over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are you watching on Netflix?

Warrior on HBO max, great series originally written by Bruce Lee
How did I miss this! Im going to watch this series next. Im watching The Pacific on there now, I missed that somehow too. Great series.

Im having a new 85 inch Sony installed on the wall tomorrow and will love watching this on that.

I haven't had much free time, but I like Queen's Gambit, probably because I used to be into chess. This series is good. I've written out some shows for myself, hopefully, I'll have time to watch it.

How did I miss this! Im going to watch this series next. Im watching The Pacific on there now, I missed that somehow too. Great series.

Im having a new 85 inch Sony installed on the wall tomorrow and will love watching this on that.
85 will be badass, i just got a 65 tcl roku and started to go with 75 and do a wall mount, after i got this 65 i was like damn i should have done the 75 wall mount

im TRYING peaky and its hard for me to understand their accents. makes watching it for me very frustrating
Serious? Lol, it’s not that hard but if it continues to bother you try the subtitle feature and put if for English or the closed captions, you’ll be fine.

85 will be badass, i just got a 65 tcl roku and started to go with 75 and do a wall mount, after i got this 65 i was like damn i should have done the 75 wall mount
Well, it was a Sony X900h, $2200 tv and their mid priced LED. It was bad right out of the box. Seems there is a problem with the backlight on it. The TV turns itself off after a minute. Wont stay on. The red light blinks 4 times, that code means bad backlight. So now I am stuck with a broken tv for 1 week until they can get me another one. I decided to get an LG Nanocell 90 series because I dont trust the Sony now. That model Sony has reports of the tv turning itself off while you watch it. The sales guys were big on Sony and I listened to their advice and bought it anyways. I should have listened to the reviews and bought the LG like I wanted to. So now I have to wait until next Thursday to watch tv in the family room, which is the main room we all watch. Im pissed. I also have to pay my guys another $150 to come out and mount it on the wall. They already got the mount on the wall and ran all the wires through the dry wall, so thats done at least.

I have no luck with buying new equipment. I also just bought a nice Martin Logan Focus center channel and it had a lose speaker terminal right out of the box. Seems there is not much quality control these days.

Well, it was a Sony X900h, $2200 tv and their mid priced LED. It was bad right out of the box. Seems there is a problem with the backlight on it. The TV turns itself off after a minute. Wont stay on. The red light blinks 4 times, that code means bad backlight. So now I am stuck with a broken tv for 1 week until they can get me another one. I decided to get an LG Nanocell 90 series because I dont trust the Sony now. That model Sony has reports of the tv turning itself off while you watch it. The sales guys were big on Sony and I listened to their advice and bought it anyways. I should have listened to the reviews and bought the LG like I wanted to. So now I have to wait until next Thursday to watch tv in the family room, which is the main room we all watch. Im pissed. I also have to pay my guys another $150 to come out and mount it on the wall. They already got the mount on the wall and ran all the wires through the dry wall, so thats done at least.

I have no luck with buying new equipment. I also just bought a nice Martin Logan Focus center channel and it had a lose speaker terminal right out of the box. Seems there is not much quality control these days.

Thanks for the heads up. I always thought Sony was probably the best and was looking that direction for my next purchase.

I’m extremely happy with my LG 77 inch cx series oled

I’m extremely happy with my LG 77 inch cx series oled
Yeah, ive got a 55 inch LG OLED that got burn in. I have a 5 year warranty on it so I am getting a check in the mail to help pay for this new tv. Other than the burn in, the LG was awesome. OLED tvs are going to get burn in no matter what you do, so I chose to not get another one but rather get an LED. LEDs dont get burn in like that. The picture wont be quite as good, but I dont want to mess with getting another new tv in 4 years, thats how long my OLED went until we noticed the burn in. It is a well known phenomenon, and I hoped it wouldnt happen. I got burn in from the tv channel insignias in the bottom left and right of my screen as well as the scroll bar from Fox News. If you look at news channels, they have those damn scroll bars on most of the time as well as the insigina. I also have TLC, NBC and some others burned in as well. The show the most when you have a totally white screen or a red screen for me. Go to youtube on your tv and play these on it and see if you can see anything burned on your tv. Once you see it then its as if it is all you can see. Now I can see it watching normal tv. My daughter first saw it when we were watching a Lord of the Rings movie. The whole screen was white, and sure enough she saw Fox News in the lower left hand corner.
Be sure to not have the cursor over the player because that shades the bottom for some reason. It should be totally white on the white screen.

Experiment with different colors and shades because some show the burn in more than others. The areas that are burned in have pixels that are worn out now and cant get as bright as neighboring pixels. Nothing can be done to fix it. OLEDs emit their own light and are not back lit.

Oh, you can slow down burn in some by not having the OLED panel turned up real bright.

yeah i bet you were pissed, when i got this tcl i had a similar problem in which the thing kept turning back on after a few minutes, but i finally figured out that what i needed to do was re-pair the remote to the tv, once i did that its been working fine, hope you get all that shit straight.

Thanks for the heads up. I always thought Sony was probably the best and was looking that direction for my next purchase.
Be sure to not buy that model at least. I'd look at LG if I were you. If you don't care about not having dolby vision, then Samsung may be ok. I had 2 Samsungs before this and they both broke down before the end of 5 years.

My wife and I watched My Octopus Teacher last weekend. It was great. It ended up winning the Oscar for best documentary on Sunday.

Sony has always been shit for me meanwhile I have a 2004 model year 37in flat screen off brand Olevia (out of biz) that I've used daily for 17 years that still shows like the day I bought it.

Can't bring myself to buy anything else as this fucker is a tank. I'm not an audiophile/videophile like yourself to be fair but I don't trust newer name brand products. Quality is an afterthought.

Sony has always been shit for me meanwhile I have a 2004 model year 37in flat screen off brand Olevia (out of biz) that I've used daily for 17 years that still shows like the day I bought it.

Can't bring myself to buy anything else as this fucker is a tank. I'm not an audiophile/videophile like yourself to be fair but I don't trust newer name brand products. Quality is an afterthought.
Just seems like quality control is non existent. We built our nice new home in 2008 and it had the top of the line Infinity by Carrier heating and air conditioning. I turned on the AC for the very first time in April and the damn thing didn't work. Bad right out of the box. If I remember right, the coil was bad. Then about 6 years later the compressor went out. Junk.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
cam2435
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws