over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are you watching on Netflix?

Archer. Love adult cartoons. They do have pretty good standup.

Yea he also plays a presidential candidate on House of Cards which I found funny

The chemistry between the two detectives was insanely good. What a masterpiece of a detective show

Right! Bro the only other show that I could compare would be the first season of true detective...that was an epic season! They messed that up when the cast changed

About to start 'line of duty' loads of people going on about it - meant to be up there with the best

I will have to check out some of the mentioned.

I've watched sons of anarchy and breaking bad. Liked both of them. Looks like shameless is a good one.

Be sure to watch Hell on Wheels. It is great and if you like those two series you will love this.

Last edited:
Hey just wanted to say thanks to everyone who mentioned peaky blinders. That show is outstanding. I binge watched all 3 seasons in like a week.
Just thought I'd mention sense 8 isn't bad either.

Hey just wanted to say thanks to everyone who mentioned peaky blinders. That show is outstanding. I binge watched all 3 seasons in like a week.
Just thought I'd mention sense 8 isn't bad either.

Peaky fooking blindas

Just finished watching Get Me Roger Stone, great for the Trump supporters out there. Stone is the epitome of FUCK YOU to the left and right establishment, a political assasin like no other.

Peaky Blinders is addicting, real good.
My wife got me into House of Cards, real good too. Based "loosely" on the Clintons. It really makes you think what goes on in Washington.

Not Netflix. But the man in the high castle on Amazon prime I find to be fantastic ...

Rick and Morty on Hulu. For those of you who haven't seen it, you're welcome in advance. Hilarious adult cartoon.

13 Reasons Why is a pretty darn good show

Just finished watching Get Me Roger Stone, great for the Trump supporters out there. Stone is the epitome of FUCK YOU to the left and right establishment, a political assasin like no other.

Peaky Blinders is addicting, real good.
My wife got me into House of Cards, real good too. Based "loosely" on the Clintons. It really makes you think what goes on in Washington.

Thanks for telling us about Get Me Roger Stone. I'm going right now to look up that on Netflix and might watch it tonight. Sounds like my kind of film!

Revolution is also a great show that was on NBC I think a few years ago. The premise is the world loses electricity and then people are trying to survive without power 15 years later. Very addicting.

I loved this show! Cancelled before it's time.

I've been watching "13 Reasons Why" (miniseries)...it's a good show, but it's also a good antidote for insomnia! Very monotone.

"The Big Short" (movie) is a great financial/stock market comedy/drama. If you're at all interested in investing in the stock market or Bitcoin etc...it's a fun flick.

Trailer Park Boys is always good for cheap laughs, I've watched it on Netflix for many years.

"Black Mirror" if you're into dystopian sci-fi

"Stranger Things" if you like "old-school" dystopian sci-fi a-la "E.T."

I've been watching "13 Reasons Why" (miniseries)...it's a good show, but it's also a good antidote for insomnia! Very monotone.

"The Big Short" (movie) is a great financial/stock market comedy/drama. If you're at all interested in investing in the stock market or Bitcoin etc...it's a fun flick.

Trailer Park Boys is always good for cheap laughs, I've watched it on Netflix for many years.

"Black Mirror" if you're into dystopian sci-fi

"Stranger Things" if you like "old-school" dystopian sci-fi a-la "E.T."

Black mirror is good , my favorite episode is san junipero. Some of them I fell asleep on haha

Stranger things is a must if you were born in the early eighties
(or even seventies)

Sense8 is about people that are connected to one another in some way.

I could go on

Friday the 13th Game due out later this month

If you are a big horror flick fan then you most likely like the Friday the 13th movie series. There is a new multi player game coming out for the Ps4, Xbox, and PC. You can play either as Jason himself or one of the counselors trying to survive. Looks like a great game. If you aren't into gore then you wont like the game. The game is made to look like it took place in the 80s like the original movie and even features a cool new metal band called Crazy Lixx. The music is like 80s metal. I like it! Brings back memories of seeing the movie growing up in the 80s.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw5g5NPGuNw"]Friday the 13th: The Game - 'Killer' Trailer PAX East 2017 - YouTube[/ame]

Trailer park boys

The OA

Just finished the people vs oj Simpson I loved it

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311