over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are you watching on Netflix?

100%. I just want to watch a fucking superhero movie, not attend a lecture.

I watch very little television, but I really enjoyed the Peaky Blinders series.

I agree with you on both accounts! Hollywood in general is so bad with the politics now and the social justice thing. Peaky Blinder is great and Im looking forward to watching the new season. Right now I am in the middle of the new season of Glitch. Check it out, its great too!

Good Post Here about Disney Today

https://www.deviantart.com/wesdaama...e-you-now-so-SJW-ish-and-unoriginal-805306852

I agree 100% with this article.

Im thankful my kids are in high school now and really not crazy about visiting Disney World again because I plan on trying to spend as little money as possible on Disney now. I did recently buy a few Marvel movies though. It is nearly impossible now to avoid them.

Last edited:
Can’t wait to see the Irishman!!

Looks very good, all the greats are in this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

saw mara last night , wasnt too bad , kept me watching.

His Dark Materials on HBO starting Monday looks pretty good...I liked the original Golden Compass movie, they should have kept that going.

His Dark Materials on HBO starting Monday looks pretty good...I liked the original Golden Compass movie, they should have kept that going.

I've heard great things about this HBO show, everyone is touting it.

Loved golden compass.

I'm waiting to watch this for sure.

i started watching 11.22.63 on hulu , a stephen king miniseries.

a good twist on the kennedy assassination , i have 4 episodes left.

.... but the Amazon Firestick can't stream it on anything but a few select movies on Amazon Prime and I don't subscribe to that. I hear that they are going to add support for Netflix sometime before the end of the year.

No Netflix Atmos on the Firestick? That sucks. I would of thought the Firestick would have been one of the first (after Roku) to have Atmos compatibility.

You probably already know this, but Dolby Surround will "upconvert" regular surround tracks and utilize the overhead speakers. It's not discrete Atmos, but it works pretty well for most shows/movies. DTS Neural:X will do the same. It has a tendency to over do it and put a little too much sound in the overhead speakers, but some people like that.

i started watching carnival row last night , strange series but kept my interest.

Just finished watching all of "Better call Saul" It starts out real slow and then picks up some. It was just OK for me. Now I am watching Bad Blood, about the Canadian mob, so far I like it.

Just finished watching all of "Better call Saul" It starts out real slow and then picks up some. It was just OK for me. Now I am watching Bad Blood, about the Canadian mob, so far I like it.

I think I actually like Better Call Saul more than Breaking Bad. Both are excellent shows.

The Boys Season 2 - Official Teaser

The latest season of The Crown on Netflix was great.

If you want something completely mindless to watch...check out Zoo. I need this mindless shit after these long 12+ hour work days. The premise it cool. The rush into the story and its a little far fetched but overall i thought it was a cool concept.

been watching fortitude on prime , strange series and i havent liked the second season as much as the first.

Just started watching the new vampire show on Netflix last night called Vwars……seems like it’s going to be pretty good if you like shows about vampires.

Yeah it's a great show. I started watching it because of the blonde Alice. She has huuuuge bewbs. The other chicks are pretty hot too

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

January 15

The Magicians Season 5

Streaming this now on HBO GO, it is really good. Its a bit slow the first episode, but after that I had me hooked!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
crankyfranky28
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131