over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What compounds for 2 week cycle?

Could probably just do high dose Orals for 2 weeks

doesnt hurt to try it..if it works for him then it does..if it doesnt then it doesn't.

Yeah you're right.....it's all trial and error....will never know unless he runs it...i'll be paying close attention...hehe

Last 2 weeker

Test e @ 125, tren a @ 350, mast @ 350 with dbol PreWO, anavar the last week @ 60-90 spread out.

Thought I'd try something different starting today
Test e @ 125 + Test p @ 175, NPP @ 700, 90mg anavar and Halo @ 10 PreWO.

NPP isn't recommended because it shuts you down longer, but since I'm on a TRT dose of test e, wtf?

RG

Last 2 weeker

Test e @ 125, tren a @ 350, mast @ 350 with dbol PreWO, anavar the last week @ 60-90 spread out.

Thought I'd try something different starting today
Test e @ 125 + Test p @ 175, NPP @ 700, 90mg anavar and Halo @ 10 PreWO.

NPP isn't recommended because it shuts you down longer, but since I'm on a TRT dose of test e, wtf?

RG

When youre shutdown, youre shutdown. There isn’t like a “negative level” shutdown. Test will shut you down just as hard as NPP.
And also, NPP is in and out of the blood, so the drug is very predictable.

When youre shutdown, youre shutdown. There isn’t like a “negative level” shutdown. Test will shut you down just as hard as NPP.
And also, NPP is in and out of the blood, so the drug is very predictable.

Guess I should have been a little clearer,

In my case since I'm on trt test, I'm shutdown and not trying to start back up between short cycles.

In a real 2x2 the idea is to keep/ get natty levels to recover as soon as possible. There is plenty of data that supports nandrolones taking longer for your body hpta to start/ recover from. NPP clears faster then Deca, but after AAS blood levels are low, nandrolones delay the recovery process.

So yea, shutdown is shutdown, but time till HPTA recovery is longer with nandrolones. And in a real 2x2 this supposedly makes a difference.

I could be wrong tho?

NoOb-RG

Why not just a fast acting product(s) on training days only (3 days for week)?

Yeah it was 2 on 2 off way back when. We use to laugh and call it the shut down cycle. Just a waste of time /money . Just my .2.. T

My understanding is that,

If you're going to start shutting yourself down on a short cycle, get the most out of it. Some suggest a minimum of 1g per week.

I will probably do something like you suggest for maintenance after I where I want to be.

NoOb- RG

Why not just a fast acting product(s) on training days only (3 days for week)?

I've heard a bit about this 'pulsing' method. Sounds intriguing.

Don't get me wrong I know these methods aren't optimal but I'm not blasting and cruising at 21. Off periods just mean 3 steps forward 2 steps back imo

I've heard a bit about this 'pulsing' method. Sounds intriguing.

Don't get me wrong I know these methods aren't optimal but I'm not blasting and cruising at 21. Off periods just mean 3 steps forward 2 steps back imo

Lowish doses of not overly toxic compounds 3 times per week.
It works well if done correctly.
It still will have negatives and wont work as well as daily drug usage but it is a viable option.

Yeah it was 2 on 2 off way back when. We use to laugh and call it the shut down cycle. Just a waste of time /money . Just my .2.. T

Context is important,

But I can assure you that short cycling isn't a "waste". We all have different goals, and use different cycles to achieve them. My size/ strength and body recomp are real and noticeable.

I am not a body builder, strength, speed and endurance are my goals.

No0b- RG

I understand the compound selection except for the Test E....... that part confuses me....isn't it the purpose of running short esters???

I understand the compound selection except for the Test E....... that part confuses me....isn't it the purpose of running short esters???

I'm doing a 2x2 plus TRT dose of test e for 16 weeks, so I'm not worried about restart at this point. I believe low test will be benifical in keeping the gains I get from a 2 week blast, and also aid in recovery doing my 2 weeks of endurance training while "off". I choose test e, 2 times a week, to maintain stable blood levels regardless if I'm basting or not. I will be switching to test p only my last blast, this will allow me to start PCT.

fyi also-
AI's as needed, still experimenting.
GH 4iu per day while "off"
HCG 250 x 2EW
And getting regular bloods done.

Bo0b- RG

If I were to do it I would personally do it for 3 weeks using TNE and Tren ace, since you don't want ace you could use winstrol suspension, or maybe anadrol, but I personally dislike orals (save your health). And I would use high dose GH and slin as well, you will max gains and keep a better %. For someone who is on TRT or blasts and cruises these cycles make alot of sence.

My understanding is that,

If you're going to start shutting yourself down on a short cycle, get the most out of it. Some suggest a minimum of 1g per week.

I will probably do something like you suggest for maintenance after I where I want to be.

NoOb- RG

Well the thing is..with oils..yeah it may be 2 weeks "ON" but if you shoot a GRAM of anything...for 2 weeks straight... best believe your 2 GRAMS are not gonna be out of your system in 2 weeks...more like a full 4 weeks for your levels to come back down to pre-injection baseline.

So in reality, it is 2 weeks ON, 4 weeks OFF.

And that is with considering "ON" as the time you are injecting... lol

Last edited:
Well the thing is..with oils..yeah it may be 2 weeks "ON" but if you shoot a GRAM of anything...for 2 weeks straight... best believe your 2 GRAMS are not gonna be out of your system in 2 weeks...more like a full 4 weeks for your levels to come back down to pre-injection baseline.

So in reality, it is 2 weeks ON, 4 weeks OFF.

And that is with considering "ON" as the time you are injecting... lol

Call it what you will. There is a lot of test data out there (google) that shows you can recover your HPTA rapidly after 2 weeks of exogenous testosterone, not much more. You also stop taking anything that has a half life of more then a few hours on day 11. Doesn't matter that you still fell "on" or still have AAS in your blood, you've stopped exogenous test and your body should recover rapidly.

2 weeks off might be pushing a full recovery, 4 might be more realistic according to some that do this for a living. I will do some proper short cycle recovery tests next time around, if I still have a set of nuts when I'm done with this one.

The whole point of a shirt cycle is to not shut yourself down, probably important for the younger crowd. I don't think you'll get any arguments that there are faster and better ways to get big.

YMMV, I could be mistaken...

WuRd- RG

If you gain 2.5 lbs a week 5lbs, you do PCT and keep 3 if your lucky, I could gain 3lbs without any drugs in 4 weeks more than likely, the whole idea is to make substantial gains.

3lbs of muscle tissue in 4 weeks with no drugs? I dont believe there is a person alive who is gaining a real three pounds of NEW muscle tissue in four weeks drugs or not.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131