not about the drugs its about how dam strong you can get.

Let meask you guys that care a question to think about. Take 2 guys, twins lets say, one uses 3 grams of test a week, the other uses 1 gram of test a week. They both eat 3500 calories, 250 grams of protein, 350 grams of carbs, and 120 grams of fat. What will the difference be in their physiques?

PHIL HERNON said:
Let meask you guys that care a question to think about. Take 2 guys, twins lets say, one uses 3 grams of test a week, the other uses 1 gram of test a week. They both eat 3500 calories, 250 grams of protein, 350 grams of carbs, and 120 grams of fat. What will the difference be in their physiques?

That guy has no business using that is for sure.

As far as what you are saying, I totally agree. I have been questioned because I use very, very little in the doses I have cycled. But it's worked for me. about a total for 500 mg of gear a week for me. That's all. I am no way a bodybuilder but with my powerlifting its helped my joints quite a bit.

Anyway, I think I lost my point.

3 grammer more sides

I belive there would be no difference at all except for the 3 grammer will probablly have sore nips, high bp and a lot more sides, more is not always better. Its funny everyone thinks that once you turn pro you automatically start using insane doses of everything, not true for most. I have talked to a very good pro (who lives in vegas) and he told me he turned pro at the nationals on 2 kits of jintropin 750mg sust 300mg eq and 50mg winny eod, that it he said it was all he could afford at the time seems likt it did the trick

Maverick said:
Holy shit some ameatur fucked a goat in a barn. WTF is this sport coming too???? Thats hilarious!!! Sick but hilarious.

Mav
:confused: :eek: Man this thread got crazy, since I last checked it out:rolleyes: :p

PHIL HERNON said:
So you know what Craig Titus uses, Craig Titus is a pro, so every pro uses those dosages?? Statements like that make this site look absolutely ignorant. Do all pros kill women and burn their bodies in the desert? Do we all shoot bain and snort cocaine all day? I know an amateur who was caught fucking a goat in a barn in Texas. Do all amateurs fuck goats? This is getting really old.

No I dont know what doses he used at the time he wouldnt say.I do know what some others use or did use to make it to the pro ranks. I didnt say that all pros will kill or use illegal drugs.

However bb seem to have addictive personalities you must admit I never said they are all they same. Why so much anger one day the secrets of doses will be disclosed but everyone is different.

I think we all have been around long enough to know that. I guess people just get tired of "oh I am natural" etc. Yeah the pros comments get really old sometimes to. I know they cannot tell all due to legal aspects etc but their comments and deniels get old as well. MM

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws