over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are you watching on Netflix?

Warrior is a really good series if it wasn’t mentioned yet. It used to be on Max but Netflix picked it up. Based on writing by Bruce Lee and produced by his daughter. You won’t be disappointed.

Is this it BN because their is a Cinemax movie series about him of the same name

"on the line" with Mel Gibson

Suspense

When you watch it come comment because we have to talk about it
Funny you mentioned that one I just watched it. I don’t even know what to think about it after the ending lol Not sure if i wasted 2 hours of attention or not

I was called last week for a casting call to be an extra in a few prison scenes which I did last night for the show “Mayor of Kingstown” on Paramount+ So now I’m picking that up to see what this shows about. Heard it was good🤷🏽‍♂️
Real good show, unique. You have your SAG card yet?

Real good show, unique. You have your SAG card yet?
Hell no lmao! I probably wouldn’t even qualify since I’m just an “extra” but I did just get called back to do another scene with Bunny next Thursday..I also did a funeral scene with him two weeks ago.

Is this it BN because their is a Cinemax movie series about him of the same name

No, it’s a period piece set in the late 1800’s in San Francisco. It’s like a Western/Peaky Blinders type vibe in old Chinatown. Really well done. You’ll find in on Netflix.

Don’t think you need a SAG card to be an extra.
You don’t but once you get your card it opens a ton of doors especially for “extra” meat head bad guys. I got a buddy still gets nice checks from Walker Texas Ranger and his sole role was getting kicked, never said a word but he told me his SAG card was the key to everything and has bc of it been in a ton of little no speaking or one line roles but he gets residual checks almost every day of the week.

Hell no lmao! I probably wouldn’t even qualify since I’m just an “extra” but I did just get called back to do another scene with Bunny next Thursday..I also did a funeral scene with him two weeks ago.
Awesome brother do everything you can to get it. I did some Disney shit 20 years ago and didn’t push for my card and it was a MASSIVE mistake. Especially if you can do some stunt work that card will keep you paid and busy.

The wife and I are binging 3 Body Problem pretty hard right now. I read the book (which was way better) but it’s still a fascinating plot.
I rarely get emotional watching movies but this series (especially episode 7) wrecked me! I can't imagine this series not
being extended at least another two seasons.

Warrior is a really good series if it wasn’t mentioned yet. It used to be on Max but Netflix picked it up. Based on writing by Bruce Lee and produced by his daughter. You won’t be disappointed.
Watched the first episode last night before bed, and it was pretty dang good! Thanks!

I needed something in the backburner to watch at night:)

I rarely get emotional watching movies but this series (especially episode 7) wrecked me! I can't imagine this series not
being extended at least another two seasons.
Yea I really enjoyed it, I felt like the season was a few episodes short of really hooking people. That said I haven’t read the book so I don’t know how it ends. It is a fun premise and unique which in todays age of non stop remakes of old movies and shows 3 Body Problem is refreshing. What made you emotional about the series? I loved it but never got emotional during it.

Awesome brother do everything you can to get it. I did some Disney shit 20 years ago and didn’t push for my card and it was a MASSIVE mistake. Especially if you can do some stunt work that card will keep you paid and busy.
I am def going to keep that in mind!
In between takes I sprinkled a little bug in Bunny’s ear about being his personal trainer😬🤷🏽‍♂️

What made you emotional about the series? I loved it but never got emotional during it.
Dying with a terminal illness and living those few remaining days with regret. Not telling her his true feelings despite traveling back and forth in an attempt and then donating his inheritance by buying the star. Naming it after her was what really got me torn up and then the "incident" where the sail support cable fails sending its payload off course to float around the universe for thousands of years. Heavy!

Episode 7 just hit me like a ton of bricks. Not many movies I can point to have done that. Well written and very true to the books or so I'm told. I haven't read them. I want to now though. The Chinese created series evidently completely glossed over the cultural revolution which is the foundation for the entire plot. Go figure?!

I am def going to keep that in mind!
In between takes I sprinkled a little bug in Bunny’s ear about being his personal trainer😬🤷🏽‍♂️
Fucking A biggest thing I know at 45 as opposed to 25 is you don’t get a yes if you don’t ask. I used to assume bc I looked a certain way people would think this or that assuming they knew what I wanted or what I could do for them. Now I always ask if I get a no it doesn’t matter this applies to everything from training to asking about hunting and fishing spots. And it had a ton of people saying “sure I didn’t know you wanted to do …. “

Fucking A biggest thing I know at 45 as opposed to 25 is you don’t get a yes if you don’t ask. I used to assume bc I looked a certain way people would think this or that assuming they knew what I wanted or what I could do for them. Now I always ask if I get a no it doesn’t matter this applies to everything from training to asking about hunting and fishing spots. And it had a ton of people saying “sure I didn’t know you wanted to do …. “
I 200% agree. I rather ask questions and know up front instead of walking around scratching my head wondering “what if”

I 200% agree. I rather ask questions and know up front instead of walking around scratching my head wondering “what if”
Yep took me awhile to figure that, I had a buddy who always said “they say no it’s just a no, they can’t eat you” lol for some reason that made it clear.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws