over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WHAT ARE YOU ACTUALLY TAKING?

bought a different brand halotestin and took 20mg today, anything I should be looking for as to whether its legitimate - I've never taken it before so, any experiences?
What everyone seems to notice is a tremendous increase in ability to focus and volition (for lack of a better term). What is different among guys is varying degrees of becoming annoyed or even enraged. I personally never noticed that (quite the opposite in fact) so that's where I differ from most.

Im
Actually having good progress with the light run I’m on right now and getting lots of looks and compliments everywhere I go. Test acetate 500mg, 100 mg mon-fri, equipoise 300mg, 150mg twice a week, Deca 300 mg once a week. Look good and I feel good on this. Nothing fancy.

Right now

1000mg sust
450mg deca
50mg drol

100mg test E and I feel absolutely amazing. Prep starts in 2 weeks, and I can't wait for that. It will be a long prep (24 weeks), because I am fat as hell right now, so my cycle will also be progressive and peak at around 12 weeks out.

There’s a food version of this so let’s have a hormone one!

For the next 4-6 weeks Before I up the doses.
gh will be added soon at 10iu

.4mL Test E 250 per day | 700mg per week
.15mL Deca 400 per day | 420mg per week
.45mL Primo E 200 per day | 630mg per week

10mg Nolvadex per day
25mcg t3
100mcg t4

What are you guys on?
Prolly not a bad idea to add what our goal is for the cycle we r taking as what I take now vs whist I’ll ne on in Jan. Will be dramatically different bc I’ll be starting prep, this cycle is very modest but has a fat butmrning component to it you don’t usually see in an off season cycle but it’s not enough gear to compete (imo) so be nice to hear not just what but why or what for if you will.

Currently on 700 mg of Test, 700 of primo and 350 of mast. Also 7iu of HGH, taking its 14iu per vial. Some insulin around workouts too.

Goal is to cut some fat. Once my dnp gets in I'll dump the insulin and take 7 or 10 days of 200 mg of dnp on a PSMF diet. Might do another round of that in January and hoping to be around 7% afterwards.

The basic in my opinion for off season stack
test (any kind between test E, test C or sustanon, switch between them is a key)
nandrolone (deca or npp)
boldenone
dosages are lean wieght dependant......

Trying something different…..

175mg test
100 deca
100 tren
400 mast.

Will titrate deca/tren equally until I get mentally off. I hope I can slowly crawl to 300t/200/200/500

Deca makes me sad and a kitten. Tren makes me a sociopath. Maybe I’ll end up somewhere in the middle??

Or I’ll just be a sad sociopath……cue jail cell lol

175mg test
100 deca
100 tren
400 mast.

Will titrate deca/tren equally until I get mentally off. I hope I can slowly crawl to 300t/200/200/500

Deca makes me sad and a kitten. Tren makes me a sociopath. Maybe I’ll end up somewhere in the middle??

Can def relate to tren issues. Made me a total sociopath. I haven’t run it for years. The wife says, “I don’t care what you do just no Tren” 🤦🏻‍♂️

175mg test
100 deca
100 tren
400 mast.

Gotta love being a ruthlessly empathetic impotent rapist 🤔

I like your style 😂

175mg test
100 deca
100 tren
400 mast.

Murder Kitten? Psycho Kitty? Names are fun but those symptoms are not. I do feel a slight offset to some of the deca symptoms when I use tren with it (sex drive is full mega offset). Might work for youm

Currently on 700 mg of Test, 700 of primo and 350 of mast. Also 7iu of HGH, taking its 14iu per vial. Some insulin around workouts too.

Goal is to cut some fat. Once my dnp gets in I'll dump the insulin and take 7 or 10 days of 200 mg of dnp on a PSMF diet. Might do another round of that in January and hoping to be around 7% afterwards.
Pharmaqo? 14iu per vial - I have those batches, i see a few other members are using it too by the seems of things (unless im connecting dots that aren't there LOL)

175mg test
100 deca
100 tren
400 mast.

It’s crazy how different hormones affect everyone differently. Some guys say Deca makes them bloated and soft and emotional. Totally opposite for me. Veins hardness and horny as hell.

600 mgs of test-e weekly
100 mgs of trestolone acetate weekly
25 mgs of proviron daily
I FEEL GREAT!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner