over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are you watching on Netflix?

Don’t watch much on Netflix or TV in general. But “Lennox hill” was awesome for Netflix

Finished Dark S3.
I always regret blowing through a great series too fast :p

Finished Dark S3.
Yeah, we finished last night too. The ending was a bit of a let down, but we still really appreciated the series. With there being 3 different worlds, it became really hard to follow at times, but i liked the feeling when a light bulb would turn on in my head.

The whole Schrödinger's cat thing never made sense to me! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schrödinger's_cat

The cat's alive and dead at the same time!? I remember talking about it in a college class 30 years ago and it makes no more sense to me now!

Finished Dark S3.
I'm 3 episodes in so far, but because I binge watched season 2 when it came out, I'm totally lost right now. I loved season 1, but I have no idea who some of the characters are in season 3 and find it hard to follow. Might have to rewatch season 2 again.

I'm 3 episodes in so far, but because I binge watched season 2 when it came out, I'm totally lost right now. I loved season 1, but I have no idea who some of the characters are in season 3 and find it hard to follow. Might have to rewatch season 2 again.
My daughter and I went online and you can find some really good summaries of season 1 and season 2. It helped us a lot. One person even made a family tree!! Just be careful not to read anything about season 3.

ive been going back to Gotham,

i will put it on even if im not paying attention to it.

the original x files on hulu i also like

lastly, i wish they would put up 'Falling Down' from the 90s, michael douglas. been itching to see that one.

a clip from 'falling down'

for **EDIT** - DON'T GET THOSE DISCUSSIONS STARTED HERE!

i'm at my wits end

Thanks for that. I have never seen that but remember when it came out. I'm going to rent that on Amazon tonight, just $3.00. Its on sale for $13, do you see it as something I'd watch more than 4x?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, we finished last night too. The ending was a bit of a let down, but we still really appreciated the series. With there being 3 different worlds, it became really hard to follow at times, but i liked the feeling when a light bulb would turn on in my head.

The whole Schrödinger's cat thing never made sense to me! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schrödinger's_cat

The cat's alive and dead at the same time!? I remember talking about it in a college class 30 years ago and it makes no more sense to me now!

I understood the implications of splitting the origin universe and creating the two mirror universes, but there wasn't anything clear about why the two key characters were fundamental, except for the final resolution preventing the split, unless it's due to the fact they observed each other when young (another subtle observation equals quantum probability collapse reference?)

+++

The cat can be either alive or dead until observed.

It's confusing because the analogy doesn't work if taken literally as possibilities collapse above the quantum level.
This is a mistake made often is the base for a lot of well-intended science fiction and some crazy theories on telepathy, etc.

Even the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle is hard for people because it doesn't align with the normally observable universe.
It doesn't make sense, because what think is "sense" is subjective.

This is why though no one understands String Theory it can still be worked out in mathematics.

I understood the implications of splitting the origin universe and creating the two mirror universes, but there wasn't anything clear about why the two key characters were fundamental, except for the final resolution preventing the split, unless it's due to the fact they observed each other when young (another subtle observation equals quantum probability collapse reference?)

+++

The cat can be either alive or dead until observed.

It's confusing because the analogy doesn't work if taken literally as possibilities collapse above the quantum level.
This is a mistake made often is the base for a lot of well-intended science fiction and some crazy theories on telepathy, etc.

Even the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle is hard for people because it doesn't align with the normally observable universe.
It doesn't make sense, because what think is "sense" is subjective.

This is why though no one understands String Theory it can still be worked out in mathematics.
Heisenberg makes sense in chemistry. The whole cat situation does not to me. Apparently Niels Bohr felt like the cat is either alive or dead, not both. Ill go with Bohr on this one.. Doesn't matter if you see inside the box or not. Sounds like that physicist was on lsd!

not on netflix but i watched most dangerous game last night with helmsworth and waltz , was a good movie!

I was going to put Dark on the other night but thought to myself do I need another unproductive week :eek::D I tend to binge watch them as well. So I have left it for now but it's next on my list to watch as I have heard it's great from multiple sources. I was deciding between that, Vikings and The Last Kingdom.

a clip from 'falling down'

for **EDIT** - DON'T GET THOSE DISCUSSIONS STARTED HERE!

i'm at my wits end

funny as shit when he flipped out over the burger at the burger joint

I was going to put Dark on the other night but thought to myself do I need another unproductive week :eek::D I tend to binge watch them as well. So I have left it for now but it's next on my list to watch as I have heard it's great from multiple sources. I was deciding between that, Vikings and The Last Kingdom.
I can vouch for The Last Kingdom, its great! I dont think i have watched the latest season yet, but plan on it. I hear Vikings is awesome. Id like to watch it but dont have access to it. The History channel only seems to have the latest season for streaming. I think its on Amazon, but I dont subscribe to that. Vikings isnt on Netflix now is it?

I can vouch for The Last Kingdom, its great! I dont think i have watched the latest season yet, but plan on it. I hear Vikings is awesome. Id like to watch it but dont have access to it. The History channel only seems to have the latest season for streaming. I think its on Amazon, but I dont subscribe to that. Vikings isnt on Netflix now is it?

It's on my Netflix so I assume it's on the US one as well.

It's on my Netflix so I assume it's on the US one as well.
Vikings? Wow, ill have to check it again then. Last time I checked it was not, but that was a year or more ago.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cptinsomnia
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131